Wouldn't surprise me a bit, part 2...

freyasman

Platinum Member
Apr 1, 2020
Texas
Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodes? – Big Country Expat

"Greetings Me Droogs N Droogettes!
Looks like the lid is already starting to boil off in Minneapolis and we haven’t even gotten to the end of the trial. Portland, shee-it
 what to say about Portland? Seems there this weekend the fucking lunatics tried to lock a bunch of people in the ICE building, and then this time were a bit more successful in burning that motherfucker.

Nice folks eh?Only real problem I see in this picture is there isn’t an “after” pic
 Ideally, there’d be a low velocity ‘crack’ and the asshole holding his hand up would be face down, brains oozing from a hollow point sniper shot from the roof and the after picture showing that exact scene.

All these feral animalistic assholes have no idea what games they’re playing.

It’s only a matter of time before the cops decide to do what they did down in Rio de Janeiro. For those ‘not in the know’ Rio has/had a major problem with street stupid. A.K.A. feral fucktards. Most of them homeless, a lot of them underage. They, with the knowledge and blessing of the judicial authorities, have been occasionally rounding up people, usually people who’ve been ‘hassling’ the local shop keepers, and ‘disappearing them’. For a fee. The U.N. and damned near everyone goes off about it, as they say “But you’re murdering children!!! Oh the humanity!!!!” <queue wailing and rending of garments and Oy veying>

Here’s the thing tho, that whole ‘underage’ thing is a miiiiighty slippery slope
 Very much like the whole Trayvon Martin thing
 the picture the media used was when he was a ten year old, sweet cherubic-faced kid. NOT the reality of the 6 foot 2 inch 210 pound (according to the autopsy) fucking MMA wannabe gold-toothed gun-toting gangsta-wannabe feral ****** who got exactly what he deserved. To be honest, I’m glad Zimmerman made him ‘good’ because at the rate the kid was going, it was only a matter of time that he broke into a house with some little old lady (his specialty was B&E) who was home and he killed her
either intentionally or ‘dindu nuffin’ by accident

So when (((the media))) start screaming about ‘children’, keep in mind they list here in the US as all gun deaths of ‘kids’ up to age 18. When I hear ‘a child got shot,’ as horrible as it is, I think ‘GranBebe’ age
3 to 6
 ‘kids’ to my mind, and most normal folks are 7 to 12, and then you get to ‘teens’ 13 and up
 a 17 year old street hustler is not some ‘innocent waif’ and the Brazilians know it, and treat them like the animals they are. And as far as ‘reforming’ or ‘educating’ these animals? The soft-headed leftists and social-scientists want to say that they can be ‘reformed’
 the right wing realist in me knows the best reform is a 62 grain green tip. And the Brazilians concur with my findings.
The disconnect is so obvious and the evidence is right in from of them, but the Pozz and Delusions run really deep. Sort of like the stories we get, at least monthly
 when and IF the Ministry of Propaganda allow it to slip through the cracks of the filters. It’s usually a story of a “Rich, left-leaning (usually) enlightened educators/doctors” who adopt some ‘flavor’ of ‘magic dirt’ kid, who, when they get a bit older, turns on their ‘savior adoptive parents’ and butchers them gruesomely.

Case in point, a chick I tried to date in High School who friendzoned me (bullet dodged there
 I knew not back then
) who ended up growing up and becoming a card-carrying militant lesbian College Professor
 no shit. She then, after the bio-clock went off, imported not one but two Somali ‘orphans’ and adopted them. Last I heard the two ‘brothers’ were in jail after trying to murder her for the third, or was it fourth time? Seems she –still– couldn’t de-couple herself from the Pozz and her Delusions to file charges after the first two times they beat her ass, stole and sold her shit (all while at the tender ages of 13 and 14 respectively). The fact she’s still alive amazes me.

So, when I see shit like this:

I know it’s only a matter of time before the shopkeepers get together and pool their cash (like Rio). They’ll then find a sympathetic cop or five, and suggest that it might be worthwhile to hire them as ‘off duty security’ (like Rio). The cops, who’ve already been defunded, disrespected and figure it’s time to ‘git some back’ decide to go for it. Full covenant. No brakes. Kill them all, let God sort ’em out. After all, Who watches the watchers?

