Ungrateful, entitled woman receives box of food instead of food stamps & wants to send it back

So let me understand this.

It is the position of some that a person is better served if they accept whatever a faceless bureaucrat decides is best for her. She should not make choices on her own. She should not avail herself of the marketplace. Government can make a better decision than a private citizen, and these folks are okay with that.

Can anyone define 'irony' for me?
You mean the way that baby didn't chose their death in the womb? That kind of decision?

Typical ungrateful negro.......
Check the video out at 1:18 and tell us you would eat that.

This has to be a joke video. Is it from the Onion?
Everything they give out should be gluten free. More incentive to get off welfare.

My buddy got foodstamps. A real loser. He gave me $80 in foodstamps for $40 cash so he could play poker. I went and got steaks and shrimps and ribs. You should get

Rice, milk, bologna, bread, butter, spaghetti, tuna(not the solid white), fruit, vegetable

You just admitted to taking part in a federal crime. :abgg2q.jpg:

Who's the dumb one?
How long ago did it happen?

It is the position of some that a person is better served if they accept whatever a faceless bureaucrat decides is best for her. She should not make choices on her own. She should not avail herself of the marketplace. Government can make a better decision than a private citizen, and these folks are okay with that.

Yep. The same people that are saying government should stay out of our lives, are in this thread saying the government should decide what people should be eating.

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
How about we stay out of their lives completely and let them fend for themselves?

The Neoliberals, which is what Trump supporters really are, are saying that government should be small and stay out of the lives of citizens... yet here they are in this thread saying the government should be deciding WHAT the needy people need to be eating by sending them these pre-made meals. What don't you get?

Beggars cant be choosers ......
The government should enlist Purina to come up with a well balanced diet that makes their coat shine.

Yep. The same people that are saying government should stay out of our lives, are in this thread saying the government should decide what people should be eating.

How about we stay out of their lives completely and let them fend for themselves?

The Neoliberals, which is what Trump supporters really are, are saying that government should be small and stay out of the lives of citizens... yet here they are in this thread saying the government should be deciding WHAT the needy people need to be eating by sending them these pre-made meals. What don't you get?

How about we give them jackshit?

Let me spell this out for you. By doing this, it doesn't just hurt the people getting the stamps. It then in turn hurts they local grocery stores that would normally get the business... which then makes it so they make less money... which then means they have to cut hours and jobs... which means more people are no longer earning money...

It's a lot more complicated than just food for poor people. And before you say shit, the majority of people that get food stamps are those that WORK.

Everything they give out should be gluten free. More incentive to get off welfare.

My buddy got foodstamps. A real loser. He gave me $80 in foodstamps for $40 cash so he could play poker. I went and got steaks and shrimps and ribs. You should get

Rice, milk, bologna, bread, butter, spaghetti, tuna(not the solid white), fruit, vegetable

You actually went to the store and used food stamps?
I'd have to have starving children to stoop that low.

you realize that's in addition to food stamps, right?

Actually no, it isn't. They want to cut food stamps in about half, and in exchange send them this food.

What's REALLY bad about this is, how fucking healthy do you think that food they are sending is? For the food to last long enough for them to not only send it, but for it to be able to last for the month, it has to be complete jam packed with preservatives that are fucking horrible for people.

i meant that people that go to food pantries do so to augment their food stamps.
I also hosted an illegal poker game.....100 years ago

You just admitted to taking part in a federal crime. :abgg2q.jpg:

Who's the dumb one?
How long ago did it happen?

I don't care. You can't complain about people who sell food stamps and then admit you BOUGHT someone's food stamps. You enabled them to break the law by breaking the law yourself.

You're a fucking idiot.

Actually no, it isn't. They want to cut food stamps in about half, and in exchange send them this food.

What's REALLY bad about this is, how fucking healthy do you think that food they are sending is? For the food to last long enough for them to not only send it, but for it to be able to last for the month, it has to be complete jam packed with preservatives that are fucking horrible for people.

i meant that people that go to food pantries do so to augment their food stamps.

I thought you were talking about these boxes in Trump's program.

I also hosted an illegal poker game.....100 years ago

Pretty sure senility has set in.....but congrats for making the big 100.

I thought you were talking about these boxes in Trump's program.

since they don't exist yet, i choose not to talk about them

it's funny watching the cons go nuts over it, though.

as i said, they'll believe anything

It’s really condescending to say to this woman: we know what you need to eat and we’re giving it to you. Talk about the “Nanny State”.

When the negress has someone else buying her food, I'm past the point of worrying if she's being treated in a condescending manner. As the one paying for the food, I like knowing that she's getting reasonably healthy food at an economical price, compared to what she's probably get on her own.

Are we going to see the government sending out boxes of clothing to the poor as well?

Do you mean to replace the Supplemental Clothing Assistance Program, where the government gives poor people debit cards that are used to buy $100 running shoes?

So, to summarise this thread...absolutely everyone on welfare is a parasite undeserving of any personal decision-making or dignity.
Further...the two schools of thought are that they should be grateful for anything that the government (that should stay out of our lives) decides to give them or they should be left to fend for themselves.

So, to summarise this thread...absolutely everyone on welfare is a parasite undeserving of any personal decision-making or dignity.
Further...the two schools of thought are that they should be grateful for anything that the government (that should stay out of our lives) decides to give them or they should be left to fend for themselves.

If you're on food stamps dignity left a long time ago.

No, you forgot one big thing. Apparently only Black people get food stamps and they are ungrateful and dishonest.

• Thanks
Reactions: idb

Not only that they want the federal government to get into the food sourcing, packaging and distribution business. Sounds expensive.

So regardless of her food preferences or needs, she should be grateful for something that’s not suitable? Give her the fucking money and let her get her own damn food.

As someone with multiples food allergies and senstivities, much of what is sold in grocery stores makes me ill. Anything prepackaged or pre-prepared is off limits. A box full of canned foods would be donated to the food bank.

Give a negro money and they will spend it on crack

GIve a WeakWhyte Hucklefvcks a dollar and she would trick out her own daughter to pedophiles. You hillbillies marry your own sisters so there's that. :113:

As the one paying for the food, I like knowing that she's getting reasonably healthy food at an economical price, compared to what she's probably get on her own.
I remember Michelle Obama was concerned about that as well.
I also remember she got a lot of support for it from the Republicans and right wingers in general as well...mind you, my memory isn't always the best.

Not only that they want the federal government to get into the food sourcing, packaging and distribution business. Sounds expensive.

How hard can it be?
I can have walmart deliver dog food to the house for less than the gas I'd spend picking it up myself.
And we could enlist the aid of Purina to build a balanced diet prebacked meal (see fifty lb bags) and all they'd have to do is add hot water and they'd get a delish gravy soaked meal!

Forum List

Back