Ungrateful, entitled woman receives box of food instead of food stamps & wants to send it back

If you're on food stamps dignity left a long time ago.
You're right.
Why don't these moochers and parasites get some dignity and find a job?
coalminers trump.jpg

Typical ungrateful negro.......
Check the video out at 1:18 and tell us you would eat that.

This has to be a joke video. Is it from the Onion?
Everything they give out should be gluten free. More incentive to get off welfare.

My buddy got foodstamps. A real loser. He gave me $80 in foodstamps for $40 cash so he could play poker. I went and got steaks and shrimps and ribs. You should get

Rice, milk, bologna, bread, butter, spaghetti, tuna(not the solid white), fruit, vegetable

You actually went to the store and used food stamps?
I'd have to have starving children to stoop that low.
Don’t you love stories like this?

I couldn’t believe what food was ok on foodstamps. Let’s

Everything they give out should be gluten free. More incentive to get off welfare.

My buddy got foodstamps. A real loser. He gave me $80 in foodstamps for $40 cash so he could play poker. I went and got steaks and shrimps and ribs. You should get

Rice, milk, bologna, bread, butter, spaghetti, tuna(not the solid white), fruit, vegetable

You actually went to the store and used food stamps?
I'd have to have starving children to stoop that low.

you realize that's in addition to food stamps, right?

Actually no, it isn't. They want to cut food stamps in about half, and in exchange send them this food.

What's REALLY bad about this is, how fucking healthy do you think that food they are sending is? For the food to last long enough for them to not only send it, but for it to be able to last for the month, it has to be complete jam packed with preservatives that are fucking horrible for people.

i meant that people that go to food pantries do so to augment their food stamps.
I also hosted an illegal poker game.....100 years ago

Pretty sure senility has set in.....but congrats for making the big 100.
what I had the game the day I was born? No I’m 116. The game was on my 16th birthday. Ah 1902. It was a good time

My MIL was on disability and used to get boxes of canned veggies,Fruit,canned beef,hot cereal,cherrio's,cheese,flour ,eggs,sugar, peanut butter,bread and powdered milk. She thought the canned beef ( shredded) ,powdered milk and hot cereal were beneath her so she would give them to me.

One day she wanted to have a potluck for her birthday and asked me to.bring enchiladas. I did...and I made them with the canned beef she gave me. They were damn good. After that I never got another can of beef from her staples stash. LOL

So let me understand this.

It is the position of some that a person is better served if they accept whatever a faceless bureaucrat decides is best for her. She should not make choices on her own. She should not avail herself of the marketplace. Government can make a better decision than a private citizen, and these folks are okay with that.

Can anyone define 'irony' for me?

Yep. The same people that are saying government should stay out of our lives, are in this thread saying the government should decide what people should be eating.

Thats the stupidest thing I've ever heard.
How about we stay out of their lives completely and let them fend for themselves?

The Neoliberals, which is what Trump supporters really are, are saying that government should be small and stay out of the lives of citizens... yet here they are in this thread saying the government should be deciding WHAT the needy people need to be eating by sending them these pre-made meals. What don't you get?

Not only that they want the federal government to get into the food sourcing, packaging and distribution business. Sounds expensive.

How hard can it be?
I can have walmart deliver dog food to the house for less than the gas I'd spend picking it up myself.
And we could enlist the aid of Purina to build a balanced diet prebacked meal (see fifty lb bags) and all they'd have to do is add hot water and they'd get a delish gravy soaked meal!

Ah, kid, such hate and anger. Seek help and thanks for not having a real reply to my post, I wouldn't want you to put that delicate pile of jello in your head to work.

So regardless of her food preferences or needs, she should be grateful for something that’s not suitable? Give her the fucking money and let her get her own damn food.

As someone with multiples food allergies and senstivities, much of what is sold in grocery stores makes me ill. Anything prepackaged or pre-prepared is off limits. A box full of canned foods would be donated to the food bank.

Yep. A lot of people can't eat the packaged crap in the grocery store. Never mind if she cant eat it. She should get down on her knees and worship honky for his largesse and then suck on the floorboards for dessert.

As usual, my bet is that most/all the ^^RWNJ assholes^^ will say they're christians.

WTF is wrong with you people?

So regardless of her food preferences or needs, she should be grateful for something that’s not suitable? Give her the fucking money and let her get her own damn food.

As someone with multiples food allergies and senstivities, much of what is sold in grocery stores makes me ill. Anything prepackaged or pre-prepared is off limits. A box full of canned foods would be donated to the food bank.

th

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit, pancake, or whatever for her.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Yep. The same people that are saying government should stay out of our lives, are in this thread saying the government should decide what people should be eating.

How about we stay out of their lives completely and let them fend for themselves?

The Neoliberals, which is what Trump supporters really are, are saying that government should be small and stay out of the lives of citizens... yet here they are in this thread saying the government should be deciding WHAT the needy people need to be eating by sending them these pre-made meals. What don't you get?

Not only that they want the federal government to get into the food sourcing, packaging and distribution business. Sounds expensive.

How hard can it be?
I can have walmart deliver dog food to the house for less than the gas I'd spend picking it up myself.
And we could enlist the aid of Purina to build a balanced diet prebacked meal (see fifty lb bags) and all they'd have to do is add hot water and they'd get a delish gravy soaked meal!

Ah, kid, such hate and anger. Seek help and thanks for not having a real reply to my post, I wouldn't want you to put that delicate pile of jello in your head to work.

I dont hate.....I just dont give a fuck.

gotta be a joke video . [just saying]

She should just not get her box of food, or anything else either.

Exactly what I would expect from you.

You RWNJs are the most unhappy people on the planet. Honestly, I just don't get the hatred you EXUDE. My bet is that you don't do a damn thing to make this world a better place. All you do is spread your poison.

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit or whatever for her.

Yeah, totally. I say tell her to go to the store and get her own damned food too.

How hard can it be?

I dont hate.....I just dont give a fuck.

I'm not sure if it was obvious or not from my reply, but I really don't care.

th

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit, pancake, or whatever for her.

*****SMILE*****

Don't tell the RWNJs that. They think everyone should be forced to eat packaged crap.

BTW, why are we not teaching people to eat well on a lot less? The poor could be a lot healthier if they didn't eat meat and didn't eat crap out of boxes but that's a skill that will soon be lost to us.

gotta be a joke video . [just saying]

She should just not get her box of food, or anything else either.

Exactly what I would expect from you.

You RWNJs are the most unhappy people on the planet. Honestly, I just don't get the hatred you EXUDE. My bet is that you don't do a damn thing to make this world a better place. All you do is spread your poison.

It's real simple...when you live off of the sweat of anothers brow you dont get to call the shots.
You take what you're given and STFU.

th

*****SMILE*****

Don't tell the RWNJs that. They think everyone should be forced to eat packaged crap.

BTW, why are we not teaching people to eat well on a lot less? The poor could be a lot healthier if they didn't eat meat and didn't eat crap out of boxes but that's a skill that will soon be lost to us.

Agree, recipe cards could go a long way.

I think that it shouldn't even be the food shown. Give her flour, butter, oil, butter yeast, cheese, rice, potatoes, hamburger, pork chops, etc, etc, etc,... and tell her to make it from scratch. Even more money can be saved that way because no one's having to produce a biscuit or whatever for her.

Yeah, totally. I say tell her to go to the store and get her own damned food too.

On an aisle reserved for food stamp recipients.....

Forum List

Back