Ukraine Reveals End Date for War With Russia

Yeah, I heard this before about shitty HIMARSes and brains and stuff. Now the same with Patriots. Better shut up.
Tell me frankly, sucker, are you wetting your pants on the quiet? Get your pampers ready for the next wave of christmas presents.
Fuck, almost forgot, Putin gave you a respite this time. Well, hope it won't last long.

Tell me frankly, sucker, are you wetting your pants on the quiet? Get your pampers ready for the next wave of christmas presents.
Fuck, almost forgot, Putin gave you a respite this time. Well, hope it won't last long.
Yuri, after what the place I live in saw in say March, all those 'presents' seem now as some sort of inconvenience. So, you with your Putin can fuck off.

Good to see a few others following the remarkably informed commentator Bernard at Moon of Alabama .

Nobody in MSM comes even remotely near him for accuracy of updates .

Yuri, after what the place I live in saw in say March, all those 'presents' seem now as some sort of inconvenience. So, you with your Putin can fuck off.
Was it Butcha then? In March I mean. Did you help to arrange those corpses for the photo opp so that they looked more realistically? Good job, Mikola. We almost believed you.

Was it Butcha then? In March I mean. Did you help to arrange those corpses for the photo opp so that they looked more realistically? Good job, Mikola. We almost believed you.
No, not Bucha. 'You' loons can believe anything you want, it doesn't matter.

No, not Bucha. 'You' loons can believe anything you want, it doesn't matter.
What black mysteries do you hide under the guise of a well-behaved Hohloland fucking loving SoB? What else did you stage then if not Bucha?

What black mysteries do you hide under the guise of a well-behaved Hohloland fucking loving SoB? What else did you stage then if not Bucha?
Everything is staged Yuri. Bucha, Borodyanka, Mariupol drama theater, releasing of Azov commanders, retreating from Kharkiv region leaving hardware and ammunition in droves, leaving Kherson etc etc. All that is CIPSO (or how the heck you call it). All passed year was staged and was a fantasy. Your dogshit army is the best army in the world and is going to take Kiev in 3 days.

Everything is staged Yuri. Bucha, Borodyanka, Mariupol drama theater, releasing of Azov commanders, retreating from Kharkiv region leaving hardware and ammunition in droves, leaving Kherson etc etc. All that is CIPSO (or how the heck you call it). All passed year was staged and was a fantasy. Your dogshit army is the best army in the world and is going to take Kiev in 3 days.
Yeah, that's right. I knew I forgot something, Kiev in 3 days!!! What took you so long to remember that?

1673015312636.png

Yeah, that's right. I knew I forgot something, Kiev in 3 days!!! What took you so long to remember that?
For months I've heard the pro Ukraine/Zelensky supporters saying the Russians claimed they would take Kiev and end the war in 3 days.
This is a blatant lie.
Neither Putin, a government official, or any Russian general, ever made such an absurd and ridiculous statement.

Ukraine has already won this war in principle and it is only a matter of when this is made manifest on the ground.

The only person who might accept Ukraine getting back all the territory lost since 2014 would be Putin's "replacement" and that would depend on if the "replacement" came from the hardliner side or the reformist side.

Back in February I thought that in 3-4 weeks everything would be over.
I thought the same but your kind American or British "friends" instilled in your stubborn disgruntled heads the stupid thought that you could win and threw you into the grinder. What could have ended in Crimean scenario, where you'd have dropped the Bandera heresy, shot some hardcore ones and went to live happily after, will have to end now with the loss of the drafting age male Hohlo population e.i. most of you and half the country leveled to the ground. Was it Lindsey Graham who said something about the war to the last Ukrainian? This is what awaits you my discontented unfriend.

I thought the same but your kind American or British "friends" instilled in your stubborn disgruntled heads the stupid thought that you could win and threw you into the grinder. What could have ended in Crimean scenario, where you'd have dropped the Bandera heresy, shot some hardcore ones and went to live happily after, will have to end now with the loss of the drafting age male Hohlo population e.i. most of you and half the country leveled to the ground. Was it Lindsey Graham who said something about the war to the last Ukrainian? This is what awaits you my discontented unfriend.
No, thanks. I don't want your puppet government to be installed in Kiev.

The time will show. There is no point to make any predictions. Especially taking into account that all predictions of your side for the past year turned out not to be worth a dime.

Forum List

Back