Ungrateful, entitled woman receives box of food instead of food stamps & wants to send it back

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit or whatever for her.

:)

Yeah, totally. I say tell her to go to the store and get her own damned food too.

That's what the right says we should do with SNAP recipients. Disabled vets? Elderly? Handicapped? How about active millitary who rely on SNAP to get buy?

The RWNJs think they should get off their butts and hike 3 miles through the snow, both ways, just like they do.

And then they want complete control over what they buy.

Damn fucking fascists.

Typical ungrateful negro.......

So regardless of her food preferences or needs, she should be grateful for something that’s not suitable? Give her the fucking money and let her get her own damn food.

As someone with multiples food allergies and senstivities, much of what is sold in grocery stores makes me ill. Anything prepackaged or pre-prepared is off limits. A box full of canned foods would be donated to the food bank.

th

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit, pancake, or whatever for her.

*****SMILE*****

Don't tell the RWNJs that. They think everyone should be forced to eat packaged crap.

BTW, why are we not teaching people to eat well on a lot less? The poor could be a lot healthier if they didn't eat meat and didn't eat crap out of boxes but that's a skill that will soon be lost to us.

Give em beans and rice and other staples.

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit or whatever for her.

Yeah, totally. I say tell her to go to the store and get her own damned food too.

On an aisle reserved for food stamp recipients.....

You want government to tell a grocery store how to stock their aisles? I'm not exactly sure how that helps.

gotta be a joke video . [just saying]

She should just not get her box of food, or anything else either.

Exactly what I would expect from you.

You RWNJs are the most unhappy people on the planet. Honestly, I just don't get the hatred you EXUDE. My bet is that you don't do a damn thing to make this world a better place. All you do is spread your poison.

It's real simple...when you live off of the sweat of anothers brow you dont get to call the shots.
You take what you're given and STFU.

The Southern States should be really greatful they live off federal subsidies that also balance their state budgets. :113:

th

Don't you mean the government run food bank with nutrition and food prep classes that have to be attended to receive your basic subsidence items.

*****CHUCKLE*****

Yeah, that's where you want to put the moldy shit.

You are nasty, vicious people.

You want government to tell a grocery store how to stock their aisles? I'm not exactly sure how that helps.

Are you saying there is no list of approved purchases?

So regardless of her food preferences or needs, she should be grateful for something that’s not suitable? Give her the fucking money and let her get her own damn food.

As someone with multiples food allergies and senstivities, much of what is sold in grocery stores makes me ill. Anything prepackaged or pre-prepared is off limits. A box full of canned foods would be donated to the food bank.

th

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit, pancake, or whatever for her.

*****SMILE*****

Don't tell the RWNJs that. They think everyone should be forced to eat packaged crap.

BTW, why are we not teaching people to eat well on a lot less? The poor could be a lot healthier if they didn't eat meat and didn't eat crap out of boxes but that's a skill that will soon be lost to us.

Agree, recipe cards could go a long way.

---------------------------------------- [chuckle] , they probably don't know how to COOK , let alone READ recipe cards HaJOY . [OH MAN , chuckle]

You RWNJs are the most unhappy people on the planet. Honestly, I just don't get the hatred you EXUDE. My bet is that you don't do a damn thing to make this world a better place. All you do is spread your poison.

It's real simple...when you live off of the sweat of anothers brow you dont get to call the shots.

The Southern States should be really greatful they live off federal subsidies that also balance their state budgets. :113:

True. And look what the Rs are doing. That will increase.
Love your sig.

That's what the right says we should do with SNAP recipients. Disabled vet? Elderly? Handicapped? How about active millitary who rely on SNAP to get buy?

The RWNJs think they should get off their butts and hike 3 miles through the snow, both ways, just like they do.

Damn fucking fascists.

No, I'm just saying if you sign up for food stamps here are some basic recipes for healthy food. A lot of people, food stamps or not don't know how to cook or the nutritional value of what they eat, why not provide the info?

That's what the right says we should do with SNAP recipients. Disabled vet? Elderly? Handicapped? How about active millitary who rely on SNAP to get buy?

Damn fucking fascists.

No, I'm just saying if you sign up for food stamps here are some basic recipes for healthy food. A lot of people, food stamps or not don't know how to cook or the nutritional value of what they eat, why not provide the info?

Actually when a person is on Food Stamps, they can get free classes on how to buy, cook, and eat healthy.

th

Don't you mean the government run food bank with nutrition and food prep classes that have to be attended to receive your basic subsidence items.

*****CHUCKLE*****

No, that's not what I mean at all.

If you're on food stamps dignity left a long time ago.
You're right.
Why don't these moochers and parasites get some dignity and find a job?
View attachment 183421

That means learning new skills and study in all that.....too much for the weak mind.

Trying to tug on my heart strings by showing jobless white people wont do you a bit of good.
Not trying to tug on any part of you.

LOL...my southern state is the second largest economy in the country.

There are, they won't fit in a single aisle, you have no point here to make.

Exactly...get a job moochers!!!
coalminers trump.jpg

th

*****SMILE*****

Agree, recipe cards could go a long way.

---------------------------------------- [chuckle] , they probably don't know how to COOK , let alone READ recipe cards HaJOY . [OH MAN , chuckle]

Why do you hate the working poor?

There are, they won't fit in a single aisle, you have no point here to make.

So give em however many aisles they need.
But the shit better be generic.

It’s real simple. When do a job that pays so little that you have to supplement your income with food stamps, you don’t need some condescending asshole to tell you what they think you should be eating.

Forum List

Back