Ukraine Pleads with US to Send Missiles

If you're referring to 'this guy' as me, then no I'm not an American and I've never pretended to be one. I'm a Canadian of the antiwar variety.
If you were anti-war you would condemn Putin's war or choice instead pushing ridiculous Kremlin nerratives.

I don't know the exact number but I can at least say with certainty that it's too many.
I think I heard that Trudeau was sending 5 or 6 hundred in a non-combat role.

............................................... grow up.
Thanks for confirming my point that you are useless to us and carry your butt bck into the nose bleefs where you belong.

Veggie Joe is busy getting his diaper changed and looking for his tapioca pudding.
That's not helpful but I have to think that he's incapable of making sound decisions.

Against the logic of it being better to just not pay any attention to your silly sniping.

I'm pretty sure this guy is a Russian troll.

I'm not using that term lightly, but with the non-stop Kremlin talking point posting there is no fucking way this guy is stright up.
Ive iggied your sorry ass for a while now. I did 10 years in the Navy with tours in the Gulf and operation Team Spirit doing plane guard with the Russians.

Your loser in chief got punked again just like he did with Obama.

Now you go join the Canuck in the bleachers as you are useless too

If you were anti-war you would condemn Putin's war or choice instead pushing ridiculous Kremlin nerratives.
Americans at antiwar.com are making the same point of condemning Biden's war.
I'll pay attention to you if make a relevant point and it's done politely and to the point of the discussion.
Otherwise,,, .......................................

Not the greatest idea to be proposed today!
If the US sends more destructive arms to Ukraine, Russia just ups the ante with something bigger. For example, big bombs that can be classified as WMD's for Kiev.

It's time for Putin/Zelensky talks on a cease fire if this is to kept under any sort of control!

Nato says: And injury to one is an injury to all.
but the US/Nato doesn't say that an aggression by one is an aggression by all!

The Brits. French Germans and now the Chinese don't listen to Biden. Time for Biden to stop fondling Ukraine like she was an 8 year old girl

In a closet in Delaware.

Germany is sending military aid, so is Finland. America, not so much. Trump did. He sent the Javelin missiles.

Poetic justice would be, Ukraine wins and refuses to sell oil to the US.
How many and how much. The US has stood against Russia since WWII. Now token support again. No freaking troops or insignificant numbets again. And yet you bitch at us. Fuck you guys. We should just leave Europe and force you to finally honor your word on troops

The Brits. French Germans and now the Chinese don't listen to Biden.
Can you say that at this stage of the game?
I hope you're right but I don't see it as being possible right now. Howver, the risk of world war threatens Europe and not America so much, in popular thinking at least.

What I think is that if it becomes a world war then Russia will redirect all of it's nuclear resources to America and will take a chance on negotiating peace with Europe.
Time for Biden to stop fondling Ukraine like she was an 8 year old girl
That's just more spam and not helpful.

Can you say that at this stage of the game?
I hope you're right but I don't see it as being possible right now. Howver, the risk of world war threatens Europe and not America so much, in popular thinking at least.

What I think is that if it becomes a world war then Russia will redirect all of it's nuclear resources to America and will take a chance on negotiating peace with Europe.

That's just more spam and not helpful.
Russia will die from the MAD principle if they launch nukes agaunst us. You will die a slow death from the radiation of what you just said.

You are a idiot.

Well at least you got that right.
Only how childish of you to think you had to state it!

Are you bringing down the wrath of your god on me?

Oh shut up .............................
You were the dumbass who brought it up. Idiotic statement of nuke us the negotiate with Euope.

You are dumber than a box of rocks. There will be No World left if it goes nuclear.

Which is pretty much the only reason we havent stompted their ass already. That and currupt ass politicians.

Havent you got an old woman to beat down for not having a vaccine passport?

That's not helpful but I have to think that he's incapable of making sound decisions.

Against the logic of it being better to just not pay any attention to your silly sniping.
You should be worrying about the decisions of your metrosexual cuck Dictator in KKKanada.

If you say something he doesn’t like he will come lock you up and seize your doublewide.

No charges.
No trial.
Nothing.

No need, send tough guy Biden over there. Biden shot off his big mouth all through the campaign about how Putin wouldn't dare do anything if he was president so let Biden go back up his big tough talk.
We can't send those arms until the Ukraine announces an investigation into some republic pol.

You should be worrying about the decisions of your metrosexual cuck Dictator in KKKanada.

If you say something he doesn’t like he will come lock you up and seize your doublewide.

No charges.
No trial.
Nothing.

poor boi.

If the US sends more destructive arms to Ukraine, Russia just ups the ante with something bigger. For example, big bombs that can be classified as WMD's for Kiev.

It's time for Putin/Zelensky talks on a cease fire if this is to kept under any sort of control!

That’s from anti war.com what did ya expect

Ive iggied your sorry ass for a while now. I did 10 years in the Navy with tours in the Gulf and operation Team Spirit doing plane guard with the Russians.

Your loser in chief got punked again just like he did with Obama.

Now you go join the Canuck in the bleachers as you are useless too
What does that throw up have to do with what you quoted?

It's time for people to realize that NATO has morphed into an insidious expansionist group of mercenary thugs for hire who work not for the people of Ukraine or even the people of Europe but instead for the businessmen and the bankers of the central banks of Europe. The deployment of missile batteries being installed by NATO right along over the past decade around the perimeter of Russia proper completely refute the promises made in the original Peace accords following world war II. Russia has accurately observed that promises made by the United States and NATO (basically the same entity) are only good for as long as they are convenient for the United States... once they become inconvenient the promises are discarded. Therefore promises no longer mean anything on the table when negotiating with the Eastern block Nations. For people to respect your promises first you have to keep them. Putin wants one simple thing.....NATO out of Ukraine.... That would include all of the puppet politicians that NATO has installed. There is absolutely no indication whatsoever the Putin had any interest in crossing the Ukraine border prior to NATO's meddling interference. The suffering of the people of Ukraine can be partially blamed on NATO up to at least 50% of the blame probably more since they should know better.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back