Uneducated whites need an advocate

you make no sense with your last statement in post number 119 Elmer !!
The world is changing, the USA is changing, some of the change is good and some of the change is bad and a lot of it is difficult to understand.
The younger generations may understand aspects of the new changed world better than the older generations and decisions they make are better for the new world maybe not as good for the old world

I think the plight of uneducated white voters who are alienated by changing racial demographics and a global economic system that no longer needs there skills is a real problem, apart from whatever racial issues it suggests.
....yawn.

I think you're full of shit, can't back up anything so you resort to bigoted slurs. IF you are "educated", it's proof positive it was a waste.

Any Hillary shill talking about "uneducated whites" is clearly a bigoted affirmative action PC enforcer leeching off the taxpayer.

I think the plight of uneducated white voters who are alienated by changing racial demographics and a global economic system that no longer needs there skills is a real problem, apart from whatever racial issues it suggests.
....yawn.

I think you're full of shit, can't back up anything so you resort to bigoted slurs. IF you are "educated", it's proof positive it was a waste.
If you deny the truth of what Londoner is saying you do not understand the economic situation of the USA. It is not a put down of anyone. It is plain fact.
Unless you deal with factual problems facing our economy, you will never develop solutions

....yawn.

If you deny the truth of what Londoner is saying you do not understand the economic situation of the USA. It is not a put down of anyone. It is plain fact.
Unless you deal with factual problems facing our economy, you will never develop solutions
I don't need to develop solutions for others. Nor do I take seriously the comments from hacks on the internet that pretend to be educated and knowledgeable about what's going on in the world. The job market sucks because libtards have no understanding of what works in this reality. It has nothing to do with anyone's race or lack of college.

You're a bigot, nothing less.

Any Hillary shill talking about "uneducated whites" is clearly a bigoted affirmative action PC enforcer leeching off the taxpayer.
Oh, I pay my fair share of taxes, both business and personal.
But I will receive medicare and social security from the tax payers.
Hopefully we all pay in more than we take out but the government promises too much to everyone. Social Security and Medicare are the largest budget expenses for our government.

....yawn.

I don't need to develop solutions for others. Nor do I take seriously the comments from hacks on the internet that pretend to be educated and knowledgeable about what's going on in the world. The job market sucks because libtards have no understanding of what works in this reality. It has nothing to do with anyone's race or lack of college.

The job market is challenging.
Those that are successful are those that identify the jobs in demand, learn the skill required and work hard. It does not matter whether you have a college degree or not. It is harder for those without a degree.
Smart hard working people will do fine in all economies. Some people may need more help than others.

People who just complain like you are part of the problem not the solution. Always blaming others for your short comings.

....yawn.

Its alway amusing to watch guys like you with industrial age thinking attempt to dictate to those that understand the world has changed to the information age mindset. Face it. The world has passed you by.

information age , yeah , real complicated Ace . Heck as a group these millennial types are pretty much dummies , can't even cook so they end up with diabetic kids because all they do is eat fast easy food . When possible they give large amounts of antibiotics to their kids and the kids immunity never gets strong . They don't know simple things like cleaning out and then washing out diapers rather than buying disposable diapers . They also aren't smart enough to get married to a committed team member , wife or husband and aren't smart enough to wait till they can afford kids . Just some observations on many of the tattooed dummies that have college degrees Ace and Elmer .

and its the information age , heck , the degreed don't seem to be able to get jobs in the information industry and they think that 15 bucks an hour is big money in their jobs if they have a job flipping burgers . Course the degreed aren't smart enough to realize that their demand for 15 bucks an hour flipping burgers is going to put them outa work Ace !!

....yawn.

The job market is challenging.
Those that are successful are those that identify the jobs in demand, learn the skill required and work hard. It does not matter whether you have a college degree or not. It is harder for those without a degree.
Smart hard working people will do fine in all economies. Some people may need more help than others.

People who just complain like you are part of the problem not the solution. Always blaming others for your short comings.
You're a stupid asshole. There are many that lost jobs that can't find anything close to replacing it because many great jobs are just gone.

People like you with their heads up their asses blaming people like me who deal with reality is the problem. The economy is on life support at just over 1%. We haven't had 3% growth in many years. Blaming people for not getting "educated" or adapting is beyond stupid. You have no idea what's going on, so fuck you, you smarmy self righteous piece of shit.

