UNCHAINED: Biden calls for 'emancipation' of people's wealth...

Freewill

Platinum Member
Oct 26, 2011
From the link:

Vice President Joe Biden used a Black History Month event at his official residence Monday night to decry the rich, both white and black, for stunting economic growth and suggested that “emancipation” is in order.

“A lot of wealthy white and black people aren't bad but they control 1 percent of the economy and this cannot stand,” Biden told about 100 guests, including past civil rights activists and NBC weatherman Al Roker.

I wonder if Uncle Joe realizes who has been in charge for the last 8 years. This is just more liberal divide the nation BS.

Besides his quote about the 1 percent being idiotic. But the worse is yet to come if Hillary wins.

UNCHAINED: Biden calls for 'emancipation' of people's wealth...

'This cannot stand'...

another RW thread about irrelevant BS ...

Joe said

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

Joe is correct. Spreading the wealth, keeping the cash on the move, helps everyone, even the very wealthy.

view

Worked like a charm for Progressive Founding Father Joe Stalin

Joe should lead by example...
He should hand over 50% of his wealth to the less fortunate.

How about Warren Buffett who structures all his acquisition as tax free exchanges then stashed all his wealth in a tax free trust

Joe should lead by example...
He should hand over 50% of his wealth to the less fortunate.

How about Warren Buffett who structures all his acquisition as tax free exchanges then stashed all his wealth in a tax free trust

He then complains how the tax code sucks because his secretary pays a higher tax rate then he does.

If you took a minute and added up the state and federal income tax you pay the sales tax, the property tax, the gasoline tax, we are taxed at every turn so shut the fuck up and give me back my money.

If you took a minute and added up the state and federal income tax you pay the sales tax, the property tax, the gasoline tax, we are taxed at every turn so shut the fuck up and give me back my money.

I don't know.... It doesn't seem like you are paying your "fair share"....You can probably stand to pay a bit more.
If you still have some money left for yourself you probably aren't taxed enough.

Forum List

Back