Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump!

Did you learn anything by reading the OP or are you fully reformed by your masters?

• Wow, what an eye-opener. I had no idea. I am forever changed by this new insight.

• The OP is complete rubbish and none of it has moved or changed me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
LGBT gaslight #3285 "This guy doesn't really know Dylann Roof. This interview never happened the day after Roof killed 9 Christians at Bible study the day after a major southern church said it would never support gay marriage. The event we are planning to air from South Carolina is "the real story about how BLACKS were targeted...BLACKS were targeted....BLACKS were targeted....(not Christians by a beta boy...not Christians by a beta boy...not Christians by a beta boy.). When they snap their fingers after the special manufactured-racial tension-inspiring event to get more dem votes using the deaths of the 9 Christians in South Carolina falsely, you will wake up, delete the youtube video below and believe that the shooting was about "Roof's blind hatred for blacks..(not Christians...not Christians...not Christians)

Cue up to the 35 second mark:

This dainty friend of Roof's said Roof had no bigotry towards blacks at all. He said how Roof wanted to blindly shoot up a school where he knew nobody and had no vendettas. But suddenly Roof changes his plans the day after the "no gay marriage" announcement from the major Southern Church.

This was not about blacks. And if you believe that shooting was, you are officially a zombie.

LGBT gaslight #3285 "This guy doesn't really know Dylann Roof. This interview never happened the day after Roof killed 9 Christians at Bible study the day after a major southern church said it would never support gay marriage. The event we are planning to air from South Carolina is "the real story about how BLACKS were targeted...BLACKS were targeted....BLACKS were targeted....(not Christians by a beta boy...not Christians by a beta boy...not Christians by a beta boy.). When they snap their fingers after the special manufactured-racial tension-inspiring event to get more dem votes using the deaths of the 9 Christians in South Carolina falsely, you will wake up, delete the youtube video below and believe that the shooting was about "Roof's blind hatred for blacks..(not Christians...not Christians...not Christians)

This dainty friend of Roof's said Roof had no bigotry towards blacks at all. He said how Roof wanted to blindly shoot up a school where he knew nobody and had no vendettas. But suddenly Roof changes his plans the day after the "no gay marriage" announcement from the major Southern Church.

This was not about blacks. And if you believe that shooting was, you are officially a zombie.

You should be charged with multiple counts of 'abuse of a corpse' concerning these lies above. Save your imagination, you literally do not have an ounce of proof that Roof murdered those poor people in Charleston b/c another unaffiliated church wouldn't support gay marriage. All you care about is finding a way to lay the blame of this tragedy at the feet of gay people.

Here is Roof's own words concerning race:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/u...-website-charleston-church-shooting.html?_r=0

Sorry, we are not going to disregard his own words/acts and mindlessly swallow whatever anti-gay poppycock you've concocted.

Keep your fingers crossed, maybe the next massacre will severe you better in smearing gays. :thup:

As if you understand anything about homosexuals other than your blatant hatred and obsession with them.

Get some help for your problem.

So apparently Silhouette hit a nerve with you. Must be because you are trying to justify your gayness. Syriusly, the gay behavior is not normal, depraved, filthy, and degenerate. YOU need help for your problem.

LOL....I have been confronting Silhouette's campaign of attacking homosexuals with lies for several years now.

Why? Because she trying to spread hate against fellow Americans- based entirely upon who they are sexually attracted to.

If you find her lies and attacks against Americans who happen to be homosexual to fuel your own degenerate fantasies- well feel free to join her campaign.
And getting nowhere. That's because screaming "liar!" isn't actually a refutation. "

Except I haven't just been screaming liar.

I have shown repeatedly that Silhouette flat out lies.

She lies about the Prince's Study every time she claims it shows that children do best when raised by parents of opposite gender.
She lies every time she refers to the "Mayo Clinic" study.

I have repeatedly shown with quotes and citations that she is lying.

Silhouette is oblivious to having her lies shown to the world- and you just don't give a damn that she lies.

The "manifesto" the nutter OP quoted was a satire. Good for a laugh but then the adults moved on.

Its well known that homophobes are sexually insecure and immature but the
OP's siggie pretty much says it all.

Sick, sick, sick.
Up is down, sane is sick. That's how gaslighting works folks.

The facts are that the arm of Hollywood that pumps out the rainbow propaganda was founded by a member of the cult I described. Do your homework on the web. Figure it out. The sirname is the same as someone Obama appointed as a ranking member of his cadre.

It is all part of Silhouette's grand Konspiracy.......

As I have pointed out before- where rational people hear hoof beats and think 'horses'- when Silhouette hears hoof beats she thinks "Murderous Gay Unicorns"

You should be charged with multiple counts of 'abuse of a corpse' concerning these lies above. Save your imagination, you literally do not have an ounce of proof that Roof murdered those poor people in Charleston b/c another unaffiliated church wouldn't support gay marriage. All you care about is finding a way to lay the blame of this tragedy at the feet of gay people.

Here is Roof's own words concerning race:
http://www.nytimes.com/2015/06/21/u...-website-charleston-church-shooting.html?_r=0

Sorry, we are not going to disregard his own words/acts and mindlessly swallow whatever anti-gay poppycock you've concocted.