The way the Rio fuzz operate is they get paid to be ‘after hours private security’. Then, once they’ve identified the perps, usually by the shopkeepers who’ve been hassled, robbed or assaulted by these animals, the cops wait until after hours, then actively go out, hunt them down, pull them from the holes that they live, and give ’em one to the back of the head. Investigations are minimal, as everyone knows what’s going on
 As Pablo Escobar used to famously say “Plata o plomo” (silver or lead) meaning ‘take the cash, keep your mouth shut, or get one to the nugget.’

To give anyone who still thinks that the Brazilians are killing little kids, here’s a list from the U.N. report itself of the ages of some of victims of the ‘cleansing’ of the favelas.
Viviane Rocha da Silva (age 14)
Cristiane Souza Leite (age 15)
Edson de Souza Costa (age 16)
Hudson de Oliveira (age 16)
Luis Henrique da Silva (age 17)
Antonio Carlos da Silva (age 18)
Wallace de Souza Nascimento (age 18)
Rosana Souza Santos (age 19)
Moisés dos Santos Cruz (age 27)
Luiz Carlos Vasconcellos de Deus (age 30)
Helio do Nascimento (age 40)
Dunno
 according to the report, the above were ALL suspects of drug dealing, theft, extortion. To me? And them ages? Maybe the 14 year old might have been a bit young, but the company she was keeping? Lay down with pigs, come up dirty. In this case, it sunds like someone decided to take the trash out. Another case: The cops showed up at a house looking for a 19 year old dude who’d shot another cop. They took his two brothers in ‘for questioning.’ 24 hours later their mom went looking for them, and the cops were like “We know not of what you speak.”

The neighbor found the two brothers shot in the back of the head in his garden the next day, dumped over the wall. And the mom? All of a sudden, she’s screaming about how good her boys were and how “They dindu nuffin’!!!”

The language may be different, but the song remains the same.How long before the cops decide “What the hell?” and go full fucking renegade?

I mean they, for all intensive purposes ARE a gang, just under the color of Law, and that Law is becoming more and more weak by the day by dint of our so-called Elites. They who hunker in their posh neighborhoods, not understanding that they’re playing with fire.

Because eventually, fire burns both ways.

If the cops as a group decide to go “Judge Jury and Executioner” and add say a few politicians in their Areas of Operations, who’s to stop
them or investigate them?

Quis custodiet ipsos custodes?
Who watches the watchers?

So, More Later I Remain The Intrepid Reporter
Big Country
"

Anyway....... I was hoping this thread would spark some discussion about the likelihood of something like this happening here.
I personally, am very much against cops acting like death squads, especially in my own country. I prefer the ones who simply know when to fuck off and make themselves scarce when there is killing that needs doing.

That being said, I actually spent a bit of time way back with some Guatemalan Kaibiles, who have had a reputation as being a classic Central American death squad for a really long time. Now all I did with them was jump out of a couple aircraft and get really drunk with them, but I gotta say, I liked those guys.

So, there are some pros and cons to be considered.

Thoughts?

Looks like the lid is already starting to boil off in Minneapolis and we haven’t even gotten to the end of the trial. Portland, shee-it
 what to say about Portland? Seems there this weekend the fucking lunatics tried to lock a bunch of people in the ICE building, and then this time were a bit more successful in burning that motherfucker.

Nice folks eh?Only real problem I see in this picture is there isn’t an “after” pic
 Ideally, there’d be a low velocity ‘crack’ and the asshole holding his hand up would be face down, brains oozing from a hollow point sniper shot from the roof and the after picture showing that exact scene.

