Ukrainian President Says They Will Get Nuclear Weapons Unless US helps them!

Well Xiden. Either shit in your pants again, or honor the 1994 treaty!!

~~~~~~
This is disturbing.
Did the Ukrainian gov't surrender all their nukes in the 1990's?
Would they use their tactical nukes against the Russian hordes as a last option?
Do they still have the 'Tochka-U' tactical, or longer-range missiles?

~~~~~~
This is disturbing.
Would they use their tactical nukes against the Russian hordes as a last option?

I've always said if Israel ever thought it was desperate they would....maybe Ukraine would

Three decades ago, the newly independent country of Ukraine was briefly the third-largest nuclear power in the world.

Thousands of nuclear arms had been left on Ukrainian soil by Moscow after the collapse of the Soviet Union in 1991. But in the years that followed, Ukraine made the decision to completely denuclearize.

In exchange, the U.S., the U.K. and Russia would guarantee Ukraine's security in a 1994 agreement known as the Budapest Memorandum.

We lied. As did Russia and the UK.

If Russian forces start using nukes in Ukraine the world condemnation would be quite severe and could cost him his job. I think that's a line he dare not cross.
Agreed.....he's is no way going to that....in any case it won't be necessary....I'm sure Putin is just as anxious to sit at the table at this point....War is expensive and Right now he's more or less broke.

If Russian forces start using nukes in Ukraine the world condemnation would be quite severe and could cost him his job. I think that's a line he dare not cross.
Do you realize the consequences of Putin's use of nukes if that were to happen?
It would go far beyond condemnation. Putin would open Pandora's nuclear box.
Consider what other belligerent nation(s) might also be prompted to use their nukes to attain their goals.

~~~~~~
This is disturbing.
Bill Clinton may have been involved in the removal of those weapons.

Forum List

Back