Ultimate energy source

Principles to run the machine

There are a few basic principles that you cannot deny.

[1] an enclosed container (X) of air submerged in water has a lifting force (Y) equal to the volume of the water displaced minus the weight of the container;
[yes] [no]

[2] connection multiple containers one on top of the other creates a combined lifting force of (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)+ (Y)

Which is a greater lifting force than (Y);
[yes] [no]

[3] the energy needed to fill one container is equal to the energy needed to sustain the combined lifting force of the 10 (ten) containers referenced above;
[yes] [no]
:)-

CORRECTION: 9/15/2019 @ 11:28 AM (cst)
a cubic foot of water weighs 64 lbs.
which has a lifting force of 64lp's
I think-?

Last edited:
You're lying.
According to the machine’s values, the contraption produces over seven million-foot pounds of lifting force
The system requires two (2) million-foot pounds to keep running.

If I reduce the output of the system by 50% (7/2)=5; the power is still larger than 2.

And the power it takes to pump the air down is triple or more than the 5 you feel is the output.

Boyle's Law
Boyle's Law states that the pressure (P) of a gas is inversely proportional to the volume (V). This law is valid as long as the temperature and the amount of gas are constant. Any units will work here:

PV=k(constant)" role="presentation" style="box-sizing: border-box;overflow-wrap: normal; max-width:none;max-height: none;min-width: 0px;min-height: 0px;float:none; word-spacing:normal" id="MathJax-Element-1-Frame">PV=k(constant)

Boyle's Law
Boyle's Law states that the pressure (P) of a gas is inversely proportional to the volume (V). This law is valid as long as the temperature and the amount of gas are constant. Any units will work here:

PV=k(constant)" role="presentation" style="box-sizing: border-box;overflow-wrap: normal; max-width:none;max-height: none;min-width: 0px;min-height: 0px;float:none; word-spacing:normal" id="MathJax-Element-1-Frame">PV=k(constant)

Boyle's Law states that the pressure (P) of a gas is inversely proportional to the volume (V). This law is valid as long as the temperature and the amount of gas are constant.

That's what makes it so difficult to pump the air to the bottom of your energy losing contraption.

The air pump requires energy to fill the buckets...
And whatever energy is required to fill one (1) bucket is multiplied eleven (11) times

..where did you get the weed you smoked before coming up with this?
You aren't really trying to get me to reveal my source, are you-?
The energy required to fill one bucket is not multiplied. You are still confusing force and energy. Machines can be used to "multiply" a small force over a relatively long distance to be transformed to a larger force over a shorter distance.

I am not physically strong enough to lift my truck on my own; however, I can use jacks and cinder blocks to lift my truck over my head. To lift my truck over my head, I may have to crank the end of my jack handle thousands of feet in order to lift my truck 6 feet. No energy is created in this task, but the jack is able to transform (multiply) the small force I can produce with my arm across a stroke over a foot to a large force over a fraction of a inch.

Likewise, you have to pump the mass of air for one bucket 600 feet under water for the 11 buckets to move 54 feet up. Zero energy is created by this process.

By the way, pumping air into balloons is a great way of lifting old sunken ships, but no energy is created in the process.

And whatever energy is required to fill one (1) bucket is multiplied eleven (11) times

The energy required to fill one bucket is not multiplied. You are still confusing force and energy. Machines can be used to "multiply" a small force over a relatively long distance to be transformed to a larger force over a shorter distance.

I am not physically strong enough to lift my truck on my own; however, I can use jacks and cinder blocks to lift my truck over my head. To lift my truck over my head, I may have to crank the end of my jack handle thousands of feet in order to lift my truck 6 feet. No energy is created in this task, but the jack is able to transform (multiply) the small force I can produce with my arm across a stroke over a foot to a large force over a fraction of a inch.

Likewise, you have to pump the mass of air for one bucket 600 feet under water for the 11 buckets to move 54 feet up. Zero energy is created by this process.

By the way, pumping air into balloons is a great way of lifting old sunken ships, but no energy is created in the process.

Let’s deconstruct your post Joey, shall we?

First, energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only transformed. You referenced energy being created twice in your post and it makes you look scientifically illiterate. You jacking up your car is simply using a lever for mechanical advantage and has no apparent relevance to the acid induced diagram from the OP.

Further, once the single bucket with air reaches the surface the system will stop. There is no free lunch when it comes to energy, at least not on this planet.

First, energy can neither be created nor destroyed, only transformed. You referenced energy being created twice in your post and it makes you look scientifically illiterate. You jacking up your car is simply using a lever for mechanical advantage and has no apparent relevance to the acid induced diagram from the OP.

Further, once the single bucket with air reaches the surface the system will stop. There is no free lunch when it comes to energy, at least not on this planet.
The only reference I made about energy being created was that it cannot be created. My reference was about force which is not energy. The OP seems to confuse "mechanical advantage" with creating energy. Mechanical advantage does not create energy.

Now point out the 2 places in which I said energy is created or retract your statement about me looking scientifically illiterate.

The only reference I made about energy being created was that it cannot be created. My reference was about force which is not energy. The OP seems to confuse "mechanical advantage" with creating energy. Mechanical advantage does not create energy.

Now point out the 2 places in which I said energy is created or retract your statement about me looking scientifically illiterate.

You used the statement “No energy is created...” twice. It goes without saying no energy is created, because energy can’t be created.

e way, pumping air into balloons is a great way of lifting old sunken ships, but no energy is created in the process.[/QUOTE]

No energy is created in this task, but the jack is able to transform (multiply) the small force I can produce with my arm across a stroke over a foot to a large force over a fraction of a inch.

You used the statement “No energy is created...” twice. It goes without saying no energy is created, because energy can’t be created.

e way, pumping air into balloons is a great way of lifting old sunken ships, but no energy is created in the process.

No energy is created in this task, but the jack is able to transform (multiply) the small force I can produce with my arm across a stroke over a foot to a large force over a fraction of a inch.[/QUOTE]

So I said the opposite of what you accused me of saying. Perhaps I should accuse you of being illiterate.

e way, pumping air into balloons is a great way of lifting old sunken ships, but no energy is created in the process.

No energy is created in this task, but the jack is able to transform (multiply) the small force I can produce with my arm across a stroke over a foot to a large force over a fraction of a inch.

So I said the opposite of what you accused me of saying. Perhaps I should accuse you of being illiterate.[/QUOTE]

Listen! The fact that you would say “no energy is created” exhibits a lack of understanding about energy, because as I have already pointed out, all people who understand energy know that it can’t be created.

So I said the opposite of what you accused me of saying. Perhaps I should accuse you of being illiterate.

Listen! The fact that you would say “no energy is created” exhibits a lack of understanding about energy, because as I have already pointed out, all people who understand energy know that it can’t be created.

So was energy created, yes or no? Well, if energy can't be created, then the answer is obviously No --No energy is created .........which is exactly what I said.

Also, did you consider that the person I was talking to thinks energy can be created, and i was trying to convince him otherwise?

You seem to have failed logic 101 class. Guess that is why you are a BuckToothMoron.

Last edited:

The cycle stops when you stop filling the lower balloon with air. Actually the lifting process continues until the last balloon reaches near surface.
Minus the drag from seaweed and a lonely octopus trying to mate with one of the balls of air

as I see it :)-

Last edited:
If you drop a 10 lb. iron ball from the roof of a 10-story building and it hits a concrete sidewalk, was the impact more or less than 10 lb’s-?

Since the impact created more of an impact than a 10 lb. ball dropped from a height of 5 feet; was energy created or not-?

Forum List

Back