US-Veterans being shit on by their own country?

CaptainRussia

Platinum Member
Feb 28, 2022
I have seen and read a fair share of stories about US veterans getting dumped either during deployment or when returning home.

Military vet gets abused, no one cares.

Adultery

Disrespect.

Other messed up stories of military spouses and how the army treats them afterwards.

Imagine coming from a senseless war that you failed, only to find out your wife is fucking another man and maybe even have his kids pinned on you.
I never knew the US was this dysfunctional. Now the US government is provoking a war against Russia as well.

Question to all former, current and potential US soldiers here: Is this the country you want to fight and die for? Do you really want to go into another war with that energy?

If my country would drive me to financial ruin after being a victim of adultery, i would certainly not join my army either.
Then again, a Turkish colleague of mine, who was once stationed at Fort Knox with the Turkish Armed Forces at the time, told me about these stories too. Low energy recruits and once in a while you see a recruit loosing it over a cheating girlfriend. Their Commander once joked, so he quotes, "Americans have so little self-respect, you could fuck their wives and openly laugh about it to their face".

No hymen, no ring?

That's about as romantic as an ISIS Valentine's Card.

Turkey is a NATO ally, so they are also participating in exercises with the US.
Evidently, you have no idea what goes on at Ft. Knox

You won't be able to get too close to the United States Bullion Depository (the proper name of Fort Knox) because it's surrounded by a steel fence. Even the building itself is hardcore, made of concrete-lined granite and reinforced by steel to help it withstand attacks, according to the U.S. Treasury.Jun 27, 2019

Fort Knox Security: The Most Heavily Guarded Place | Reader's Digest​

You won't be able to get too close to the United States Bullion Depository (the proper name of Fort Knox) because it's surrounded by a steel fence.

I have a plan ...

Profile_-_Auric_Goldfinger.jpg

I have seen and read a fair share of stories about US veterans getting dumped either during deployment or when returning home.

Military vet gets abused, no one cares.

Adultery

Disrespect.

Other messed up stories of military spouses and how the army treats them afterwards.

Imagine coming from a senseless war that you failed, only to find out your wife is fucking another man and maybe even have his kids pinned on you.
I never knew the US was this dysfunctional. Now the US government is provoking a war against Russia as well.

Question to all former, current and potential US soldiers here: Is this the country you want to fight and die for? Do you really want to go into another war with that energy?

If my country would drive me to financial ruin after being a victim of adultery, i would certainly not join my army either.
Then again, a Turkish colleague of mine, who was once stationed at Fort Knox with the Turkish Armed Forces at the time, told me about these stories too. Low energy recruits and once in a while you see a recruit loosing it over a cheating girlfriend. Their Commander once joked, so he quotes, "Americans have so little self-respect, you could fuck their wives and openly laugh about it to their face".

At least we tell our soldiers where they're going and are able to have food for them to take with them

Evidently, you have no idea what goes on at Ft. Knox

You won't be able to get too close to the United States Bullion Depository (the proper name of Fort Knox) because it's surrounded by a steel fence. Even the building itself is hardcore, made of concrete-lined granite and reinforced by steel to help it withstand attacks, according to the U.S. Treasury.Jun 27, 2019

Fort Knox Security: The Most Heavily Guarded Place | Reader's Digest

I don't know, i just know that he was stationed somewhere for a military exercise as part of NATO's program. Could have been a base nearby.

At least we tell our soldiers where they're going and are able to have food for them to take with them
Russia also has MREs, nothing special. Some Pashtet with Crackers is all you need for the day.
Maybe you should treat your veterans with more respect and not let them rot on the streets.

Russia also has MREs, nothing special. Some Pashtet with Crackers is all you need for the day.
Maybe you should treat your veterans with more respect and not let them rot on the streets.
Our veterans are alive on the streets. Yours are fertilizer for sunflowers far from home.

An American General and a Russian General were arguing over MRE's. The Russian General said, "Our field rations supply our soldiers with 1,500 calories a day."

The American General said, "That's nothing. Our MRE's supply each solider 3,500 calories per day".

The Russian General said, "THAT'S IMPOSSIBLE! No one can eat a whole bag of potatoes in one day!".

Forum List

Back