Ukraine Reveals End Date for War With Russia

I am definitely not among this group. I despise Russia and the Putin regime.
Come on. I don't think you can speak mova even. How can you hate Putin when you're not allowed to speak your own language in your own country?

Come on. I don't think you can speak mova even. How can you hate Putin when you're not allowed to speak your own language in your own country?
You are overfed by your propaganda crap. That is why I gave up discussing with the Russians a long time ago.

You are overfed by your propaganda crap. That is why I gave up discussing with the Russians a long time ago.
I thought you were sane, for a second. What do you call the drivel you are fed with? Ten out of ten of your "politicians" are ghouls who don't deserve to be living under this Sun. Are you winning still, btw? Haven't checked the latest yet.

I thought you were sane, for a second. What do you call the drivel you are fed with? Ten out of ten of your "politicians" are ghouls who don't deserve to be living under this Sun. Are you winning still, btw? Haven't checked the latest yet.
Our politicians don't worth shit for the most part, as well as yours. If a Russian considers me sane then they have got me wrong.

Our politicians don't worth shit for the most part, as well as yours. If a Russian considers me sane then they have got me wrong.
That excuses you a bit and I still hope you'll come around someday. And, why the .... they? (Dalia here doesn't like sex so I'm skipping the expletive, sorry ;).) You're not an American, what do you need this PC bull for? I don't think you've stooped to that gender diversity baloney yet. You would of course, inevitably, but if you haven't yet there's not enough time left for that because we are coming to the rescue. Hold on.

Last edited:
That excuses you a bit and I still hope you'll come around someday. And, why the .... they? (Dalia here doesn't like sex so I'm skipping the expletive, sorry ;).) You're not an American, what do you need this PC bull for? I don't think you've stooped to that gender diversity baloney yet. You would of course, inevitably, but if you haven't yet there's not enough time left for that because we are coming to the rescue. Hold on.
I am more than okay with PC. Rescue? No thanks. I hope you will screw up again.

Hell, if Putin is replaced it will be by someone even further to the right than he is and Russia will never even recognize Ukraine as a sovereign state, so the only way this war ends is with Russia repeatedly humiliated on the battlefield while its ability to fight is withered away by its shrinking economy, and then Russia will agree to leave Ukraine to save itself.

He has to worry about a coup from both directions in my opinion. I don't see Russia crossing the nuke threshold, but they may cross the Chemical weapon one if they get truly desperate.

I want Ukraine to win over the Z-Orcs but this flow of money is ripe for corruption. We saw how Potatohead used aid to Ukraine to get money for his family. We also saw how he threatened to cut off aid if his son's corruption was going to be investigated.

Was it Butcha then? In March I mean. Did you help to arrange those corpses for the photo opp so that they looked more realistically? Good job, Mikola. We almost believed you.
Funniest one was when the Ukey car went up the main street with bodies on either side and one of the corpses was caught getting up in the driver wing mirror . ( Bucha )
All facing head up and no blood .

Buy god they are so clever these Nazis .Probably CNN was there with their vans of Crisis Actors .

Yeah, that's right. I knew I forgot something, Kiev in 3 days!!! What took you so long to remember that?
The big Russian feint that allowed dear Mr Ps boys to move and entrap the eastern front Ukey army .

That was the big winning move for Moscow and the Nazis are desperate to try and re-invent it .

Helped Moscow take back 20% of Ukey Land .

Funniest one was when the Ukey car went up the main street with bodies on either side and one of the corpses was caught getting up in the driver wing mirror . ( Bucha )
All facing head up and no blood .

Buy god they are so clever these Nazis .Probably CNN was there with their vans of Crisis Actors .
There's no doubt in a sane man's mind they staged the thing but to be fare the corpse getting up was just an optical illusion caused by a drop of water running at the moment down the right hand window. I remember seeing that on closer inspection with my own eyes.

th

*****SMILE*****

:)

This wouldn't be half as bad if we didn't have one political party as stupid as a rock with it's base being a bunch of 'Something for Nothings' scabs championing what makes humans sick and evil with the other only wanting to plunder and rich it self while the rest of us let it continue along for 33 trillion dollars. A few of us see it for what it is and know we won't need to turn off the lights.

Forum List

Back