Ukrainian Nazis.

So your father lied to you. What would you expect. For him to say that he was one of the bad guys? Also, if things were in bad shape there when your father "liberated" it, what would you expect. Germany had been getting the hell carpet bombed out of it for at least a year beforehand. Things were looking pretty grim for the average German citizen at the time. (And things got worse from there)

Another thing is that if you went to Dachau, what you saw was basically a movie set made for propaganda. There was a famous Nazi hunter out there named Simon Wiesenthal. Even he admitted that there were no extermination camps in Germany.

codoh.com › library › documentWiesenthal Re-Confirms: ‘No Extermination Camps on German ...

My father didn't lie and I don't lie. He was in a picture when Eisenhower made the local people go into the camp. And Wiesenthal never was there either.

Well, I must say, you taught me something there. I had no idea that Nazism was popular in Russia. With them having fought the Nazis in WW II, you would think that the opposite would be the case. All I can say is good for them. I wonder why at least some would turn their views against the Ukraine. As I told somebody else, Hitler is a widely admired figure in the Ukraine. As for the overlords not wanting to show us, I couldn't agree more. Our media is run by the jews. They have even convinced people that the holocaust was real. But it just didn't happen. There were jews held in jewish internment camps in Poland and elsewhere. Anything beyond that is a lie. There were no gas chambers. And in WW II, "WE" were the bad guys!
46302.jpg736098.jpg768716.jpgAuschwitzsonderkommando.jpgHimmler visting a POW camp in Minsk.jpg

So the thousands of memoirs, witness reports, photos, testimonies, films and artifacts documented by the U.S., the U.K., the U.S.S.R. and even the Germans themselves mean nothing to you?

My father didn't lie and I don't lie. He was in a picture when Eisenhower made the local people go into the camp. And Wiesenthal never was there either.

Maybe you are just too stupid to know that you are lying. For you, the lie has become "truth." Also, Eisenhower was a piece of shit. As for Wiesenthal, you couldn't know where he has or hasn't been. And the last thing he would do is say positive things about the Nazis.

View attachment 767422View attachment 767423View attachment 767424View attachment 767425View attachment 767426

So the thousands of memoirs, witness reports, photos, testimonies, films and artifacts documented by the U.S., the U.K., the U.S.S.R. and even the Germans themselves mean nothing to you?

It's ALL bullshit! Though the picture of people being shot in a ditch could be true. The did execute some people. And as I told hossliar, Germany was in bad shape by the time the camps were 'liberated." Because Germany had been getting the shit carpet bombed out of it for at least a year before then. So of course the camps were in bad shape by then. Thousands were dying from typhoid and other diseases. That on top of the supply chain that sent food to the camps getting the shit bombed out of them as well. You know what is really interesting? You can say your shit. But if I posted things that proved the holocaust was a hoax, I would probably be banned. And have the thread deleted. Face it. You slaves are only allowed to hear the official version of events.

There hasn't been much talk about them in the news lately. Maybe it's because since the U.S. is supporting the Ukraine, they figure that the Russians are even worse than the Nazis. Well here's a newsflash for you. THEY ALWAYS HAVE BEEN! (Though anything negative you've ever heard or continue to hear about the Nazis to begin with is a load of horse shit) The Russians killed millions of Ukrainians in the past. How many millions is hard to say. Because dead men tell no tales. In 1933, an Italian Consul named Serigo Gardenigo estimated the number of those who died because of the Russians to be 10 to 15 million people. So why are there Ukrainian Nazis? Because to them, the Nazis weren't invaders. They were liberators! And if you all didn't have the hell brainwashed out of you, you would all be Nazis too!

View attachment 767049 View attachment 767050
View attachment 767052

Hasn't been much talk of the Russian Nazis either.....

"Mangushev emerged from a neo-Nazi movement to co-found private mercenary group Yenot (raccoon)."

But the BBC wrote an article in February about one who was killed

Maybe you are just too stupid to know that you are lying. For you, the lie has become "truth." Also, Eisenhower was a piece of shit. As for Wiesenthal, you couldn't know where he has or hasn't been. And the last thing he would do is say positive things about the Nazis.
How about you taking a flying fuck at a rolling donut?

Hasn't been much talk of the Russian Nazis either.....

"Mangushev emerged from a neo-Nazi movement to co-found private mercenary group Yenot (raccoon)."

