“UN Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked”

The prediction was that it would be irreversible if not checked by 2000. Not that everybody would die in 22 years.
Isnt irreversible death the definition of a diaster?

The quack UN “experts” were full of shit and still are

I think the ones I'm aware of are reversible but it's going to first call for extremist actions and measures to bring about a will to change.

Probably not a civil war but violence with guns that brings a horrible warning. I don't think Trump will accept defeat without attempting another coup.
Please show us the mid tropospheric hot spot... Satellite data can't find it anywhere... Where is it hiding?

Without this area of our atmosphere in a self recycling-reenforcing loop of energy, not one of your predictions can come true... IN fact, the regions of the atmosphere they said it must reside in have cooled 3 deg C in the last 9 years... Please explain that...

No famine is projected your lies are quickly pegging you as a warmist/alarmist kook.

Oh my God the UN has been going on and on that they think we are going to have a famine this year. Apart from that a big famine is expected soon and that will likely begin the end of civilisation. You a prepper?
Droughts worldwide is decreasing slowly for years.

OMG. You have been having droughts and your water facilities have been getting less and less over the past 20 years or so. Even in 2015 they were talking about you going to have the worst drought in 1000 years

and though you are all using less water it is still headed that way. That is where farming is also having problems, never mind forest fires. I bet that will be one of the first places where Americans can no longer live.

This is not a counter argument to what we are beginning to experience.

And here is the latest study from Nature Magazine showing, guess what? Globally, droughts are decreasing, not increasing.

View attachment 658296
Global drought has not increased significantly over the past 60 years, a report in Nature has found.

Apparently there was some change in the way drought was assessed which is why these numbers are showing as they are.

Previous assessments of global drought have relied on the Palmer Drought Severity Index, which only accounts for temperature, and does not consider sunlight, humidity or wind. These assessments have falsely indicated that global drought will increase as the planet warms.

The paper’s authors show that when these additional factors are included, worldwide drought has actual changed very little since 1950.
Droughts in the US have been decreasing, not increasing.
View attachment 658297
Wet spring in the Pacific Northwest has ended the drought there thus only the DESERT Southwest is the only drought area in America.

LINK

The rest of the nation precipitation has been INCREASING since 1970.

Here is your situation now

40 weeks and counting: This chart shows the severity of the U.S. drought

and here

1655315902320.png

The drought in the western U.S. could last until 2030​

After a brutally hot and dry 2021, the region is now in the worst "megadrought" in 1,200 years. Climate change is to blame.

Where you will be in ten years is yet to be seen. We are also destroying our soil through our farming methods. That all has to change too.

As for your fires they also are getting worse and worse. You can find one almost any day. This is 2 days ago

Now I have other things to do.

Last edited:
Isnt irreversible death the definition of a diaster?

The quack UN “experts” were full of shit and still are
Look mac, I have no interest in trying to discuss anything with you when you have an attitude of hardheaded ignorance.

The US has recently declared that it will pursue regime change in Venezuela.

I get that but what I am saying is that they have been trying that since Chavez. They even tried putting a new person in claiming he was the real leader but the people of Venezuela and the Military of Venezuela have stood firm and will not move. The only Venezuelans who want something like this are the old invaders who like the US want to take the wealth out of the country for themselves.
America's war against Russia, using the Ukraine as it's proxy is the culmination of all of America's wars for natural resources.

America's plans have met with failure with it's use of other methods but this US approach is much more innovative. It's the final solution for America and they won't be denied easily.

That which is so interesting about the whole mess is that it requires Russia's cooperation on keeping it to a limited war.

And of course Russia fully understands that it's going to be their last big fight that they can never agree to losing.

Open and free discussion on the eventual possibilities needs to take place, without fear.
Someone should have sorted them out when they were kids. One of the things I don't understand about American politics is that they are either red or blue and support everything on that level. There seems to be no individual thought and indeed a somewhat limited opportunity given they have to agree with their leader. Clever strategy someone thought up.

