Muslim Leader: Muslims Need to 'Liberate' Jerusalem

Here is what I read in the article in the OP:

"Sheikh Raed Salah, leader of the northern branch of the Islamic Movement in Israel, has once again urged the Muslim world to unite and work toward the liberation of Jerusalem from “the Israeli occupation.”

Salah, who is currently in Saudi Arabia for the annual pilgrimage to Mecca, said that the message from “Palestine” to Muslim pilgrims from around the world highlights the importance of unifying the lines so that the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Al-Quds (the Arab name for Jerusalem) can be released from “the Israeli occupation" and returned to the fold of Islam.

Salah also said that it is obligatory for every Muslim to love Palestine, the Al-Aqsa Mosque and Al-Quds, and said that the goal of the pilgrims who come from the Palestinian Authority is to raise awareness of the danger of the so-called "Judaization policies" applied by Israel in Jerusalem.

"I expect that Muslims will visit Al-Aqsa and Al-Quds after the occupation disappears and we get rid of the last occupation that still exists in the world," said Salah, in a speech translated by Arab affairs expert Dalit Halevi.

“This can only be achieved if all Muslims stand shoulder to shoulder and unite in extracting Al-Aqsa and Al-Quds from the despicable claws of the occupation,” he added."

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/161270

I think all he speaks of are worthy goals, I say this as a nonMuslim.

People of conscience all over the world share in his dream for a free Jerusalem, a Jerusalem freed from illegal Israeli Occupation!

And I think we should all, people of conscience everywhere, should do everything we can, using nonviolent methods, to achieve that noble dream and goal!

I just found myself finding the email of Ahmadinejad and sending him an email urging him, as one who claims to be a person of conscience who cares about the Palestinian people and their sufferings, to visit Gaza, the illegal Blockade must be ended, eradicated completely, wiped off the map of this world, never to return!

Palestine must be freed, freed from Occupation, the people freed from Apartheid and discrimination!

And desiring such a goal is not just a concept that belongs to Muslims.

Confronting Injustice with Nonviolent Resistance is living out the teachings of Jesus Christ in a Life!

Long live Palestine!

The Israeli Occupation of Palestine , like the illegal Wall (found illegal by the Intl Ct Of Justice in 2004), is a wall that divides people from one another, that elevates one chosen people above all others, that treats another people as children of a lesser God, when there is only one God who created all of us in His image!

And, yes, that Wall will come down, in God's timing!

Sherri

Last edited:
sherri:

does OP stand for Original Post..or what??

yes israel is ethnically cleansing east arab jerusalem and no country at all recognises it as israel's capital

dirty filthy lying thieves the zionists.................with unlimited funds from USA jews for this jerusalem stealin project

and they have the ultra jewish curly taliban making life a misery for jews too

city of peace, my ass!!

sherri:

yes israel is ethnically cleansing east arab jerusalem and no country at all recognises it as israel's capital

dirty filthy lying thieves the zionists.................with unlimited funds from USA jews for this jerusalem stealin project

city of peace, my ass!!

a Jew who doesn't believe Jerusalem should be settled by Jews, is no real Jew.

You can quit the lies, then.

sherri:

city of peace, my ass!!

East Jerusalem, however, was overwhelmingly Palestinian until Israel decided to move Israelis in to change the demographics. IMO, that just deepened, rather than solved, the dilemma.

sherri:

city of peace, my ass!!

East Jerusalem, however, was overwhelmingly Palestinian until Israel decided to move Israelis in to change the demographics. IMO, that just deepened, rather than solved, the dilemma.

Part of it.

Killing Jews in Israel and worldwide by "freedom fighters" has a bigger part, IMO.

Still doesn't change the fact that Kvechi is a troll.

Part of it.

Killing Jews in Israel and worldwide by "freedom fighters" has a bigger part, IMO.

That doesn't have anything to do with changing the demographics of E.Jerusalem, except to create excuses for more killings by BOTH sides. Taking land doesn't solve a thing.

Part of it.

That doesn't have anything to do with changing the demographics of E.Jerusalem, except to create excuses for more killings by BOTH sides. Taking land doesn't solve a thing.

And giving land DOES?

Yeah, we have seen how it did in 2005. Instead of soldiers being targeted by Hamas, CIVILIANS are.

Mhmm.

Part of it.

And giving land DOES?

Yeah, we have seen how it did in 2005. Instead of soldiers being targeted by Hamas, CIVILIANS are.

2005 wasn't Jerusalem. Offering it would put things in a much different perspective. It's never been tried and that part of the city never had a significant Jewish population until the 90s anyway. Seems like very little to give for permanent peace and, as they say, to keep your enemies close.

And giving land DOES?

2005 wasn't Jerusalem. Offering it would put things in a much different perspective. It's never been tried and that part of the city never had a significant Jewish population until the 90s anyway. Seems like very little to give for permanent peace and, as they say, to keep your enemies close.

2005 was one step towards Jerusalem. They have said to their people it will only be the first step.

So giving lands and expelling people from their homes in 2005 brought more than ONE MILLION UNARMED CIVILIANS to be under Hamas rocket fire (which is clearly a step toward conquering Jerusalem, said by their own words) and you suggest we give back JERUSALEM?

This is lunacy!

sherri AGAIN spits in the face of YESHUA BEN YOSEF OF NAZARETH

irosie,

As you are one who rejects Jesus as Messiah, nothing you have to say about Him rings true.

I know the Truth that sets me free, and I simply Pray that some day you do as well.

Sherri

Part of it.

Still doesn't change the fact that Kvechi is a troll.

That's Kvecher in English. :D

Forum List

Back