But the BBC wrote an article in February about one who was killed

Yes. In post 15, Confederate Soldier posted some pictures of Russian Nazis. I had never heard of them. And Putin has the balls to complain about Ukrainian Nazis?

I just posted a thread here in the history section called, "The Real Holocaust." Read the articles I gave links to. Then let your insults fly there.
I don't read anything about the Holocaust conspiracy theories. I know quite a few people who experienced it by being soldiers in the Wehrmacht. My father in law, his 4 brothers, my wife's 3 uncles, a niece married to a man from Dachau, whose father was a camp guard. I have been to Dachau dozens of times starting in 1958 and it sure as hell wasn't a marshmallow roast going on there. Even to this day you can smell the burnt bodies in the crematory. Anyone who say it wasn't true is a lying piece of scum.

Yes. In post 15, Confederate Soldier posted some pictures of Russian Nazis. I had never heard of them. And Putin has the balls to complain about Ukrainian Nazis?

It's all a part of a narrative, isn't it? The narrative that Putin is somehow "liberating" the Ukraine. Same as the US did with Iraq. "Liberating" them, and then when they turned up they were shocked to find the Iraqi people didn't feel the same.

I don't understand this hatred of Jews that some people have. As far as I know, there are no gangs of Jews roaming the country, robbing and beating people up.
They haven't done anything others couldn't do if they were willing to give up beer, gambling, and other wasteful activities and spend generations of work on improving the status of their family. I admit the Jews did have some strong motivation; life in medieval Europe for poor Jews without powerful Christian friends could be hell.

It's ALL bullshit! Though the picture of people being shot in a ditch could be true. The did execute some people. And as I told hossliar, Germany was in bad shape by the time the camps were 'liberated." Because Germany had been getting the shit carpet bombed out of it for at least a year before then. So of course the camps were in bad shape by then. Thousands were dying from typhoid and other diseases. That on top of the supply chain that sent food to the camps getting the shit bombed out of them as well. You know what is really interesting? You can say your shit. But if I posted things that proved the holocaust was a hoax, I would probably be banned. And have the thread deleted. Face it. You slaves are only allowed to hear the official version of events.
699774.jpg

Buchenwald.

699852.jpg

Buchenwald again.

489px-Mass_Grave_3_at_Bergen-Belsen_concentration_camp-640x400.jpg

Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.

40A69FA300000578-0-image-a-99_1495446677737.jpg

Einsatzkommando executes a Polish jew over a pre-dug grave.

I don't read anything about the Holocaust conspiracy theories. I know quite a few people who experienced it by being soldiers in the Wehrmacht. My father in law, his 4 brothers, my wife's 3 uncles, a niece married to a man from Dachau, whose father was a camp guard. I have been to Dachau dozens of times starting in 1958 and it sure as hell wasn't a marshmallow roast going on there. Even to this day you can smell the burnt bodies in the crematory. Anyone who say it wasn't true is a lying piece of scum.

Translation of what you posted.. "I am severely misinformed and want to stay that way." Keep in mind a truism spoken by Samuel Clemens. "It isn't what you don't know that gets you into trouble. It is what you are sure of that just isn't so."

I don't understand this hatred of Jews that some people have. As far as I know, there are no gangs of Jews roaming the country, robbing and beating people up.
They haven't done anything others couldn't do if they were willing to give up beer, gambling, and other wasteful activities and spend generations of work on improving the status of their family. I admit the Jews did have some strong motivation; life in medieval Europe for poor Jews without powerful Christian friends could be hell.

None of this is about hatred of jews. That is a totally different matter. If only you knew the truth. "Luckily" for you, I wouldn't be allowed to tell you.

View attachment 770093

Buchenwald.

View attachment 770094

Buchenwald again.

View attachment 770101

Bergen-Belsen concentration camp.

View attachment 770102

Einsatzkommando executes a Polish jew over a pre-dug grave.

Ever wonder why all those dead inmates of jewish internment camps were naked? it isn't as if Germany had any need of their clothes. it is because of the SHOCK value. Effective propaganda. Also, tens of thousands of inmates died from disease. And it was most likely at its worst by the camps were "liberated" and those pictures of masses of bodies were probably taken. it proves absolutely nothing. As for the picture of the guy being executed, big deal. Maybe when I have time I'll post a thread about histories greatest mass murder. A Russian jew. But for now, consider this. After both Germany and Russia defeated Poland, both sides took many thousands of prisoners of war. The Russians executed 22,000 of theirs in what was called The Kaytn Massacre. The Germans didn't do that shit with their POW's.

