Uneducated whites need an advocate

Uneducated whites are at a disadvantage in today's society. The main reason is they do not have the job skills for the 21st century.
Many groups find themselves in a disadvantaged situation for various reasons, racial minorities, women, gays etc. They all have an advocate for their cause.
Uneducated whites did not until Donald Trump. But is he the advocate they need. I say he is a false prophet. He is saying putting others down will put the uneducated whites up.
Uneducated whites need to be told to get the job skills for the 21st century. They need to be told you are not guaranteed anything just because you are white but you have equal rights and opportunity.
He is for all Americans, even your dumbass.
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. The only thing trump is all for is himself. Do you really think he gives a flying fuck about any of the peons below him?
You think Hillary does?

Uneducated whites are at a disadvantage in today's society. The main reason is they do not have the job skills for the 21st century.
Many groups find themselves in a disadvantaged situation for various reasons, racial minorities, women, gays etc. They all have an advocate for their cause.
Uneducated whites did not until Donald Trump. But is he the advocate they need. I say he is a false prophet. He is saying putting others down will put the uneducated whites up.
Uneducated whites need to be told to get the job skills for the 21st century. They need to be told you are not guaranteed anything just because you are white but you have equal rights and opportunity.
That is a foreign concept to most whites. Theyve never had to work hard against the competition which is why Drumpf has the support he does.

Because you know and understand the white experience, correct? If I said something ignorant like that about blacks, you'd be calling me racist.
I'm just repeating what I have observed and been told to me by other white people. When I was in the job market whites frequently displayed outrage when I got the position they thought would just be handed to them.

Don't pretend to know what it's like to be white you racist. Table turned.
I'm not pretending. I know because I was told by other whites. Try again.

Profits dont fund

REALLY.... American tax receipts have nothing to do with profits???

LOL!!!!

Learn how to use an apostrophe, and then take some fifth grade math and get a clue, uneducated Hillary supporter.

What if the market decides to rig the price?

The crisis of the housing market was GOVERNMENT "rigging" the price of MORTGAGE INSURANCE too low so many were allowed to buy homes they could not afford.

A monopoly or oligarchy should be busted up. None of that ever did the harm Franklin Raines and his crew did to the US economy. Franklin Raines made over $300 million by underpricing insurance that ended up costing the taxpayer close to $4 trillion.

That's the DEMOCRATS at work... and you are RACIST if you notice Raines is a black Democrat... or something like that...

He is for all Americans, even your dumbass.
Trump may be for everyone but the one demographic that is most for him is uneducated whites
Well if being considered an uneducated white person that supports himself. Compared to the educated with a liberal arts degree that they spent thousands on and can't use, back home living with mom and daddy. Also will never be able to pay the loan off. Than I am proud of being considered uneducated.

What if the market decides to rig the price?

The crisis of the housing market was GOVERNMENT "rigging" the price of MORTGAGE INSURANCE too low so many were allowed to buy homes they could not afford.

A monopoly or oligarchy should be busted up. None of that ever did the harm Franklin Raines and his crew did to the US economy. Franklin Raines made over $300 million by underpricing insurance that ended up costing the taxpayer close to $4 trillion.

That's the DEMOCRATS at work... and you are RACIST if you notice Raines is a black Democrat... or something like that...
You didnt answer my question. I'll put it another way. What if competitors A, B, and C collude and decide they want to charge $100 for their service even though they can go as low as $50?

That is the false narrative you and the Liberal leadership and the media have created to explain Trump's broad support. The narrative is absurd because it is impossible for Trump to be within a few points of Clinton nationally with his only support being uneducated white men.

You and the Liberal machine have to control the narrative to convince the huge uninformed Democratic voting block to vote for the corrupt and incompetent Clinton. It's similar to how you label Black Trump supporters as "Uncle Toms". I'm an engineer and work with predominantly white and college degreed men and I can tell you Hillary supporters are at most 1 in 3. No I don't work at a University where I am sure it's 10 to 1 for Hillary.
Why are people so sensitive and offended by the idea that uneducated whites need an advocate? Many demographics that face challenges and discrimination have advocates.
Uneducated whites is a new demographic that is suffering more than the average person. They can use advocates. I see many angry when the see other demographics receiving help and they are not. I understand their anger.
many of those "uneducated" whites will do jobs that educated people will not do......just sayin....
--------------------------------------------------------- and they will do those jobs very well because they can , nothing wrong with honest but dirty work is there . The college educatd would just be standing around picking their noses because they don't know how to work HarryD !!

That is the false narrative you and the Liberal leadership and the media have created to explain Trump's broad support. The narrative is absurd because it is impossible for Trump to be within a few points of Clinton nationally with his only support being uneducated white men.

