Under Legal Pressure, National Archives Locates 82,000 Pages of Joe Biden Pseudonym Emails, dwarfing Hillary Clinton Email Scandal

I forgot to take you up on this.

Please tell us what business the Trump shell company Essential Consultants LLC was in and what they did to earn money.
Essential Consultants isn't a Trump company. It was an LLC set up by Michael Cohen and it was used for the EXACT same thing that ALL of the Biden shell companies were used for...to hide where money came from!

So did you want to ask me that same question about ANY of the 500 LLC that Trump actually started? You claim that they are shell companies...so name one of them that wasn't a viable business!

Last edited:
And I'm STILL waiting for any of you Biden apologists to tell us what the product or service was that any of the Biden shell companies provided in return for that $20,000,000 in payments!

Essential Consultants isn't a Trump company. It was an LLC set up by Michael Cohen and it was used for the EXACT same thing that ALL of the Biden shell companies were used for...to hide where money came from!

So did you want to ask me that same question about ANY of the 500 LLC that Trump actually started? You claim that they are shell companies...so name one of them that wasn't a viable business!

They don't understand that question.

You read it right, 82,000 pages of emails. This reeks of secrecy, corruption, and possible treason. With that said, prepare for a
new Trump “scandal” to drop and dominate the news cycle to get this news out of the way 3...2...1

I beat you to this news by several hours!

Thread merge!

Or not. I don’t actually care.

Good thread, either way.

The former 1-term fuckup had an LLC on his helicopter.

You’re the retard, Minnie.

Also, whether it “is” depends on what they were used for. That is historical. The investigation will reveal what the purposes were, you idiot.
Gobbledygook, retard. It is either illegal or it isn't. Brrr... you lose. :itsok:

It was a shell company created for Trump to pay off his mistress.

But if you want another one of Trump's shell companies, tell me about American Made Media Consultants LLC.

Please tell us what business the shell company American Made Media Consultants LLC was in and what they did to earn money.

Or how about Hudson Digital LLC?

Or maybe Pericles LLC. Or Gabriel Strategies LLC.

Last edited:
Gobbledygook, retard. It is either illegal or it isn't. Brrr... you lose. :itsok:
Wrong you brain dead piece of shot troll.

If you rob a bank but haven’t been caught, you aren’t likely to have been convicted.

That doesn’t mean you haven’t committed a crime.

If you engage in more secretive criminal behavior using an alias to help conceal your criminal behavior, then your use of an alias is indeed criminal.

Hey. Look. It’s not my fault that your abysmal education terminated when you flunked out of kindergarten.

You read it right, 82,000 pages of emails. This reeks of secrecy, corruption, and possible treason. With that said, prepare for a
new Trump “scandal” to drop and dominate the news cycle to get this news out of the way 3...2...1

What's the scandal again?

The Vice President used a private account(s) to send private emails...

He then gave them to the National Archive in case.

What law was broke, be specific?

Mr. Trump’s own business history is filled with overseas financial deals, and some have involved the Chinese state. He spent a decade unsuccessfully pursuing projects in China, operating an office there during his first run for president and forging a partnership with a major government-controlled company.

And it turns out that China is one of only three foreign nations — the others are Britain and Ireland — where Mr. Trump maintains a bank account,
according to an analysis of the president’s tax records, which were obtained by The New York Times. The foreign accounts do not show up on Mr. Trump’s public financial disclosures, where he must list personal assets, because they are held under corporate names. The identities of the financial institutions are not clear.

The Chinese account is controlled by Trump International Hotels Management L.L.C., which the tax records show paid $188,561 in taxes in China while pursuing licensing deals there from 2013 to 2015.

[snip]

In 2008, Mr. Trump pursued an office tower project in Guangzhou that never got off the ground. But his efforts accelerated in 2012 with the opening of a Shanghai office, and tax records show that one of Mr. Trump’s China-related companies, THC China Development L.L.C., claimed $84,000 in deductions that year for travel costs, legal fees and office expenses.

Trump Records Shed New Light on Chinese Business Pursuits

~~~~~~
Obviously Joey Xi was attempting to hide something if he used 'What's App' under an assumed name(s).
"Government officials' use of private email for official business is discouraged under the law, and officials like Biden are required to preserve all government-related emails conducted on their private accounts under the Federal Records Act. The fact that NARA has such a large collection suggests Biden gave those emails to the nation’s history-preserving agency".
It's illegal if communications referred to criminal activity including conspiracies, or contain Government confidential and/or secret information.
So you have no actual evidence of a crime...

Have you proof of an actual crime...

Under your burden of proof we should arrest everyone that owns a gun because they have the opportunity to commit a crime...

Biden gave these records to the National Archive... He didn't hide them and then tell NARA that he gave them everything...

This is just another attempt to some how try and implicate Biden in crime that Trump is being chraged with...

Just get this... Biden is not Trump, there is evidence Trump committed crimes and you have no such evidence of Biden doing so...

So find us an actual crime with evidence...

What's the scandal again?

The Vice President used a private account(s) to send private emails...

He then gave them to the National Archive in case.

What law was broke, be specific?
Nope. Biden and others used a government account to send email to addresses that were pseudonyms.

Wrong you brain dead piece of shot troll.

If you rob a bank but haven’t been caught, you aren’t likely to have been convicted.

That doesn’t mean you haven’t committed a crime.

If you engage in more secretive criminal behavior using an alias to help conceal your criminal behavior, then your use of an alias is indeed criminal.

Hey. Look. It’s not my fault that your abysmal education terminated when you flunked out of kindergarten.
Retard. They already know he had several emails names. No one is hiding that. So, there isn’t any coverup.

The question is, is it illegal to have it?

I asked a very simple question. And none of you retards are able to prove it is illegal.

Guess, what? Brrrrrrrr….YOU LOSE! AGAIN. :itsok:

It was a shell company created for Trump to pay off his mistress.

But if you want another one of Trump's shell companies, tell me about American Made Media Consultants LLC.

Please tell us what business the shell company American Made Media Consultants LLC was in and what they did to earn money.

Or how about Hudson Digital LLC?

Or maybe Pericles LLC. Or Gabriel Strategies LLC.
None of those LLC's are among the 500 LLC's that Donald Trump started, G5000. Did you want to talk about THOSE? You've claimed that they were shell companies like the Biden's created...yet you haven't given a single example of a Trump company that didn't operate as a legitimate business...unlike ALL of the Biden LLCs!

Retard. They already know he had several emails names. No one is hiding that. So, there isn’t any coverup.

The question is, is it illegal to have it?

I asked a very simple question. And none of you retards are able to prove it is illegal.

Guess, what? Brrrrrrrr….YOU LOSE! AGAIN. :itsok:
If you're using email accounts under an alias to escape Congressional oversight...then yes you're committing a crime! It's the exact same thing that Hillary Clinton did with her hidden servers. The acts that James Comey defined as illegal and then claimed that Hillary wasn't "sophisticated" enough to understand that she was breaking the law?

None of those LLC's are among the 500 LLC's that Donald Trump started, G5000. Did you want to talk about THOSE? You've claimed that they were shell companies like the Biden's created...yet you haven't given a single example of a Trump company that didn't operate as a legitimate business...unlike ALL of the Biden LLCs!
You haven't given a single example of a Hunter Biden company that didn't operate as a legitimate business. You simply made up lies.

So there you go.

Forum List

Back