Ukraine's Kicking The SNOT Out of Russia, As Politicians Ask Putin To Go

MarcATL

Diamond Member
Aug 12, 2009
As I said from the very beginning, Putin has stepped into an ant's nest on this one, no one need to concern themselves is Russia is the 2nd best army in the world., it's proven it's not even the 2nd best army in Ukraine..

As I said from the very beginning, Putin has stepped into an ant's nest on this one, no one need to concern themselves is Russia is the 2nd best army in the world., it's proven it's not even the 2nd best army in Ukraine..

TV tell you that?

mmm .. I wish you had supplied better sources for your .. so far .. delusional OP..

and btw, the military brass under a Biden regime given the Afghanistan fiasco doesn't inspire confidence in #1.

It's not close to over yet. I hope for Ukraine but Russia still has the option to escalate even more.

You have any PROOF stating otherwise?

These are basically contract troops for hire fleeing in one area close to the border. Bakhmut is another area where Russia is pounding them hard and has been for weeks. Don't assume that this is over by any stretch of the imagination.

These are basically contract troops for hire fleeing in one area close to the border. Bakhmut is another area where Russia is pounding them hard and has been for weeks. Don't assume that this is over by any stretch of the imagination.
Where in my OP did I state, or suggest. that this war in Ukraine is anywhere near over?

That Ukraine remains sovereign and Russia gets put in a position where they can't do this again
Then we're in agreement, except I'll go a bit further.

I hope this fascistic stunt Putin pulled crushes him and makes Russia cool it's heels for a few decades or more.

So you acknowledge that your thread title is false then?
All the current reports from the white mainstream media is that Ukraine has Russia on it's backfoot.

That being the case, I celebrate that.

What's your position on the matter?

Forum List

Back