Just like Gun Control there is a Simple answer to the RW Refugee issue

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
See when RW'ers pretend they dont know of any gun control measures that would work, what they are really saying is that gun violence is an inevitable consequence to the right to bear arms.

School shootings will happen, people will go nuts but its the price we pay for the freedom. If only more of them would say that instead of the Kabuki Theater act that would be fine.

So now they want to ask liberals (again because they dont want a solution) what is their plan to vet the refugees. How do you make sure of whats in someone's heart? How do you erase all doubt?

The answer is again simple. To know whats in someones heart is impossible. To erase all doubt cant be done, ever.

So what they are saying in a nutshell is the refugees dying is a price they have to pay because we cannot test for hearts and ideas. Ask them a few questions and that simple answer will present themselves. Of course tho, when you tell them that they will just do the "I didnt say that" dance. But everyone can read between the lines.

Freedom isn't free.
IDK if you know anything about History, but we had to FIGHT for it.
Quit trying to give it away!!

Sunday my wife suggested we buy firearms in response to unvetted Syrian refugees. Totally her idea and we currently don't own guns.

Right to Keep and Bear Arms: Fundamental human right specifically spelled out in the BoR.
Right of Refugees to be Imported Because DC Will NOT Solve A Problem They Created With the Arab Spring: Not so much.

So what I'm saying in a nutshell, is the potential terrorism concern is secondary to me.
What mostly concerns me is letting people into this country that are not Westerners and will not assimilate.

Instead of continuing to be the third-worlds dumping ground, lets pressure our lawmakers to pressure countries like Kuwait or Saudi Arabia that already have the same culture.

Why should we bring more people in that many will end up being tomorrows anti-American screamer on an American campus, when except for American liberals, everyone will be happier if they end up in countries where their own kind already are ?

Hey liberals, evolve please, get over your bleeding hearts !

Too late. We've been importing the Third World wholesale since Teddy Kennedy and the Immigration Act of 1965. The desire to assimilate or be American isn't as important as making sure whitey pays for his past sins and that the Dems stay in power.

And by the way, all the gun control in the world for new gun sales won't do a damn thing for the over 300 million guns that are already in the hands of private owners.

Quit shitting your pants liberals, get used to the fact that millions of Americans have guns.

So what I'm saying in a nutshell, is the potential terrorism concern is secondary to me.
What mostly concerns me is letting people into this country that are not Westerners and will not assimilate.

Instead of continuing to be the third-worlds dumping ground, lets pressure our lawmakers to pressure countries like Kuwait or Saudi Arabia that already have the same culture.

Why should we bring more people in that many will end up being tomorrows anti-American screamer on an American campus, when except for American liberals, everyone will be happier if they end up in countries where their own kind already are ?

“If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn't have declared their independence from it.”

Stephen Colbert

Too late. We've been importing the Third World wholesale since Teddy Kennedy and the Immigration Act of 1965. The desire to assimilate or be American isn't as important as making sure whitey pays for his past sins and that the Dems stay in power.

That's true, but lets not water down the western world further.

Sunday my wife suggested we buy firearms in response to unvetted Syrian refugees. Totally her idea and we currently don't own guns.
Well yeah, its totally foreseeable after the media went all ebola on them. Everyone was buying face masks and stuff. Now they've convinced everyone that these people may need help BUT they COULD MOST LIKELY be terrorist just waiting.

“If our Founding Fathers wanted us to care about the rest of the world, they wouldn't have declared their independence from it.”

Stephen Colbert

And you think he was serious? You do know this was part of his act, right? RW'ers are terrible at comedy. Here's some more quotes from Colbert that you must think are serious.

Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family.

I talked to Bay Buchanan, founder of the political action committee to get immigrants out of America. Sounds like a hard job. We should find some immigrants to do that.

Now, I don’t see color. People tell me I’m white and I believe them because police officers call me ‘sir’

Well yeah, its totally foreseeable after the media went all ebola on them. Everyone was buying face masks and stuff. Now they've convinced everyone that these people may need help BUT they COULD MOST LIKELY be terrorist just waiting.

We know there are over 10,000 Christian Syrian refugees. Seems like they would be a better choice with less risk of terrorist tendencies. Just a thought. Compromise?

Stephen Colbert

And you think he was serious? You do know this was part of his act, right? RW'ers are terrible at comedy. Here's some more quotes from Colbert that you must think are serious.

Remember, Jesus would rather constantly shame gays than let orphans have a family.

I talked to Bay Buchanan, founder of the political action committee to get immigrants out of America. Sounds like a hard job. We should find some immigrants to do that.

Now, I don’t see color. People tell me I’m white and I believe them because police officers call me ‘sir’
What was that, statist? I cant hear you for the govt dick in your mouth

No, its that when boiled down to the rue you're saying no actions can address your concerns so do nothing.

Predicting the future? Niiiice!

I wish they would pressure Saudi Arabia to do ANYTHING. But they wont..

In essence and to sum it up: Do nothing or do the impossible

In a nutshell most on the reprehensible right have contrived and are attempting to propagate the lie that the president and Democrats are "weak on terror," when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

In a nutshell most on the reprehensible right have contrived and are attempting to propagate the lie that the president and Democrats are "weak on terror," when in fact nothing could be further from the truth.

Last time I checked, it wasn't the GOP who called ISIS the JV team and after Paris said that the plan we've been following has worked so well that we'll continue to follow it.

composition fallacy

Forum List

Back