You need to learn to use the quote function.

You write in Italics:

"Oh my God the UK has been going on and on that they think we are going to have a famine this year. Apart from that a big famine is expected soon and that will likely begin the end of civilisation. You a prepper?"

No evidence presented

OMG. You have been having droughts and your water facilities have been getting less and less over the past 20 years or so. Even in 2015 they were talking about you going to have the worst drought in 1000 years

You didn't address my Nature paper at all which says WORLDWIDE droughts declined.

Northwest has no water issues at all plenty available for irrigation and home use, no rationing plans at all.

All regions are well above 100% snow water equivalent in State of Washington.

and though you are all using less water it is still headed that way. That is where farming is also having problems, never mind forest fires. I bet that will be one of the first places where Americans can no longer live.

Rationing in just the DESERT Southwest and parts of California.

This is not a counter argument to what we are beginning to experience.

It has been experienced before you have ignorance of history.

Skipping part of your messy post to here,

As for your fires they also are getting worse and worse. You can find one almost any day. This is 2 days ago

There has been no global increase in the number of wildfires … here’s the NASA satellite data.

1655318233500.png

Australia,

1655318315566.png

Canada,

1655318341406.png

Discover,

1655318391215.png

LINK

Look mac, I have no interest in trying to discuss anything with you when you have an attitude of hardheaded ignorance.
This is an international topic and your only chance to discuss anything with me

Arent there any skeptics, aka deniers in your world?

Or are you used to total agreement on everything?

Although over a year old and sadly out of date in that the work for the planet which was hoped for this year has been put on the back burner to fight wars, though work of course still goes on. This article however makes an important point if you do not want to waste your time.

The four types of climate denier, and why you should ignore them all​

Damian Carrington

The shill, the grifter, the egomaniac and the ideological fool: each distorts the urgent global debate in their own way
The science is clear, the severity understood at the highest levels everywhere, and serious debates about what to do are turning into action. The deniers have nothing to contribute to this.

However infuriating they are, arguing with them or debunking their theories is likely only to generate publicity or money for them. It also helps to generate a fake air of controversy over climate action that provides cover for the vested interests seeking to delay the end of the fossil fuel age.
Every nation in the world signed up to the 2015 Paris climate deal, pledging to keep global heating below 2C and ideally to 1.5C. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change involves thousands of international scientists and is arguably the greatest scientific endeavour in history. It has spent three decades spelling out in painstaking detail how humanity is causing global heating, how catastrophic that threatens to be – and how drastic action is required to avert the worst.

The world of finance and business is catching up fast with the science, and almost all the technology needed already exists. In short, no sane or serious actor can countenance denial of climate danger. Bad-faith arguments motivated by greed, egomania or ideology have nothing to add.

Last edited:
Although over a year old and sadly out of date in that the work for the planet which was hoped for this year has been put on the back burner to fight wars, though work of course still goes on. This article however makes an important point if you do not want to waste your time.

I love these appeals to authority in order to call someone else a denier.... A fallacy argument in an effort to deride and demeane.. You people are so pathetic... We do not deny the science like you people do.

climateqpalzmalksjdhfg (1).jpeg

I love these appeals to authority in order to call someone else a denier.... A fallacy argument in an effort to deride and demeane.. You people are so pathetic... We do not deny the science like you people do.

I think that was his feeble reaction to POST 46.

Real Climate Science

“UN Predicts Disaster if Global Warming Not Checked”​

Tony Heller

June 10,2022

Excerpt:

“June 29, 1989
UNITED NATIONS (AP) _ A senior U.N. environmental official says entire nations could be wiped off the face of the Earth by rising sea levels if the global warming trend is not reversed by the year 2000.

LINK

=====

No climate change in my area since 1989 it is still BSk Koppen.

Global warming trend has continued another 22 years after we all died.

:laughing0301:
Meanwhile back in Ukraine -

Last edited:

Forum List

Back