U.S. militia girds for trouble as presidential election nears

The OP is a relevant current event for debate, personal threats against another member of this board is and should be shut down immediately. Thank you for doing so.

The taking up arms against the US, based on Trump's allegation that he would lose, if and only if the voting process is rigged, is seditious; he has incited a dangerous lunatic force which put at risk LE on every level of government.

Such behavior is not only not Presidential [consider McCain's remark to the women who called out candidate Obama as a Muslim] but dangerous and potentially a violation of 18 US Code Chap. 115.

Those who support Trump have every right to extol his virtues (I don't believe he has any).

They would actually have to do something with those arms, take over a post office or something, to be considered criminal.

Hanging out with legal firearms on your own property is basically a form of speech.

That is not what I posted, so you've once again lied by omission. Are you stupid, or do you actually believe you can convince others of your fucked up opinions by misleading them? Of course, one can fool some of the people all of the time, but not those of us who are not biddable and can think for ourselves.

What you posted was some guys practicing for armed conflict, and saying that they won't fire the first shot, but they will defend themselves. They said they would provide "protection" to protesters outside of voting places. They did not say how or if they would be armed while doing so, and more than likely they are aware of local laws governing firearm possession in public and will follow them.

Then you go off on a rant about treason and these people "taking up arms against the government" when they have no immediate plan to do so.

You are the one comparing armed people possibly standing around while others protest to armed insurrection. Your attempt to inflate and exaggerate is noted, and as usual seen as the hack tactic you are known and loathed for.
Just curious here. Who do they expect to defend themselves against? If they`re that paranoid they shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns being that paranoia is a symptom of mental disease.

Until they actually do something, who cares? Just because you don't think government can turn on people, doesn't mean it cannot happen.

I didn't write they had committed any overt act beyond which was obvious to everyone. If they take up arms and threaten LE with them, it will be one more example of suicide by cop.

They would actually have to do something with those arms, take over a post office or something, to be considered criminal.

Hanging out with legal firearms on your own property is basically a form of speech.

That is not what I posted, so you've once again lied by omission. Are you stupid, or do you actually believe you can convince others of your fucked up opinions by misleading them? Of course, one can fool some of the people all of the time, but not those of us who are not biddable and can think for ourselves.

What you posted was some guys practicing for armed conflict, and saying that they won't fire the first shot, but they will defend themselves. They said they would provide "protection" to protesters outside of voting places. They did not say how or if they would be armed while doing so, and more than likely they are aware of local laws governing firearm possession in public and will follow them.

Then you go off on a rant about treason and these people "taking up arms against the government" when they have no immediate plan to do so.

You are the one comparing armed people possibly standing around while others protest to armed insurrection. Your attempt to inflate and exaggerate is noted, and as usual seen as the hack tactic you are known and loathed for.
Just curious here. Who do they expect to defend themselves against? If they`re that paranoid they shouldn`t be allowed to play with guns being that paranoia is a symptom of mental disease.

Until they actually do something, who cares? Just because you don't think government can turn on people, doesn't mean it cannot happen.

I didn't write they had committed any overt act beyond which was obvious to everyone. If they take up arms and threaten LE with them, it will be one more example of suicide by cop.

So now they plan on threatening Law Enforcement?

Do you really need to keep making shit up?

This was already posted last night snowflake.

"First loyalty does not belong to your flag, your country, nor the constitution. Your loyalty, first, last, and always, belongs to your own race, your own kind",

is a signature line of someone who has never taken the pledge to support and defend the Constitution of the United States, one who has taken ethnocentrism to a pathological extreme, and yet has accepted the benefits of citizenship protected by bravery of the men and women of every color, ethnicity, creed and faith who have and have given their all even for a bum like him.
Can't help where I was born sparky. I didn't ask to be born here. I was actually born in the occupied Confederate States of America. The US can leave any time it wants to! Oh and no I do not place a higher value on a damn piece of paper than I do my own race.

Every walked the battle fields of the civil war? The graves of the Gray are mostly teenagers, some as young as 14 sent into battle by slave owners who put other people's kids into harms way trying to save their life style.

You probably missed the fact that all of the people in the South were being INVADED by the Union Army.

re-opened..

The OP is a relevant current event for debate, personal threats against another member of this board is and should be shut down immediately. Thank you for doing so.

The taking up arms against the US, based on Trump's allegation that he would lose, if and only if the voting process is rigged, is seditious; he has incited a dangerous lunatic force which put at risk LE on every level of government.

Such behavior is not only not Presidential [consider McCain's remark to the women who called out candidate Obama as a Muslim] but dangerous and potentially a violation of 18 US Code Chap. 115.

Those who support Trump have every right to extol his virtues (I don't believe he has any).

Holy dog doodoo. You just diagnosed Hillary to a T. She is so paranoid she has to have her own private email server.

So if Trump wins does this mean that by the OP's standards we can consider anyone that incites unrest, riots, and shoots police traitors?
Are the people against Trump forming armed militias?

Have police officers died in Dallas, Baton Rouge, and other areas of the country lately?

*****SMILE*****
Suspect in Officer Deaths Has History of Racial Provocations

:)

And a Trump supporter murdered 2 in Iowa recently. Your point?
Suspect in Officer Deaths Has History of Racial Provocations

images

That the violence we're seeing is being created by manipulative leadership attempting to incite vicious tensions in the population that or the people leading this country at this time are incompetent.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Last edited:

Forum List

Back