Undertaker vs AJ Styles at Wrestlemania

Polishprince

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2016
I think this might be the end for the phenom out of Death Valley, CA.

Styles isn't that big, but he is definitely phenomenal and the Dead Man is now in his mid 50's.

I remember the Undertaker's debut against rugged veteran Mario Mancini. If the Taker can give Styles his patented tombstone, yes, he can win like he did against Mancini. But Styles has the Styles Clash, it will be an interesting contest.

Pro rasslin' has sucked since WCW went away.

Professional Wrestling used to be dominated by wrestling managers instead of companies. Any of the 1977 Old School Manager (all now deceased) would be able to dominate nowadays .

I've been a fan of wrestling since the early 1960's, and I have to agree the competition isn't what it used to be. My grandmother wasn't Italian by any stretch of the word, but she really loved Bruno Sammartino.

McMahon brought the Hulkster over the the WWF when he bought the promotion from his father. The AWA was where he got a lot of his talent in the 70's. A disproportionate number of WWF stars back in the day came from suburban Minneapolis.

McMahon brought the Hulkster over the the WWF when he bought the promotion from his father. The AWA was where he got a lot of his talent in the 70's. A disproportionate number of WWF stars back in the day came from suburban Minneapolis.

A lot of the talent across the nation came from the AWA....Vern Gagne and Eddie Sharkey ran one of the top training schools for young talent in the business...Flair cut his teeth there.

The Gagnes made Hogan what he ended up being....Though I personally hated the corny-assed "Hulkamania" schtick when it was being cooked up, it was what put him over....And the ingrate not only chumped the AWA, he helped McMahon steal a bunch of their talent.

The first thing is that guys who are 220/250 pounds and ripped should be the faces of the company. The ones who battle for the Championships. That is not true anymore. Also they have to have good mic skills. This will rankle some of you. To many women now. They are good. But not like the best males. I used to watch the whole programs years ago. Now I change the channels and watch a match depending on who it is. WWE brings up talent, but it is not what it was. The attitude era is tough to beat. And to be fair, there seems to be some restrictions on wrestlers and their ideas. But most of us no matter what our backgrounds and political persuasions, grew up watching wrestling. It is always intriguing even if it repeats the same stuff over and over with different characters.

Professional Wrestling used to be dominated by wrestling managers instead of companies. Any of the 1977 Old School Manager (all now deceased) would be able to dominate nowadays .

I've been a fan of wrestling since the early 1960's, and I have to agree the competition isn't what it used to be. My grandmother wasn't Italian by any stretch of the word, but she really loved Bruno Sammartino.

It’s not “competition.”

It’s not “competition.”

If you don't like it, then go away.

Forum List

Back