Unexplained Mass UFO Sightings

Are any of you afraid? If it happens?
Of course! Anyone who isn't afraid a little is a fool. Another intelligent species would surely understand that.
Well honestly, I'm not. I would welcome that as an intervention to the religious zealots that are going to ruin our world. And I would love to be an ambassador, and learn everything about their culture, biology, science... everything I could possibly gather... I would jump on the spaceship in a second!

I would like to know if they like Beatle music! And if so, I'm gonna be like the guy in Yesterday, and be a hit on planet Zorg!

So tell me... what do you think about the Anunnaki?
One of our first -- and therefore also one of our worst -- attempts at organized religion.
Actually it was not a religion... That came later. They just told us about the advanced beings that taught them everything. And also used them as a slave race previously, and created us out of more primitive beings.

The religion really started with the OT, which is a plagiarism of Sumerian texts, aimed at monotheism and ultimate power for a human ruler. Egyptians went there as well later on.

But for the Sumerians, it was EN.LIL and EN.KI.

I am a fan of EN.KI. He is also the basis for all following secret societies.

In biblical texts, EN.LIL is "god". EN.KI is the "Lord". One wants to kill us, one wants to save us. That's why there's a schizophrenic "god" in the bible. It's based on Sumerian texts 2000 years before, and they tried to merge them into one.

Now if you read the original texts, your whole concept of the origins of the trinity religions (Muslim, Judiasm, Christianity) go out the window!

It does leave others open. Or maybe none at all. But the trinity religions? What a farce, and source of human torture and poverty...

If I could, I would wish that shit never happened! That would be my #1 wish, if I had such a thing. And we could probably be so more far advanced than we are today, without the destruction of knowledge that happened throughout the trilogy wars and abominations.

It's a beautiful planet that humans have almost destroyed. Get rid of the problem, the planet is ready for new beings to enjoy.

• Love
Reactions: RWS
But what do you consider the problem?

I'm just asking, we could totally agree. But just have to understand.

Forum List

Back