It’s only a matter of time before the cops decide to do what they did down in Rio de Janeiro. For those ‘not in the know’ Rio has/had a major problem with street stupid. A.K.A. feral fucktards. Most of them homeless, a lot of them underage. They, with the knowledge and blessing of the judicial authorities, have been occasionally rounding up people, usually people who’ve been ‘hassling’ the local shop keepers, and ‘disappearing them’. For a fee. The U.N. and damned near everyone goes off about it, as they say “But you’re murdering children!!! Oh the humanity!!!!” <queue wailing and rending of garments and Oy veying>

Here’s the thing tho, that whole ‘underage’ thing is a miiiiighty slippery slope
 the picture the media used was when he was a ten year old, sweet cherubic-faced kid. NOT the reality of the 6 foot 2 inch 210 pound (according to the autopsy) fucking MMA wannabe gold-toothed gun-toting gangsta-wannabe feral ****** who got exactly what he deserved. To be honest, I’m glad Zimmerman made him ‘good’ because at the rate the kid was going, it was only a matter of time that he broke into a house with some little old lady (his specialty was B&E) who was home and he killed her

So when (((the media))) start screaming about ‘children’, keep in mind they list here in the US as all gun deaths of ‘kids’ up to age 18. When I hear ‘a child got shot,’ as horrible as it is, I think ‘GranBebe’ age
3 to 6
 ‘kids’ to my mind, and most normal folks are 7 to 12, and then you get to ‘teens’ 13 and up
 a 17 year old street hustler is not some ‘innocent waif’ and the Brazilians know it, and treat them like the animals they are. And as far as ‘reforming’ or ‘educating’ these animals? The soft-headed leftists and social-scientists want to say that they can be ‘reformed’
 the right wing realist in me knows the best reform is a 62 grain green tip. And the Brazilians concur with my findings.
The disconnect is so obvious and the evidence is right in from of them, but the Pozz and Delusions run really deep. Sort of like the stories we get, at least monthly
 when and IF the Ministry of Propaganda allow it to slip through the cracks of the filters. It’s usually a story of a “Rich, left-leaning (usually) enlightened educators/doctors” who adopt some ‘flavor’ of ‘magic dirt’ kid, who, when they get a bit older, turns on their ‘savior adoptive parents’ and butchers them gruesomely.

Case in point, a chick I tried to date in High School who friendzoned me (bullet dodged there
 I knew not back then
) who ended up growing up and becoming a card-carrying militant lesbian College Professor
 no shit. She then, after the bio-clock went off, imported not one but two Somali ‘orphans’ and adopted them. Last I heard the two ‘brothers’ were in jail after trying to murder her for the third, or was it fourth time? Seems she –still– couldn’t de-couple herself from the Pozz and her Delusions to file charges after the first two times they beat her ass, stole and sold her shit (all while at the tender ages of 13 and 14 respectively). The fact she’s still alive amazes me.

I know it’s only a matter of time before the shopkeepers get together and pool their cash (like Rio). They’ll then find a sympathetic cop or five, and suggest that it might be worthwhile to hire them as ‘off duty security’ (like Rio). The cops, who’ve already been defunded, disrespected and figure it’s time to ‘git some back’ decide to go for it. Full covenant. No brakes. Kill them all, let God sort ’em out. After all, Who watches the watchers?

The way the Rio fuzz operate is they get paid to be ‘after hours private security’. Then, once they’ve identified the perps, usually by the shopkeepers who’ve been hassled, robbed or assaulted by these animals, the cops wait until after hours, then actively go out, hunt them down, pull them from the holes that they live, and give ’em one to the back of the head. Investigations are minimal, as everyone knows what’s going on
 As Pablo Escobar used to famously say “Plata o plomo” (silver or lead) meaning ‘take the cash, keep your mouth shut, or get one to the nugget.’

To give anyone who still thinks that the Brazilians are killing little kids, here’s a list from the U.N. report itself of the ages of some of victims of the ‘cleansing’ of the favelas.
Dunno
 according to the report, the above were ALL suspects of drug dealing, theft, extortion. To me? And them ages? Maybe the 14 year old might have been a bit young, but the company she was keeping? Lay down with pigs, come up dirty. In this case, it sunds like someone decided to take the trash out. Another case: The cops showed up at a house looking for a 19 year old dude who’d shot another cop. They took his two brothers in ‘for questioning.’ 24 hours later their mom went looking for them, and the cops were like “We know not of what you speak.”

The neighbor found the two brothers shot in the back of the head in his garden the next day, dumped over the wall. And the mom? All of a sudden, she’s screaming about how good her boys were and how “They dindu nuffin’!!!”

