Ukrainian soldiers in Mariupol surrender, come to their senses.

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022

More Ukrainian soldiers surrendered in Mariupol. One of the Russian Soldiers in the Video reminded the Ukrainians that no harm will befall them and they will be treated well. We don't wan't want to unnecessary kill our Slavic neighbors.

More and more Ukrainian insurgents will face the reality that fighting against the Russian army is hopeless and suicidal.
And that the criminal Zelensky has been lying to them and is just a homosexual globalist puppet who doesn't care if they live or die.
More and more Muslim imbeciles think they know how to fight, when history proves that you chickenshits only know how to blow each other up and surrender. Plus, that fag Mohammed was a homosexual who loved camels more than women. And all muslims are hopeless and suicidal, no wonder you know so much about that. I say nuke Mecca first. During the Hadj. Then give it to Ukraine.

View attachment 628127

More Ukrainian soldiers surrendered in Mariupol. One of the Russian Soldiers in the Video reminded the Ukrainians that no harm will befall them and they will be treated well. We don't wan't want to unnecessary kill our Slavic neighbors.
"We don't wan't want to unnecessary kill our Slavic neighbors." you sacks of dog shit bombed train stations, theaters, other public places... No morals, like the dogs you were bred from.

"We don't wan't want to unnecessary kill our Slavic neighbors." you sacks of dog shit bombed train stations, theaters, other public places... No morals, like the dogs you were bred from.
I know that I'm on the right track when our own delusional Holocaust denier, Sunni Man, disagrees with me. :ahole-1:

More and more Muslim imbeciles think they know how to fight, when history proves that you chickenshits only know how to blow each other up and surrender.
Didn't the U.S. military recently abandon their weapons and flee from the victorious Taliban muslim fighters and leave Afghanistan. .... :cool:

Didn't the U.S. military recently abandon their weapons and flee from the victorious Taliban muslim fighters and leave Afghanistan. .... :cool:
US got tired of wasting their troops and ammo on a nothing country. And then Afghanistan collapsed, like all good muslim countries do sooner or later. So tell me you fucking doofus, seriously, give me ONE good verifiable fact that proves that the Holocaust didn't happen.

US got tired of wasting their troops and ammo on a nothing country. And then Afghanistan collapsed, like all good muslim countries do sooner or later. So tell me you fucking doofus, seriously, give me ONE good verifiable fact that proves that the Holocaust didn't happen.
Then why can't the US just get out of Syria and Iraq and stop using terrorists in their regime change plans?

Then why can't the US just get out of Syria and Iraq and stop using terrorists in their regime change plans?
Russia is weaker than anybody thought, you should be worried about that dog fucker Putin. He’s already raped Russia for billions.

View attachment 628127

It sure is pathetic how many so called freedom loving Americans side with this Russian invasion. I guess when America is invaded before the end of Joes term these same Americans will support these invaders selling out neighbors licking the boots of the invader

Didn't the U.S. military recently abandon their weapons and flee from the victorious Taliban muslim fighters and leave Afghanistan.

No, just logistical equipment. The kind of thing always left after a nation leaves.

The actual "combat equipment" left behind was owned by the Afghan government.

Not unlike all those UH-1 Helicopters that landed on US ships in 1975. US made, but given to or sold to South Vietnam.

Big difference from say ISIS, which captured a complete TEL from Syria.

ISIS-nuclear-weapon1.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back