Unemployment Rate May 13.3%, June 11.1% - If trend continues FULL EMPLOYMENT by November

Dims are shaking in their boots.

Full employment is 4-5%

If unemployment keeps dropping by two percentage points per month we'll be at full employment by election day.

Even at just one percentage point per month, we'll be at 6%.

Actually, not concerned at all, other than millions will lose their jobs.

1.3 MILLION new applications for unemployment were filed last week. It's not going down to pre-employment levels.

While the number of laid off workers has gone down, the number of permanently fired workers has gone UP.

And all of this is before a second wave of layoffs triggered by a second wave of Covid that is now breaking out.

Found out a company my friend works at laid of 15 people this week. Nope, this is going to get worse before it gets better.

And that thought makes you giddy with joy....

Full employment is 4-5%

If unemployment keeps dropping by two percentage points per month we'll be at full employment by election day.

keep in mind the requirements for PPP. Borrowers had to rehire employees by June 30. They'll fire them soon. I think we're in for some massive economic devastation.
What does Purchasing Power Parity have to do with anything?
Paycheck Protection Program (cares act)

LMAO! I just knew you'd be up here on the boards running your mouth about employment numbers. "If unemployment keeps dropping by two percentage points per month we'll be at full employment by election day." Pipe dreams. Lest you forget gramps, red states are "pausing" and reinstituting stay home orders. That means your leaderless POTUS is screwing up even more. Dare I say deliberately destroying his base and the Republican party. Your trajectory prediction is Unrealistic.

The extra $600 bucks in unemployment will be over soon, then unemployment will drop like a rock..

LMAO! I just knew you'd be up here on the boards running your mouth about employment numbers. "If unemployment keeps dropping by two percentage points per month we'll be at full employment by election day." Pipe dreams. Lest you forget gramps, red states are "pausing" and reinstituting stay home orders. That means your leaderless POTUS is screwing up even more. Dare I say deliberately destroying his base and the Republican party. Your trajectory prediction is Unrealistic.

The extra $600 bucks in unemployment will be over soon, then unemployment will drop like a rock..
Ends at the end of July. People are already looking for work.

Workforce solutions and other agencies have already started spamming social media with job opportunities. USPS,UPS,Local government agencies to name a few.

Last edited:
And not if the democrats have anything to say about this.....the word has gone out to their democrat party activists who control the media...push the Chinese Flu, push the fake Russia bounty story....and get ready for the next democrat party race riots in Black neighborhoods....those will happen around mid October....

Trump's Plauge. Trump's Recession and Trump's Riots.

"Not My Fault" is not a winning campaign slogan, buddy.

Ends at the end of July. People are already looking for work.

Workforce solutions and other agencies have already started spamming social media with job opportunities. USPS,UPS,Local government agencies to name a few.

Actually, it's exactly the opposite. Companies that were keeping "essential workers" on the payroll because thegovernment was paying them to do so are now letting them go because they have nothing for them to do.

The number of permanantly unemployed went UP last month, and again, this was before we got the new round of shutdowns due to the spike in Covid that happened because Trump and the Republicans demanded we reopen too soon.

And that thought makes you giddy with joy....

Well, I have a business that actually benefits when unemployment is high... but that's neither here nor there.

The thing is, you people knew Trump was a mutt when he ran. When he accidently won, you guys supported him to the hilt, even though he proved day after day he was unfit for office.

Now, we have a chain of events that happened SPECIFICALLY because of his unfitness.

Why would it do that? If there is still no job for those people to go back to, they aren't going to drop like a rock.

If you need a warm body, and the person you laid off doesn't want to come back, you can dispute his EU claim and then hire someone else.

Why would it do that? If there is still no job for those people to go back to, they aren't going to drop like a rock.

If you need a warm body, and the person you laid off doesn't want to come back, you can dispute his EU claim and then hire someone else.
quit playing a game...

And not if the democrats have anything to say about this.....the word has gone out to their democrat party activists who control the media...push the Chinese Flu, push the fake Russia bounty story....and get ready for the next democrat party race riots in Black neighborhoods....those will happen around mid October....

Trump's Plauge. Trump's Recession and Trump's Riots.

"Not My Fault" is not a winning campaign slogan, buddy.
Exactly what did Trump do to cause the Dimwinger riots?

Unemployment Rate May 13.3%, June 11.1% - If trend continues FULL EMPLOYMENT by November
lVo5Dg7.jpg

:auiqs.jpg:

Full employment is 4-5%

Clearly something MUST be done to keep this from happening. Dem central command needs to form a task force to STOP the economy from recovering.

Full employment is 4-5%

That report is already outdated. Numerous states have halted or reversed their re-opening. Texas has even made wearing a mask a requirement. Trump does not have until election day as many people will be voting by mail. His disastrous pandemic response will the
deciding factor.

Full employment is 4-5%

They will unleash the deadlier version of the disease from that lab, claim they have been warning of the second and third wave, Trump will get the disease, and he will pass away.

That is my prediction now.

The cultural marxist globalists cannot afford to have Trump with a 4 year mandate take office.

Don't think we fully grasp how wicked they are, and how the end times (tribulations) must happen.

We will see.

Forum List

Back