Keep your fingers crossed, maybe the next massacre will severe you better in smearing gays. :thup:

Worth quoting the quotes:
and includes a nearly 2,500-word manifesto in which the author criticized blacks as being inferior while lamenting the cowardice of white flight.“I have no choice,” it reads. “I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.

“This whole racist thing came into him within the past five years,” said Caleb Brown, a childhood friend of Mr. Roof’s who is half black. “He was never really popular; he accepted that. He wasn’t like: ‘When I grow up I am going to show all these kids.’ He accepted who he was, and who he was changed, obviously.”

Despite lots of evidence- including Roof's own words- that he was inspired by racial beliefs towards blacks- and despite absolutely no evidence that Roof cared in any way about LGBT issues- Silhouette claims just the opposite.

Hell I am surprised she has not blamed the Paris attack on gays.

No proof except his black friend saying he had zero racism for blacks immediately after the shooting and the coincidence that the seething beta boy's rampage against a Bible study (white or black) occurred the day after the major Southern Christian church announced it was against gay marriage. HIs black boy friend said he had an amorphous seething rage seeking expression at a school Roof had no beef with otherwise. It's my theory that he chose another target after that seething reached a tipping point the day before.

You got another theory why a kid who never spoke ill of blacks before, with a longtime black friend would lash out at a Church Bible study?

Gonna throw another Christian in jail are you?

Sil lies.

Sil prevaricates.

Sil misapplies evidence.

Sil has gaslighted Sil.

No proof except his black friend saying he had zero racism for blacks immediately after the shooting and the coincidence that the seething beta boy's rampage against a Bible study (white or black) occurred the day after the major Southern Christian church announced it was against gay marriage. HIs black boy friend said he had an amorphous seething rage seeking expression at a school Roof had no beef with otherwise. It's my theory that he chose another target after that seething reached a tipping point the day before.

You got another theory why a kid who never spoke ill of blacks before, with a longtime black friend would lash out at a Church Bible study?

There is far more evidence that the shooting was based on race than the zero that it was rooted in LGBT activism.

As I have pointed out before- where rational people hear hoof beats and think 'horses'- when Silhouette hears hoof beats she thinks "Murderous Gay Unicorns"

Syriusly demands you think this way: "you're eyes are getting heavy...Dylann Roof's black friend didn't mean he liked blacks...Dylann Roof really hated blacks...he hated blacks..he hated blacks...he didn't shoot up a Church Bible Study...he shot up blacks...blacks....blacks..."

Cue at 35 seconds & 230 seconds:

Exactly. You do not have any evidence. Just your imagination and wild ass speculation. Your theories are all the same: Gays are to blame.

A kid who never spoke ill of blacks before?! :lmao: Your delusions knows no bounds.

Sorry I ruined your solo dance party on these poor people's graves. :(

Syriusly demands you think this way: "you're eyes are getting heavy...Dylann Roof's black friend didn't mean he liked blacks...Dylann Roof really hated blacks...he hated blacks..he hated blacks...he didn't shoot up a Church Bible Study...he shot up blacks...blacks....blacks..."

Cue at 35 seconds & 230 seconds:

Quote from the shooter:
t.“I have no choice,” it reads. “I am not in the position to, alone, go into the ghetto and fight. I chose Charleston because it is most historic city in my state, and at one time had the highest ratio of blacks to Whites in the country. We have no skinheads, no real KKK, no one doing anything but talking on the internet. Well someone has to have the bravery to take it to the real world, and I guess that has to be me.

Quote from Root's friend:
“This whole racist thing came into him within the past five years,” said Caleb Brown, a childhood friend of Mr. Roof’s who is half black. “He was never really popular; he accepted that. He wasn’t like: ‘When I grow up I am going to show all these kids.’ He accepted who he was, and who he was changed, obviously.”

Despite lots of evidence- including Roof's own words- that he was inspired by racial beliefs towards blacks- and despite absolutely no evidence that Roof cared in any way about LGBT issues- Silhouette claims just the opposite.

Hell I am surprised she has not blamed the Paris attack on gays.

. HIs black boy friend

Silhouette hears murderous gay unicorns everywhere.

Exactly. You do not have any evidence. Just your imagination and wild ass speculation. Your theories are all the same: Gays are to blame.

A kid who never spoke ill of blacks before?! :lmao: Your delusions knows no bounds.

Sorry I ruined your solo dance party on these poor people's graves. :(

I'm not the one planning a huge media event falsely portraying Roof's massacre as "against blacks" in order to glean a few more votes for democrats by spurring racial unrest on false pretenses in order to polarize minorities away from the GOP. THAT blame goes to the LGBT/dem machine...not me. I'm here to protect lives from the flames of a manufactured race-war which will undoubtedly claim lives and perhaps even start a situation of civil martial law...

Roof didn't hate blacks. That's a fact. Why he shot up a Church Bible study that particular day is up for speculation, but it wasn't because of his "hatred for blacks as a conservative (beta boy, upside down dainty wristwatch wearing)". You are trying to create racial unrest for political reasons off the backs of the dead nine Christians. And I should be thrown in jail?

Meanwhile- another friend of Roof's talks about his threats of violence based upon race.

I'll buy the one more candid, just hours after the attack instead of some plant that came out to paint the "racial unrest" story later...thanks...

Forum List

Back