Uneducated whites are at a disadvantage in today's society. The main reason is they do not have the job skills for the 21st century.
Many groups find themselves in a disadvantaged situation for various reasons, racial minorities, women, gays etc. They all have an advocate for their cause.
Uneducated whites did not until Donald Trump. But is he the advocate they need. I say he is a false prophet. He is saying putting others down will put the uneducated whites up.
Uneducated whites need to be told to get the job skills for the 21st century. They need to be told you are not guaranteed anything just because you are white but you have equal rights and opportunity.
He is for all Americans, even your dumbass.
Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. The only thing trump is all for is himself. Do you really think he gives a flying fuck about any of the peons below him?
Trump's mindset is about succeeding....Hillary and other Democrat's agenda is about gaining power through dependence. Sadly, many, many voters are happy with that arrangement.

I want everyone to succeed in life and we have a much better chance of that happening with Trump.

probably always going to need those dirty handed vertical smile azz smiling plumbers smiling at you . Always going to need car mechanics or 'triple AAA' workers to fix the cars that you can't fix or even change a tire on . Same for house builders , military , cops , fishermen , farmers , shippers . These few professions that I mention , many of these workers are independent as they take money from YOU the educated that are living in their parents basements and are on their parents insurance till they leave childhood at the age of 26 Elmer !! :afro:

......and paying off student loans for 15 years for a degree that they can't use to get a job.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------- that's the funniest thing , I knew some where husband and wife both worked retail jobs so that they could buy baby food and disposable diapers for their kids . Course they both worked , had to pay for babysitters , had college and huge debt . It was funny except that they were ok kids [to me] . They just hadn't figured things out because their parents had probably never figured things out Talksalot .
Yep, a friend's kid is working retail after going to college six years for a degree in Communication. His parent's were clued in, but it was their son's dream.

Uneducated whites are at a disadvantage in today's society. The main reason is they do not have the job skills for the 21st century.
Many groups find themselves in a disadvantaged situation for various reasons, racial minorities, women, gays etc. They all have an advocate for their cause.
Uneducated whites did not until Donald Trump. But is he the advocate they need. I say he is a false prophet. He is saying putting others down will put the uneducated whites up.
Uneducated whites need to be told to get the job skills for the 21st century. They need to be told you are not guaranteed anything just because you are white but you have equal rights and opportunity.
That is a foreign concept to most whites. Theyve never had to work hard against the competition which is why Drumpf has the support he does.

Because you know and understand the white experience, correct? If I said something ignorant like that about blacks, you'd be calling me racist.
I'm just repeating what I have observed and been told to me by other white people. When I was in the job market whites frequently displayed outrage when I got the position they thought would just be handed to them.

Don't pretend to know what it's like to be white you racist. Table turned.
I'm not pretending. I know because I was told by other whites. Try again.

Well OK then.
That is a foreign concept to most whites. Theyve never had to work hard against the competition which is why Drumpf has the support he does.

Because you know and understand the white experience, correct? If I said something ignorant like that about blacks, you'd be calling me racist.
I'm just repeating what I have observed and been told to me by other white people. When I was in the job market whites frequently displayed outrage when I got the position they thought would just be handed to them.

Don't pretend to know what it's like to be white you racist. Table turned.
I'm not pretending. I know because I was told by other whites. Try again.

Just like I know what it's like to be black.

Just like I know what it's like to be black

You mean jumping ahead in line for college admission and job application.

I've never received preferential treatment, so I don't know what it is like to be black in America today.

Nothing Trump has said has said anything about putting other people down.

No one has said ANYTHING about anyone being guaranteed anything because they are white.

Your lies on the central premises of your post shows that your conclusion, ie that Trump is a "false prophet" is bullshit.

Also, that "uneducated white males" troubles are of their own design.

I've never received preferential treatment, so I don't know what it is like to be black in America today.
Your white ancestors did during the 400 years of white only affirmative action you guys needed. Even though Blacks have partial AA somehow white people still have benefited more from that as well since white women have seized on it.

You have received preferential treatment. Its just so ingrained and normal to you that you didnt notice it.

Your white ancestors did during the 400 years of white only affirmative action you guys needed. Even though Blacks have partial AA somehow white people still have benefited more from that as well since white women have seized on it. You have received preferential treatment. Its just so ingrained and normal to you that you didnt notice it.

ANy preferential treatment for white skin was dead long before my time.

I grew up in a world where white skin put me at a DISADVANTAGE.

You haven't noticed the change, because it has been so ingrained and normal to you that you didn't notice.

ANd if you did, you made excuses for it.

Forum List

Back