Ummm....?

lilcountriegal

Oct 24, 2003
Pennsylvania
:wank: :death: :bye1: :dunno:

Man hacks off testicle over low wage

A Peruvian man who last year chopped off his penis in protest at not having a job has sliced off one of his testicles because of his low pay.

Labourer Eduardo Velez Alejos, 36, whose penis has been successfully re-attached, made his unusual protest outside the country's parliament.

He asked guards outside the Lima building to let him speak to Prime Minister Carlos Ferrero Costa. When they refused, he pulled out a knife and cut off his left testicle.

According to the El Comercio newspaper, he was taken to the Dos de Mayo hospital. Doctors failed to reattach the testicle during emergency surgery.

"I'm doing all this to protest at my terrible situation," he told doctors.

Hospital spokesman Carlos Viera said: "He's a labourer. Last year he was asking for work. This time he wanted a pay rise because he says his wages are low."

Mr Viera said Velez can still enjoy "a normal sex life".

Is it just me thinking this, but why would he cut his own nut off, when he was protesting against his boss?? Wouldn't cutting his BOSS's nut off be more appropriate in this situation?? I am sure he would have gotten his attention after doing that...:rolleyes:

Oh well, let ol' Eduardo come to America... he could make a mint off another insane lawsuit...:p:

Now this is some very disturbed person!!!! I agree with you moonie - the boss's should have been a better idea.

You are missing the obvious:

He actually likes hospital food.

Forum List

Back