Understanding the Roots of the LGBT Movement...You've Been Gaslighted, Chump!

Did you learn anything by reading the OP or are you fully reformed by your masters?

• Wow, what an eye-opener. I had no idea. I am forever changed by this new insight.

• The OP is complete rubbish and none of it has moved or changed me.

Results are only viewable after voting.
By Risk Group
Gay, bisexual, and other men who have sex with men (MSM) of all races and ethnicities remain the population most profoundly affected by HIV....In 2010, the estimated number of new HIV infections among MSM was 29,800, a significant 12% increase from the 26,700 new infections among MSM in 2008.....Although MSM represent about 4% of the male population in the United States, in 2010, MSM accounted for 78% of new HIV infections among males and 63% of all new infections. HIV in the United States | Statistics Overview | Statistics Center | HIV/AIDS | CDC
The CDC and Mayo Clinic advise condom use. With most anal sex being between straight couples.

And...when the gaslighter gets desperate, as in the example above, he resorts to absolute lying...just bald faced lying. And when they do this they go big. They make the lie so big and so outrageous and assert it potently so that you begin to question your own information. "This is such an outlandish assertion with such a huge impact...maybe it's me that's wrong about this?"...

...in spite even of the evidence right in front of your nose... Gaslighting...a new game..from Hasbro!
There's some serious Irony right there. ^
Just to remind you, in case you forgot, lying about the statistics on which demographic is disproportionately susceptible to spreading HIV rampantly (gay men) from the behavior that is disproportionately responsible for humans contracting HIV (anal sex), can be misleading to children in school that your groups are hotly promoting be taught "the joys of anal sex". Gaslighting adults is one thing. Gaslighting the kids to their deaths is quite another:

• Youth aged 13 to 24 accounted for an estimated 26% of all new HIV infections in the United States in 2010.
  • Most new HIV infections among youth occur among gay and bisexual males; there was a 22% increase in estimated new infections in this group from 2008 to 2010. HIV Among Youth | Age | HIV by Group | HIV/AIDS | CDC
aids%20patient%20copy%20larger_zpsfm0me7gq.jpg

The CDC and Mayo Clinic advise condom use. With most anal sex being between straight couples.

And...when the gaslighter gets desperate, as in the example above, he resorts to absolute lying...just bald faced lying. And when they do this they go big. They make the lie so big and so outrageous and assert it potently so that you begin to question your own information. "This is such an outlandish assertion with such a huge impact...maybe it's me that's wrong about this?"...

...in spite even of the evidence right in front of your nose... Gaslighting...a new game..from Hasbro!
There's some serious Irony right there. ^

Just because it's worth repeating.

You are hilarious Sil. :lol:

We've all seen "the Roots" of the LGTB(Q) Movement...nice try.
Thanks for including "Q". The minute their social-takeover agenda (de facto grooming writ large to get the idea of anal sex into kids' minds as legitimate; with parental/societal approval) began picking up speed in the 1990s, the Church of LGBT started dropping the word "Queer" from their label. When you're selling candy to kids and your product contains lead, you quickly drop the word "lead" from your list of ingredients...

We've all seen "the Roots" of the LGTB(Q) Movement...nice try.
Thanks for including "Q". The minute their social-takeover agenda (de facto grooming writ large to get the idea of anal sex into kids' minds as legitimate; with parental/societal approval) began picking up speed in the 1990s, the Church of LGBT started dropping the word "Queer" from their label. When you're selling candy to kids and your product contains lead, you quickly drop the word "lead" from your list of ingredients...

The only one who has anal sex 'writ large' onto their minds....is you. You can talk of little else.

Yeah, crickets....like I thought...

Guy, there's a point when dealing with a crazy person you just ignore him, letting him keep ranting at the lamppost he thinks is spying on him for the CIA. You've reached that point in this thread.

I frankly can't see why you think that gays being able to be gay has any effect on your life. No one is going to make you be gay.

The only one who has anal sex 'writ large' onto their minds....is you. You can talk of little else.
Well, if a beloved friend or your mother etc. of yours died of a known side effect of a medication which the pharma company knowingly and actively suppressed discussing or disclosing in its label, you'd be suing them.

