Understanding The Depth Of Stupidity

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. The finest President in a century once explained it thus:
"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Which brings me to this poster's comment about Democrat house organ, the Washington Post:

"Dr Grump said:
So you quote fringe people and fringe websites, and you take that as a win.

Anybody who calls the WaPo a democratic house organ can never be taken seriously. I get sick of all you Deplorable losers labelling institutions that have grand reputations, while elevating scum like Trump or Moscow Mitch, just to suit your own warped political agenda.

Sorry, Queen Deplorable, go peddle your BS to the gullible mooks who keep on sending Trump money to help with his 'defence' fund."
The General Who Died Twice post #121

2. Versus this:
Bezos and WaPo are workers for the Democrat Party.

'100 PERCENT DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA': WAPO SPIKES THE ECONOMIC BALL HARD FOR PRESIDENT BIDEN​

Posted by -NO AUTHOR- | Jul 29, 2021 | Twitchy | 0 |

'100 percent Democrat propaganda': WaPo spikes the economic ball hard for President Biden

Earlier today President Biden said he couldn’t be prouder of the latest economic news, which included 2nd quarter GDP growth of 6.5 percent vs. expectations of 8.5 percent. Inflation also continues…
clarion.causeaction.com

3. I remembered that when I saw this in WaPo:
The Post's View

"Opinion: After a Taliban takeover, the world must prevent starvation in Afghanistan"​

After all, they have to cover up Biden's blunder.

4. Opinion | The official pandemic death toll is 5 million. But ...
https://www.washingtonpost.com › 2021/11/02 › offici...
The official death toll in the pandemic is now 5 million. But it has cost many more lives.

Because the Wuhan was the Democrat weapon against Trump, and the door-opener for mandates.

5. This is the sort of editorial cartoon from the WaPo.......and the idiots fail to connect the dots as to where the paper stands.
1636143403406.png

The same is true of the NYTimes and the LATimes.......but total morons......er, Democrat voters, object to any material from publications that they claim slant the news.

Amazing.

"Clarion Project" is a poor source.

Can you find the story on Fox News?

Fox news has real reporters, real news editors and some credibility it wants to protect.

If your story has any merit, Fox News will have covered it.

The Depth of Stupidity

Complaining about Masks while you refuse to get vaccinated

Fox news has real reporters, real news editors and some credibility it wants to protect.

"Well, the trouble with our liberal friends is not that they're ignorant; it's just that they know so much that isn't so.”
Which brings me to this poster's comment about Democrat house organ, the Washington Post:

"Dr Grump said:

Anybody who calls the WaPo a democratic house organ can never be taken seriously. I get sick of all you Deplorable losers labelling institutions that have grand reputations, while elevating scum like Trump or Moscow Mitch, just to suit your own warped political agenda.

Sorry, Queen Deplorable, go peddle your BS to the gullible mooks who keep on sending Trump money to help with his 'defence' fund."

2. Versus this:

'100 PERCENT DEMOCRAT PROPAGANDA': WAPO SPIKES THE ECONOMIC BALL HARD FOR PRESIDENT BIDEN​

'100 percent Democrat propaganda': WaPo spikes the economic ball hard for President Biden

Earlier today President Biden said he couldn’t be prouder of the latest economic news, which included 2nd quarter GDP growth of 6.5 percent vs. expectations of 8.5 percent. Inflation also continues…
clarion.causeaction.com

The Post's View

"Opinion: After a Taliban takeover, the world must prevent starvation in Afghanistan"​

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...er-world-must-prevent-starvation-afghanistan/

The official death toll in the pandemic is now 5 million. But it has cost many more lives.

Because the Wuhan was the Democrat weapon against Trump, and the door-opener for mandates.

5. This is the sort of editorial cartoon from the WaPo.......and the idiots fail to connect the dots as to where the paper stands.
1636143403406.png

The same is true of the NYTimes and the LATimes.......but total morons......er, Democrat voters, object to any material from publications that they claim slant the news.

Amazing.

mediabiasfactcheck is an even poorer source.

Get a new routine, court jester.

You imbecile.....I just proved it with citations from WaPo itself.

"Dr Grump said:

2. Versus this:

clarion.causeaction.com

The Post's View

View attachment 560771

Amazing.
STATEMENT: Understanding The Depth Of Stupidity

RESP[ONSE: Anyone who reads and believes your silly ineptitudes.

"Dr Grump said:

2. Versus this:

clarion.causeaction.com

The Post's View

View attachment 560771

Amazing.
Ronnie Ray Goon was an idiot.

Forum List

Back