Understanding "Replacement Theory"....It's A Fact

Democrats held a 2/3rds majority in the house and Senate in the 89th Congress.

She's not wrong. Without Republican support, the bill would have passed anyway.

Our pal Betty-Jett seems to have hiked up his skirt and pranced away.......the question was just too stressful, I suppose.

The plan was instituted a half century ago.

. From 1924 to 1965 we actually had a closed border, with near zero immigration.....to allow for assimilation.

In 1965 Democrats passed the Hart-Cellers Act that altered the sort of immigrants into those who needed welfare....Democrat voters.

Under Obama they enticed illegals in.....and he told them to go and vote.

Democrats were all for the Hart Cellers Act.....lying all the while.

" Despite [Democrat] Robert Kennedy's promise that, "Immigration from any single country would be limited to 10 percent of the total," Mexico sent 20 percent of last year's immigrants. Hispanics have made up nearly half of all immigrants since 1968.

[Democrat] Ted Kennedy also claimed the 1965 amendments "will not cause American workers to lose their jobs."
Teddy cannot have it both ways: either the immigrant will remain unemployed and become a public charge, or he will take a job that otherwise could have gone to a native American. ....immigrant participation lowers wages.

... the [Democrat] 1965 Immigration Reform Act has remade society into the image its critics most feared. Immigration levels topping a million a year will increase U.S. population to 400 million within 50 years. Meanwhile, exponents of multiculturalism insist new arrivals make no effort to assimilate; to do so would be "genocidal," a notion that makes a mockery of real genocides. Instead, long-forgotten grudges are nursed against the white populace.

All the while, indigenous paychecks drop through lower wages and higher taxes collected to provide social services for immigrants. And this only takes into account legal immigration. "
FrontPage Magazine - The 1965 Immigration Act: Anatomy of a Disaster

Former Malaysian prime minister Mahathir Bin Mohamad said in a speech in 1997: "We do have the ultimate weapon. People are more mobile now. They can go anywhere. . . . If we are not allowed a good life in our countries, if we are going to be global citizens, then we should migrate North. We should migrate North in our millions, legally or illegally. Masses of Asians and Africans should inundate Europe and America."
Half a Century of Barely Controlled Immigration

How would he vote, Democrat or Republican?
youre failing a fact check again

also, the most important point of 1965 immigration act is that it ended immigration discrimination.

You don’t support it? The same southern racist democrats you execrated agree with you.

Who is sweating now?

I made my position clear from the start.

Do you support it?

Clearly, you have a grudge based on the many times I've given you a public thrashing, and imagined you could carp about my position here......yet you are fearful of answering that simple query.

You are a fraud and a coward.

...but I never mind handing out the spanking you deserve.

Democrats held a 2/3rds majority in the house and Senate in the 89th Congress.

She's not wrong. Without Republican support, the bill would have passed anyway.

No argument from me. More democrats voted for the bill than republicans based on the make up of Congress.

PC is making a specious argument. The percentage of republicans who supported Hart-Cellar was higher than the Democrats.

I made my position clear from the start.

Do you support it?

Clearly, you have a grudge based on the many times I've given you a public thrashing, and imagined you could carp about my position here......yet you are fearful of answering that simple query.

You are a fraud and a coward.

...but I never mind handing out the spanking you deserve.

You agree with the racist democrats who voted against this legislation.

Good for you to admit that.

Now now, let's not resort to stereotypical namecalling. I know you still think us podunks down here are still racist like we were in 1965.

You clearly know nothing about us.

Not saying anything about now. I was referring to the time period in question. I also said the word “democrat” which was left out of the quote.

also, the most important point of 1965 immigration act is that it ended immigration discrimination.

I'm never wrong.

Of course he did:

She says 'I' after making clear that she is speaking for illegal aliens.

Transcript:

RODRIGUEZ: Many of the millennials, Dreamers, undocumented citizens -- and I call them citizens because they contribute to this country -- are fearful of voting.

[And that is who she is speaking for!]

So if I vote, will immigration know where I live? Will they come for my family and deport us?
[Who would come for legal citizens voting?????????]
OBAMA:
Not true. And the reason is, first of all, when you vote, you are a citizen yourself.

[Just like you.....a bald-faced liar!]

And there is not a situation where the voting rolls somehow are transferred over and people start investigating, et cetera.

[Meaning: 'Go ahead and vote....no one will be the wiser!']

The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential in terms of who you voted for. If you have a family member who maybe is undocumented, then you have an even greater reason to vote.

[Meaning, I guess....if you are living with lots of other illegals...well, heck, at least some of you should go vote! After all....Trump is trying to get rid of you illegals!]

There is not any other reason for the Democrats to encourage illegal entry:

. Illegal aliens lower our standard of living, increase unemployment among Americans, and cost mucho Dinaro in welfare and support, plus huge costs to to the prison system
Yet, Liberals/Democrats welcome, encourage, and invite same for one reason:
they vote....and they vote Democrat.

Wrong. His indecisiveness toward questions regarding non-citizens being allowed to vote included this gem:

"The sanctity of the vote is strictly confidential."

So, is that not encouragement?

Last edited:
What a childish attempt to hide the fact that I skewered you once again.

Do you agree with those democrats or not?

Answer: Yes you do.

In the Senate, 52 Democrats voted yes, 14 no, and 1 abstained. Among Senate Republicans, 24 voted yes, 3 voted no, and 1 abstained.[29] In the House, 202 Democrats voted yes, 60 voted no, and 12 abstained, 118 Republicans voted yes, 10 voted no, and 11 abstained.[30] In total, 74% of Democrats and 85% of Republicans voted for passage of this bill. Most of the no votes were from the American South, which was then still strongly Democratic.

No argument from me. More democrats voted for the bill than republicans based on the make up of Congress.

PC is making a specious argument. The percentage of republicans who supported Hart-Cellar was higher than the Democrats.

If you wish to parse numbers, yes. But the fact they controlled all three houses of government and had two democrats sponsor the bill means that Democrats were responsible for this bill from introduction, to the passage, and to signage into law.

Not saying anything about now. I was referring to the time period in question. I also said the word “democrat” which was left out of the quote.

"racist southern"

By using that distinct terminology, you're seemingly suggesting that our attitudes haven't changed.

The time period is irrelevant.

If you wish to parse numbers, yes. But the fact they controlled all three houses of government and had two democrats sponsor the bill means that Democrats were responsible for this bill from introduction, to the passage, and to signage into law.

Which does not negate the fact this was a bipartisan bill. Ironically the democrats that agreed with PC were the ones she ripped apart in a previous post…

In the Senate, 52 Democrats voted yes, 14 no, and 1 abstained. Among Senate Republicans, 24 voted yes, 3 voted no, and 1 abstained.[29] In the House, 202 Democrats voted yes, 60 voted no, and 12 abstained, 118 Republicans voted yes, 10 voted no, and 11 abstained.[30] In total, 74% of Democrats and 85% of Republicans voted for passage of this bill. Most of the no votes were from the American South, which was then still strongly Democratic.
I see your edit, and contend the premise of your post remains unchanged.

Ex concessis.

Forum List

Back