Uneducated whites need an advocate

Uneducated whites are at a disadvantage in today's society. The main reason is they do not have the job skills for the 21st century.
Many groups find themselves in a disadvantaged situation for various reasons, racial minorities, women, gays etc. They all have an advocate for their cause.
Uneducated whites did not until Donald Trump. But is he the advocate they need. I say he is a false prophet. He is saying putting others down will put the uneducated whites up.
Uneducated whites need to be told to get the job skills for the 21st century. They need to be told you are not guaranteed anything just because you are white but you have equal rights and opportunity.

Good grief, what does this even mean?

Uneducated whites are at a disadvantage in today's society. The main reason is they do not have the job skills for the 21st century.
Many groups find themselves in a disadvantaged situation for various reasons, racial minorities, women, gays etc. They all have an advocate for their cause.
Uneducated whites did not until Donald Trump. But is he the advocate they need. I say he is a false prophet. He is saying putting others down will put the uneducated whites up.
Uneducated whites need to be told to get the job skills for the 21st century. They need to be told you are not guaranteed anything just because you are white but you have equal rights and opportunity.
That is a foreign concept to most whites. Theyve never had to work hard against the competition which is why Drumpf has the support he does.

Because you know and understand the white experience, correct? If I said something ignorant like that about blacks, you'd be calling me racist.

judging from the idiots on this thread that don't know what racist means, an education deff would help

How do you define "uneducated"?

I am gladly a person who never finished college. If being college educated is what the person in the youtube video is like, then thank God that I learned skills to make a living with. Of course the bitch wants to take my hard earned money and give it to some fucker, who illegally crossed the border or lazy fuck who sits in his/her/its parents basement smoking dope, eating government cheese, and watch Netflix and get healthcare of the parents accounts.

HOLY SHIT.....what a goddamn bubblehead that **** is.

If that's "EDUCATED", she got fucked on her education.

That's the whole thing...they don't it's a nebulous dog whistle for "RACIST" by the Libs.

That is a foreign concept to most whites. Theyve never had to work hard against the competition which is why Drumpf has the support he does.

Because you know and understand the white experience, correct? If I said something ignorant like that about blacks, you'd be calling me racist.
I'm just repeating what I have observed and been told to me by other white people. When I was in the job market whites frequently displayed outrage when I got the position they thought would just be handed to them.

Good grief, what does this even mean?
That he is one of the people he's talking about

I suspect his talking points memo labels them as ANYONE WHITE & CONSERVATIVE

He is for all Americans, even your dumbass.
Trump may be for everyone but the one demographic that is most for him is uneducated whites

I agree, but I am more concerned about uneducated people of color of all ethnicities.

We know the USA is rigged for the whites...so uneducated whites will be fine.

The people you really have to worry about are uneducated blacks and all other minorities.

Only 69% of blacks graduate from High School...83% of whites graduate from High School.

If you want to worry, worry about the uneducated blacks. They are the ones that need help.
Blacks will be fine once they do their informal education and realize whites cant stop them. After they do that everything will take care of itself.
Actually, when blacks realize they don't need government to "help" them succeed.... then everything will take care of itself.

Trump may be for everyone but the one demographic that is most for him is uneducated whites

Like uneducated blacks were for Obungles? What has that gotten them....they're still on the ole democrat plantation

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. The only thing trump is all for is himself. Do you really think he gives a flying fuck about any of the peons below him?

Just uneducated "white" males? You're a racist
See my post

if elmer is white he's not a racist

ponder that simpletons
I am white, I am older, i have agraduate degree.
This thread was not race baiting. I see many struggling in today's world. Most groups have advocates for them in USA society.
Whites as a whole have not needed an advocate in the past.
In today's society, some of those most hurt by the new economy are uneducated whites. Other demographics have advocates helping them out. Uneducated whites do not. Trump came around and filled that need

I agree, but I am more concerned about uneducated people of color of all ethnicities.

We know the USA is rigged for the whites...so uneducated whites will be fine.

The people you really have to worry about are uneducated blacks and all other minorities.

Only 69% of blacks graduate from High School...83% of whites graduate from High School.

If you want to worry, worry about the uneducated blacks. They are the ones that need help.
Blacks will be fine once they do their informal education and realize whites cant stop them. After they do that everything will take care of itself.
Actually, when blacks realize they don't need government to "help" them succeed.... then everything will take care of itself.
Thats one of the things they will realize. Most Blacks already know that but there is still a large amount of Blacks that dont. The government already has laws in place to assist and there is no substitute for simply out working whites by a factor of 10 as most successful Blacks do in order to be in the same place lazy whites are. We know that it may not be fair that we have to work 10x harder but white people cant stop us if you we dont give up.

judging from the idiots on this thread that don't know what racist means, an education deff would help

What doesn't racist mean?

Disagree with Obama - RACIST!
Don't want illegal immigration - RACIST!
Have an issue with bringing in unvetted people from war torn parts of ME - RACIST!
Hate black coffee - RACIST!
Don't like Mexican food - RACIST!
Prefer water over cola - RACIST!
Stubbed my toe - RACIST!

RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! !!! RACIST!!! ACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!! RACIST!!!

See my post

ponder that simpletons
This thread was not race baiting. I see many struggling in today's world. Most groups have advocates for them in USA society.
In today's society, some of those most hurt by the new economy are uneducated whites. Other demographics have advocates helping them out. Uneducated whites do not. Trump came around and filled that need
Nope, no race baiting here!

Yeah. Keep telling yourself that. The only thing trump is all for is himself. Do you really think he gives a flying fuck about any of the peons below him?

And Hillary does?

You can't be serious.

See my post

ponder that simpletons
Nope, no race baiting here!

Not mention - he have agraduate degree.

Forum List

Back