Ever wonder why all those dead inmates of jewish internment camps were naked? it isn't as if Germany had any need of their clothes.
Actually, they re-used a lot of material for the war effort.

it is because of the SHOCK value. Effective propaganda.

Not really. Necessity.
Also, tens of thousands of inmates died from disease.

Yes, because of the horrific conditions they were kept in. Overworked, underfed to the point of emaciation, and no good medical care until it was way too late.

And it was most likely at its worst by the camps were "liberated" and those pictures of masses of bodies were probably taken.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. It doesn't make it any morally better though, eh? When the allies closed in on the camps in 1945, the SS men in charge of the camps ordered as many people to be killed as possible, and all documents and files burned to avoid allied capture. But the evidence was still there, mass graves with thousands of men women and children thrown in. Ovens and chambers where Zyklon B gas was pumped in for killing.

The Germans didn't do that shit with their POW's.

Zakroczym, 1939: 500 dead​

Le Paradis, 1940: 97 dead​

Stalag Luft III, 1944: 50 dead​

Cephalonia, 1943: 5,000 dead​

Just a few instances of Germans executing POW's. There were countless reports and instances of massacres in France, Russia and the Balkans of POW's. Malmedy Belgium was the most famous, when SS troopers gunned down American soldiers in the snow.

Some of theOperation Reinhardt camps were already closed down and being landscaped over by early 1943, so the Allied bombing campaigns were not that effective that far inland. Treblinka remained open until Nov. 1943, but most of the deaths were done with by feb-Mar.Those camps killed the majority of Jews; they weren't labor camps and did nothing but kill trainloads of Jews, from Warsaw and other places.

Somewhere on here some moron claimed there were no Polish police working with the Nazi occupation. That is completely false; Polish police cordoned off the Warsaw ghetto while German troops went in to round them up. Polish police guarded the trains and rail stations running to and from the death camps.

They were organized as 'Reds' and 'Blues'. Yitzhak Arad's book on the death camps covers them.

This all still news in Poland, but old news to historians and scholars. Poland is much like Japan in its selective history of WW II.

70A105067118CE91A7842F992EB957E29C67F87F.jpg

Last edited:
Actually, they re-used a lot of material for the war effort.

Not really. Necessity.

Yes, because of the horrific conditions they were kept in. Overworked, underfed to the point of emaciation, and no good medical care until it was way too late.

Yes, that's exactly what happened. It doesn't make it any morally better though, eh? When the allies closed in on the camps in 1945, the SS men in charge of the camps ordered as many people to be killed as possible, and all documents and files burned to avoid allied capture. But the evidence was still there, mass graves with thousands of men women and children thrown in. Ovens and chambers where Zyklon B gas was pumped in for killing.

Zakroczym, 1939: 500 dead​

Le Paradis, 1940: 97 dead​

Stalag Luft III, 1944: 50 dead​

Cephalonia, 1943: 5,000 dead​

Just a few instances of Germans executing POW's. There were countless reports and instances of massacres in France, Russia and the Balkans of POW's. Malmedy Belgium was the most famous, when SS troopers gunned down American soldiers in the snow.

I don't know how my thread about the Ukrainian Nazis turned into a discussion about the holocaust. But it never happened. I would make a thread proving it. But that would only get me banned. You slaves aren't allowed to hear the truth. And almost without question, you don't want to hear it.

Some of theOperation Reinhardt camps were already closed down and being landscaped over by early 1943, so the Allied bombing campaigns were not that effective that far inland. Treblinka remained open until Nov. 1943, but most of the deaths were done with by feb-Mar.Those camps killed the majority of Jews; they weren't labor camps and did nothing but kill trainloads of Jews, from Warsaw and other places.

Somewhere on here some moron claimed there were no Polish police working with the Nazi occupation. That is completely false; Polish police cordoned off the Warsaw ghetto while German troops went in to round them up. Polish police guarded the trains and rail stations running to and from the death camps.

They were organized as 'Reds' and 'Blues'. Yitzhak Arad's book on the death camps covers them.

This all still news in Poland, but old news to historians and scholars. Poland is much like Japan in its selective history of WW II.

70A105067118CE91A7842F992EB957E29C67F87F.jpg

If I were to tell any of you numbnuts the truth to a point that you couldn't argue with, I wonder which would be the first to complain to the mods to have me banned. And have the thread deleted.

Forum List

Back