Ukraine Reveals End Date for War With Russia

Putin must have sent Zelensky the peeing school boys choir.

What predictions, namely?
From the top of my head:
That so called Battle of Donbas announced in May will crush the main Ukrainian forces there.

Taking Odesa by September.

Russian counter-offensive on Kharkiv in October.

From the top of my head:
That so called Battle of Donbas announced in May will crush the main Ukrainian forces there.

Taking Odesa by September.

Russian counter-offensive on Kharkiv in October.
Where these announced in Ukrainian press? I don't remember anybody from our officials making concrete statements apart from Khrushchev's one where he said that we'd all be living in communism in 1980. War is a tricky business. We thought you'd be smart enough not to die for Americans to be happy. Turns out you weren't. Now to make them happy most of you are going to die a little later. Smart choice. Does it sit well with you? Has Bandera bull made you happier? I wonder has everybody fallen to this anti Russian crap? How did it come around with you for instance? Before and up to 2014. What came later is another story. I didn't hear a word spoken in Ukrainian in Kiev in 1985. How could they have managed to shit in your heads so profusely and make you forget what most of Ukrainians did to win in the War? I'm not talking about the westerners of course. Those bastards have always remained as anti-Russian as it could get. I hope you're not from around there, are you?

The only person who might accept Ukraine getting back all the territory lost since 2014 would be Putin's "replacement" and that would depend on if the "replacement" came from the hardliner side or the reformist side.
Hell, if Putin is replaced it will be by someone even further to the right than he is and Russia will never even recognize Ukraine as a sovereign state, so the only way this war ends is with Russia repeatedly humiliated on the battlefield while its ability to fight is withered away by its shrinking economy, and then Russia will agree to leave Ukraine to save itself.

How much longer before Zelen$ky becomes a billionaire?

He already is! ;)

3n6BEtA.jpg

If another country has taken 20% of your land and you are forced to beg for more money and weapons everyday from other nations to continue fighting, you're not winning

Perhaps on your planet, but here on Earth, bills supporting aid to Ukraine pass Congress with wide margins and Republican support.

:puke: :puke: :puke:

I won't be surprised if they'll be soon passing with wide margins bills obligating principal Skinner to put litter-boxes in his classrooms or is this maybe Russian propaganda again?

Last edited:
If another country has taken 20% of your land and you are forced to beg for more money and weapons everyday from other nations to continue fighting, you're not winning
That was pretty much the situation Russia found itself in in WWII, but the massive US military aid it received from the US enabled it to eventually regain all of its country, just as the military aid Ukraine is receiving from the US and other Ukrainian allies will enable them to push the Russian invaders from their lands.

Roughly 17.5 million tons of military equipment, vehicles, industrial supplies, and food were shipped from the Western Hemisphere to the USSR, 94% coming from the US. For comparison, a total of 22 million tons landed in Europe to supply American forces from January 1942 to May 1945.

That was pretty much the situation Russia found itself in in WWII, but the massive US military aid it received from the US enabled it to eventually regain all of its country, just as the military aid Ukraine is receiving from the US and other Ukrainian allies will enable them to push the Russian invaders from their lands.

Roughly 17.5 million tons of military equipment, vehicles, industrial supplies, and food were shipped from the Western Hemisphere to the USSR, 94% coming from the US. For comparison, a total of 22 million tons landed in Europe to supply American forces from January 1942 to May 1945.

That's where your aid goes to eventually.
But, fuck, I forgot, you are winning.

Russia's humanitarian initiative on a Christmas truce should be accompanied by a "withdrawal of troops and military equipment from the territory of Ukraine", otherwise it can be seen as "an attempt to gain time for the regrouping of troops."- Josep Borrel
Failed diplomat, failed "military strategist", only successful in corruption...

Where these announced in Ukrainian press? I don't remember anybody from our officials making concrete statements apart from Khrushchev's one where he said that we'd all be living in communism in 1980. War is a tricky business. We thought you'd be smart enough not to die for Americans to be happy. Turns out you weren't. Now to make them happy most of you are going to die a little later. Smart choice. Does it sit well with you? Has Bandera bull made you happier? I wonder has everybody fallen to this anti Russian crap? How did it come around with you for instance? Before and up to 2014. What came later is another story. I didn't hear a word spoken in Ukrainian in Kiev in 1985. How could they have managed to shit in your heads so profusely and make you forget what most of Ukrainians did to win in the War? I'm not talking about the westerners of course. Those bastards have always remained as anti-Russian as it could get. I hope you're not from around there, are you?
Dude, all that is irrelevant now. All those stories about the past, what for? Every one can have their own view, this will change nothing.
History is being made now.

Dude, all that is irrelevant now. All those stories about the past, what for? Every one can have their own view, this will change nothing.
History is being made now.
I'm sensing that you're somehow being wary of SBU or what have you coming up and, who knows what's on their minds in these troubled days. It's like when in chatroulette a pro-russian Ukrainian usually asks to hide his face to stay incognito just in case.

I'm sensing that you're somehow being wary of SBU or what have you coming up and, who knows what's on their minds in these troubled days. It's like when in chatroulette a pro-russian Ukrainian usually asks to hide his face to stay incognito just in case.
I am definitely not among this group. I despise Russia and the Putin regime.

Forum List

Back