Under Legal Pressure, National Archives Locates 82,000 Pages of Joe Biden Pseudonym Emails, dwarfing Hillary Clinton Email Scandal

Trump made the lives of everyday Americans better. His economic policies worked. His foreign policy decisions worked.
Joe Biden has made the lives of everyday Americans worse. Inflation is out of control. Crime is out of control. The border is a disaster zone that's now been shifted to Democrat controlled sanctuary cities and they're imploding. Our pull out from Afghanistan was a cluster fuck. Our appeasing Iran is enabling terrorists. The world is more dangerous because of the man that you on the left put into the Oval Office!
Inflation is not on Biden. You tards think inflation can be turned on like a switch instead of the reality that it took years of massive overspending by Trump and Obama, and the Federal Reserve increasing their balance sheet to $9 trillion!

Idiots.

LOL...You CAN'T explain the $20,000,000!
Of course not. It's a hoax.

As I said earlier, your propagandists have deliberately conflated "the Biden family" with "Joe Biden" in your puny minds. I can't do anything about that.

I also pointed out the failing GOP has 12,000 pages of bank records and can't prove so much as a single illegal dime went to Joe Biden, but you willfully turned a blind eye to that fact. I can't do anything about that, either.

You simply want to believe a lie. The desire to believe the manufactured bullshit, which has been your steady diet for years, overrides all logic and reason. Not a damned thing I can do about that.

Inflation is not on Biden. You tards think inflation can be turned on like a switch instead of the reality that it took years of massive overspending by Trump and Obama, and the Federal Reserve increasing their balance sheet to $9 trillion!

Idiots.
Government causes inflation when it spends money it doesn't have. That means it is on Biden, dumbass

They are in the process of doing just that, Magnus. The evidence of the Biden families influence peddling schemes get's more iron clad by the week. The bank records are being unraveled. They were set up deliberately to hide what was being done but slowly but surely the money trail is being traced.

And I'll be sure to remind you who the "idiot" was when it's all been revealed!
Sure, knock yourself out, retard. :bye1:

Of course not. It's a hoax.

As I said earlier, your propagandists have deliberately conflated "the Biden family" with "Joe Biden" in your puny minds. I can't do anything about that.

I also pointed out the failing GOP has 12,000 pages of bank records and can't prove so much as a single illegal dime went to Joe Biden, but you willfully turned a blind eye to that fact. I can't do anything about that, either.

You simply want to believe a lie. The desire to believe the manufactured bullshit, which has been your steady diet for years, overrides all logic and reason. Not a damned thing I can do about that.
When did 12,000 pages of bank records go to Congress? Whose bank records?

They could fall a few votes short ( even if proof is splashed across MSM that he is a Full Blown Crook & Traitor
And that proof is where? With the proof of the Big Squeal?

Have you checked the shitter at Margo-largo?

The $20,000,000 is a "hoax"? LOL What...it isn't real? That money wasn't transferred from China...from Russia...from Ukraine...from Romania into the bank accounts of 9 different members of Joe Biden's family? So those bank records are all made up? Is that what you're claiming, G5000?

Sure, knock yourself out, retard. :bye1:
Just a matter of time. Hunter and Joe Biden aren't bright enough to pull off influence peddling on this grand a scale without leaving a money trail. The only reason it hasn't been exposed before now is that higher up in the DOJ kept blocking investigations into the Bidens. The House investigation can't be blocked which means Joe's goose is cooked!

Just a matter of time. Hunter and Joe Biden aren't bright enough to pull off influence peddling on this grand a scale without leaving a money trail. The only reason it hasn't been exposed before now is that higher up in the DOJ kept blocking investigations into the Bidens. The House investigation can't be blocked which means Joe's goose is cooked!
:itsok:

And as soon as Biden isn't electable...which is pretty much a given at this point...the Main Stream Media is going to turn on him like hyenas on a carcass.
Sure, we will. Now, go back to sleep. Sweet dreams.

Name a Trump company and I'll tell you what business they were in and what they did to earn money.
I forgot to take you up on this.

Please tell us what business the Trump shell company Essential Consultants LLC was in and what they did to earn money.

I forgot to take you up on this.

Please tell us what business the Trump shell company Essential Consultants LLC was in and what they did to earn money.
That's not a Trump company, douchebag. It's Michael Cohen's company.

Forum List

Back