The language may be different, but the song remains the same.How long before the cops decide “What the hell?” and go full fucking renegade?

I mean they, for all intensive purposes ARE a gang, just under the color of Law, and that Law is becoming more and more weak by the day by dint of our so-called Elites. They who hunker in their posh neighborhoods, not understanding that they’re playing with fire.

If the cops as a group decide to go “Judge Jury and Executioner” and add say a few politicians in their Areas of Operations, who’s to stop

Big Country
"

Anyway....... I was hoping this thread would spark some discussion about the likelihood of something like this happening here.
I personally, am very much against cops acting like death squads, especially in my own country. I prefer the ones who simply know when to fuck off and make themselves scarce when there is killing that needs doing.

That being said, I actually spent a bit of time way back with some Guatemalan Kaibiles, who have had a reputation as being a classic Central American death squad for a really long time. Now all I did with them was jump out of a couple aircraft and get really drunk with them, but I gotta say, I liked those guys.

Thoughts?
Send the illegal aliens back to lower slobovia.

What good will it do? We got to this point for specific reasons, and over a number of years, and the mentality that got the country here will still be there, and offing a few feral vermin here and there won't change much. The left isn't the only ideological cess pool promoting degeneracy and infantilism, either. The 'middle class' is was its own worst enemy, and is reaping what it sowed; it doesn't rate 'saving' from itself. Right wing dictators aren't any different than left wing ones are for the majority of people.

• Banned
One thing that we could try is simply to remove cops from areas that don't want them, and see what happens.
Most inner city areas the folks find fault with every single thing the cops do..... and so should we force them to have a police presence in that area?

Might be an experiment worth trying, but the government reps responsible for the area have to stay there, though.

One thing that we could try is simply to remove cops from areas that don't want them, and see what happens.
Most inner city areas the folks find fault with every single thing the cops do..... and so should we force them to have a police presence in that area?

Might be an experiment worth trying, but the government reps responsible for the area have to stay there, though.

Not a bad idea. The irony is that black pols were screaming for more police enforcement in their 'communities' in the 1950's, when the herooin epidemics were raging, then now they're all upset cuz a lot of black criminals got arrested ... there is no pleasing them, especially since juries are handing out millions in 'damages' and creating a new industry in cop baiting. So yes, let them exterminate each other. We should probably drop in weapons and send in gasoline tankers.

3 to 6

I knew not back then

Dunno

Big Country
"

Thoughts?
Silly you!
Those are TrumpBots pretending to be Progressives!

There are lots of Blacks who want more police but the Progressive Media Scum won't show them saying so.

I think removing the police presence from areas that clearly don't want them there, would cause people and businesses in those areas to vote with their feet, and move somewhere else.

Let them learn the hard lesson of what happens when you don't control your environment.

I think removing the police presence from areas that clearly don't want them there, would cause people and businesses in those areas to vote with their feet, and move somewhere else.

Let them learn the hard lesson of what happens when you don't control your environment.

Most big cities are run by black pols these days, so while that sounds good, they're never going to do that. 'Defunding' is just a scam to fund their own private armies, meanwhile they have the Feds go after whites who form self-defense orgs.

In other news, The 'Oath Keeper' head guy rolled over on his own org almost immediately, so keep that in mind as well. Things will get a lot worse, and soon; the deviants and commies really have no resistance to them now, and they're venal petty pieces of shit.

Last edited:

Most big cities are run by black pols these days, so while that sounds good, they're never going to do that. 'Defunding' is just a scam to fund their own private armies, meanwhile they have the Feds go after whites who form self-defense orgs.

In other news, The 'Oath Keeper' head guy rolled over on his own org almost immediately, so keep that in mind as well. Things will get a lot worse, and soon; the deviants and commies really have no resistance to them now, and they're venal petty pieces of shit.
I'm not a big "joiner" anyway.....
Only thing I ever really joined was the US Army and that really did not live up to the hype.
Not in a hurry to do anything like that again anytime soon.

I agree. If they don't want cops them remove cops. Let them handle their own problems. If they get killed, Oh well. You can't fix stupid.

Forum List

Back