So, you agree with me then. Since my family friend died of HIV/AIDS and probably took hundreds if not thousands with him who also thought "anal sex is normal, natural, healthy" I'm "suing the company (LGBT cult propaganda) that suppressed one of the side effects of the medicine they were promoting" that lead to his death in his 30s. Quite a gruesome one too, lingering...painful..frightening right to the end.

The knowledge of that kind of leaves a mark on a person. The knowledge that he "was born gay" because a dude molested him as a little boy and he became thereafter compulsively imprinted is like salt in the wounds. That's like hearing of a Pharma company that created a disease, infected someone with it, then turned around and said "the cure is to do what was done to you, to others because it's natural and good"...the "medicine for your ills is more anal sex...and in California and NJ we've made it illegal for you to try to withdraw from the medicine until it's too late"...

Well, if a beloved friend or your mother etc. of yours died of a known side effect of a medication which the pharma company knowingly and actively suppressed discussing or disclosing in its label, you'd be suing them.

So, you agree with me then.

In your latest insane narrative......anal sex is *medication*?

If so, we definitely don't agree.

Yeah, crickets....like I thought...
So you are calling yourself a 'gaslighter' now?

Meanwhile- actual CDC program to prevent HIV among teens
June 2012 - The Office of Adolescent Health

The CDC recommends programs which promote both abstinence among teens- and condom use

Mayo Clinic recommends using condoms among other things
HIV/AIDS Prevention - Mayo Clinic

HHS recommends a comprehensive strategy
https://www.whitehouse.gov/sites/default/files/uploads/NHAS.pdf

Silhouette recommends "Just say no"

So, you agree with me then. Since my family friend died of HIV/AIDS and probably took hundreds if not thousands with him who also thought "anal sex is normal, natural, healthy" I'm "suing the company (LGBT cult propaganda) that suppressed one of the side effects of the medicine they were promoting" that lead to his death in his 30s. Quite a gruesome one too, lingering...painful..frightening right to the end.

The knowledge of that kind of leaves a mark on a person. The knowledge that he "was born gay" because a dude molested him as a little boy and he became thereafter compulsively imprinted is like salt in the wounds. That's like hearing of a Pharma company that created a disease, infected someone with it, then turned around and said "the cure is to do what was done to you, to others because it's natural and good"...the "medicine for your ills is more anal sex...and in California and NJ we've made it illegal for you to try to withdraw from the medicine until it's too late"...

Sex is not medicine.

More Silhouette insanity.

[
And...when the gaslighter gets desperate, as in the example above, he resorts to absolute lying...just bald faced lying. ]

And that is what you do- absolute- bald faced lying.

By your own definition- you are a 'gaslighter'

As if you understand anything about homosexuals other than your blatant hatred and obsession with them.

Get some help for your problem.
Even if what you just said was 100% true, it does not change one iota of the truth of the OP.

How's your health?

You don't have an imaginary friend who died of AIDS, dude. No one believes that.

Should point out that hemophiliacs die of AIDS. Are they bad people, too?

You don't have an imaginary friend who died of AIDS, dude. No one believes that.

In fact I do. He died in the late 1990s. In fact, sadly I'll bet the majority of Americans either know someone with HIV or who is dying with or has died from AIDS by now. It's an epidemic, or hadn't you heard? Or, how would the gaslighting go on that reality...let's see...I know! .."Only homophobes believe HIV among gay men is at an epidemic level!"

He was molested as a boy, became compulsively homosexual thereby, became hypersexual as well, as many molestees do (one of the main symptoms). He had a vendetta for what was done to him that was never treated. He went out and had unprotected sex with as many men as he could, even after he came down with HIV. And, in California if his scenario played out today and he was under 18, the help he was so obviously searching for and so desperate for change (he kept falling in love with women but could only express himself sexually with men) would be denied to him as a matter of law. He would be told to embrace what was done to him, until it was too late for him to change such an ingrained habit.

And that is PRECISELY why the gay senator from California pushed that Bill through into law. No doubt strumming the violin strings of "gay teen suicides!" while he did. When the root of gay teen suicides might just be the embracing of what was done to them as boys...