You and the Liberal machine have to control the narrative to convince the huge uninformed Democratic voting block to vote for the corrupt and incompetent Clinton. It's similar to how you label Black Trump supporters as "Uncle Toms". I'm an engineer and work with predominantly white and college degreed men and I can tell you Hillary supporters are at most 1 in 3. No I don't work at a University where I am sure it's 10 to 1 for Hillary.
Why are people so sensitive and offended by the idea that uneducated whites need an advocate? Many demographics that face challenges and discrimination have advocates.
Uneducated whites is a new demographic that is suffering more than the average person. They can use advocates. I see many angry when the see other demographics receiving help and they are not. I understand their anger.
many of those "uneducated" whites will do jobs that educated people will not do......just sayin....
--------------------------------------------------------- and they will do those jobs very well because they can , nothing wrong with honest but dirty work is there . The college educatd would just be standing around picking their noses because they don't know how to work HarryD !!
no argument there pismoe....i have known a few of them....

The financial institutions have received the most corporate welfare over the past decade.

Typical. It starts with BIG GOVERNMENT sticking its grubby hands into business better left to the private sector. The government, Fannie and Freddie, started INSURING MORTGAGES... and they NEVER SHOULD have done that - leave that to the PRIVATE SECTOR. As FRANKLIN RAINES made hundreds of millions of dollars creating a DEPRESSION, no Dem had any outrage that his entity was BADLY UNDERPRICING that insurance.

The train wreck starts there and ends with a CHOSEN bailout of just how CHOSEN your firm was.

For the most CHOSEN like Baer Stearns, you got $10 per share for your worthless stock courtesy of CHOOSE 'em BEN BERNANKE.

For other firms less CHOSEN, you got much less help, and your shareholders got wiped...

GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR. There was never a housing crash of this magnitude prior to BIG GOVERNMENT insuring risky mortgages...
You can have too many regulations on business and you can have too few regulations.

The congress took restrictions off derivatives and the financial institutions abused them along with unregulated lending practices led to the crash of 2008

The financial institutions have received the most corporate welfare over the past decade.

Typical. It starts with BIG GOVERNMENT sticking its grubby hands into business better left to the private sector. The government, Fannie and Freddie, started INSURING MORTGAGES... and they NEVER SHOULD have done that - leave that to the PRIVATE SECTOR. As FRANKLIN RAINES made hundreds of millions of dollars creating a DEPRESSION, no Dem had any outrage that his entity was BADLY UNDERPRICING that insurance.

The train wreck starts there and ends with a CHOSEN bailout of just how CHOSEN your firm was.

For the most CHOSEN like Baer Stearns, you got $10 per share for your worthless stock courtesy of CHOOSE 'em BEN BERNANKE.

For other firms less CHOSEN, you got much less help, and your shareholders got wiped...

GET THE GOVERNMENT OUT OF THE PRIVATE SECTOR. There was never a housing crash of this magnitude prior to BIG GOVERNMENT insuring risky mortgages...
You can have too many regulations on business and you can have too few regulations.

The congress took restrictions off derivatives and the financial institutions abused them along with unregulated lending practices led to the crash of 2008
He avoided that very scenario in my post like it was the plague.

.people who take advantage of a program

The insiders ALWAYS take advantage - so STOP creating "programs" to allow corrupt government kleptocrats to pick winners and losers - let the MARKET decide.
The players in the market take advantage also. It is not so simple as you suggest.
Guys like Trump find ways to screw people using the regulations or lack of regulations.
I am a business guy and I could make more money and stay within the law but be completely unethical. I have chosen not to.

The congress took restrictions off derivatives

You can spew your Hillary talking points all you want. Those derivatives were all tied to the HOUSING INSURANCE that Franklin Raines underpriced. When the insurance failed, so did those derivatives. Nobody, including cattle futures pro Hillary, had a problem with derivatives until the expansion of government into the housing sector blew it up.

He is a person who just does not understand. He/she does not know what they do not know.

He avoided that very scenario in my post like it was the plague.

Guys like Trump find ways to screw people using the regulations or lack of regulations

You are trying to equate arguments over construction contracts to that which put the US in depression and cost the taxpayer $4 trillion....

MATHEMATICALLY CHALLENGED UNEDUCATED DEMOCRATS FOR HILLARY is the group you've founded.

The congress took restrictions off derivatives

You can spew your Hillary talking points all you want. Those derivatives were all tied to the HOUSING INSURANCE that Franklin Raines underpriced. When the insurance failed, so did those derivatives. Nobody, including cattle futures pro Hillary, had a problem with derivatives until the expansion of government into the housing sector blew it up.
LaWhoever you are do not have a clue how derivatives work. Derivatives are like gambling and they put a multiplier affect on a bet of a single loan failing. No insurance is going to cover one house multiple times.
Franklin Raines is one player in a huge market. YOU DO NOT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.
It was the entire congress that took regulations off derivatives, both Democrats and Republicans.

Forum List

Back