Here's the propensity of what my friend experienced: (Sorry if the stark reality gets in the way of your gaslighting techniques... :itsok: )

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Last edited:

In fact I do. He died in the late 1990s. In fact, sadly I'll bet the majority of Americans either know someone with HIV or who is dying with or has died from AIDS by now. It's an epidemic, or hadn't you heard? Or, how would the gaslighting go on that reality...let's see...I know! .."Only homophobes believe HIV among gay men is at an epidemic level!"]

Only homophobes want to pretend this is an exclusively homosexual disease

hiv-infections-graph-700x302.png

Did you 'friend' actually exist? No way for us to know- but we have shown you to be lying about so many things you post here.

He was molested as a boy, became compulsively homosexual thereby, became hypersexual as well, as many molestees do (one of the main symptoms). He had a vendetta for what was done to him that was never treated. He went out and had unprotected sex with as many men as he could, even after he came down with HIV. And, in California if his scenario played out today and he was under 18, the help he was so obviously searching for and so desperate for change (he kept falling in love with women but could only express himself sexually with men) would be denied to him as a matter of law. He would be told to embrace what was done to him, until it was too late for him to change such an ingrained habit.
e]

And here you lie again.

According to your various stories- your 'friend' never asked anyone for any help.

And no child is denied treatment for child molestation in California- why do you lie about this?

The only 'treatment' that is prevented is the quack 'cure the gay' treatment- a treatment your friend never chose to try as an adult- again according to you.

No one told him to 'embrace' being molested- because again- according to your own stories- he never told anyone about that until he was dying.

And just to point out what a 'close friend' he was- he never told you any of this- he supposedly told his brother on his death bed- who supposedly told your brother- who supposedly told you.

He never asked you for help. He never asked your brother for help. He never asked his brother for help. He never asked his family for help.

And again- assuming your story is true- he went on to become a mass murderer.

What a cool friend to have!

In fact I do. He died in the late 1990s. In fact, sadly I'll bet the majority of Americans either know someone with HIV or who is dying with or has died from AIDS by now. It's an epidemic, or hadn't you heard? Or, how would the gaslighting go on that reality...let's see...I know! .."Only homophobes believe HIV among gay men is at an epidemic level!"

I know a dude who died of AIDS, but that doesn't mean your imaginary friend existed the way you portray him.

and this is where your pretend story falls apart. Chidlren who are molested are LESS likely to be sexualized, not more likely. They certainly wouldn't be gay if they weren't already inclined to be so.

Here's the propensity of what my friend experienced: (Sorry if the stark reality gets in the way of your gaslighting techniques...

I thought you hated the gays because your friends tried to fondle you after watching the Rocky Horror Picture Show.

and this is where your pretend story falls apart. Chidlren who are molested are LESS likely to be sexualized, not more likely. They certainly wouldn't be gay if they weren't already inclined to be so.

The damages caused by child sexual abuse last a long time without the proper healing. Dr. Phil explains the impact on victims:

• Damage to self-concept/self-esteem, feeling “dirty,” or like “damaged goods”
  • Feelings of guilt, shame, despair and anger
  • Belief that sexuality/physicality is “all I have to offer”
  • High risk of promiscuity, hyper-sexuality, sexual identity problems or negative sexual encounters Dr. Phil.com - Advice - Impact of Child Sexual Abuse on Victims
Outcomes of sexual abuse
By far the most common effect of sexual abuse is Post Traumatic Stress Disorder. Symptoms can extend far into adulthood and can include withdrawn behavior, reenactment of the traumatic event, avoidance of circumstances that remind one of the event, and physiological hyper-reactivity.

Another legacy of sexual abuse is that children abused at any early age often become hyper-sexualized or sexually reactive. Issues with promiscuity and poor self-esteem are unfortunately common reactions to early sexual abuse.Trauma: Childhood Sexual Abuse

ATLANTA [2005 Clinical Psychiatry News] -- Substance abuse is pervasive among gay men and is so intricately intertwined with epidemics of depression, partner abuse, and childhood sexual abuse that adequately addressing one issue requires attention to the others as well, said Ronald Stall, Ph.D., chief of prevention research for the division of HIV/AIDS prevention at the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, Atlanta...

Try again Sparky...

Forum List

Back