Ukraine Pleads with US to Send Missiles

In any talks Putin will just demand the surrender of the gov't and he'll be able to install his own. In Afghanistan we provided weapons to those fighting the Russians and, though they never lost a battle, the Russians had to leave. Same for Vietnam. It is easy to invade, it is really hard to exit.
The big ace in the hole that is Putin's is the world's understanding of how America got away with totally unlimited warfare in the destruction of Iraq.

Does Putin have to stop before he's at least uutil he's slaughtered as many Ukrainians equal to Iraq's civilian population?
Why should he, other than the only distinction which is a little different skin colour?

On a much more humanitarian note, talks are being scheduled already. The fate of Ukrainians is in the hands of US/Nato is peace isn't allowed to happen.

trump-obama-ukraine-aid.jpg
You're just out of touch with reality enough to not be able to understand that the blankets were the better solution.

If America ups the ante with more weaponry, Putin ends it 'reeeeal' quick with WMD size bombs.

You're just out of touch with reality enough to not be able to understand that the blankets were the better solution.

If America ups the ante with more weaponry, Putin ends it 'reeeeal' quick with WMD size bombs.
aka You are a surrender monkey. But you have courage when beating down unarmed civilians over a fucking vaccine passport.

Go outside and Freeze what is left of your brain. Might be a cure for Stupidity one day. You can ALWAYS HOPE.

The big ace in the hole that is Putin's is the world's understanding of how America got away with totally unlimited warfare in the destruction of Iraq.
Iraq was a horrible mistake on our part. Putin's mistake is equally egregious.

Does Putin have to stop before he's at least uutil he's slaughtered as many Ukrainians equal to Iraq's civilian population?
Why should he, other than the only distinction which is a little different skin colour?
Genocide may be Putin's best choice in the long run.

On a much more humanitarian note, talks are being scheduled already. The fate of Ukrainians is in the hands of US/Nato is peace isn't allowed to happen.
The fate of Ukrainians is in the hands of the Ukrainians. As it should be.

Iraq was a horrible mistake on our part. Putin's mistake is equally egregious.
No, not equally, and not even egregious in the opinions of many.
Genocide may be Putin's best choice in the long run.
Genocide isn't anybody's best choice. But if it's done then it must done under the cover of justified war, or at least claims of justification.
The fate of Ukrainians is in the hands of the Ukrainians. As it should be.
The talks have been called off by Ukraine.

Everybody should now be concerned about a fals flag provocation by a Nato member that can be blamed on Russia.

I'm very concerned because I'm quite positive that Putin's resolve and the resolve of the Russian people is rock solid. They've been through this sort of threat before and they're prepared to make the sacrifice again.

aka You are a surrender monkey. But you have courage when beating down unarmed civilians over a fucking vaccine passport.

Go outside and Freeze what is left of your brain. Might be a cure for Stupidity one day. You can ALWAYS HOPE.
You've taken yourself out of the discussion and so you deserve nothing more than spamming and childishness in return.
Bootney and PoliticalChic are consistent on doing the same.

You've taken yourself out of the discussion and so you deserve nothing more than spamming and childishness in return.
Bootney and PoliticalChic are consistent on doing the same.
You have no say here. Where are Canaduan troops in Europe for this. Carry your nonplaying ass to the bleachers where you belong.

Maybe you can go abuse old women for hinking a horn. What have you ignorant fascist done to Canada???

You have no say here. Where are Canaduan troops in Europe for this. Carry your nonplaying ass to the bleachers where you belong.
All the world's people have a say in this and should be speaking out against American aggression.
And fwiw, Canada is sending troops too.

If you can make some valid point, it won't be ignored.
Maybe you can go abuse old women for hinking a horn. What have you ignorant fascist done to Canada???
If it's just more of your spamming and profanity, .................................

I'm very concerned because I'm quite positive that Putin's resolve and the resolve of the Russian people is rock solid. They've been through this sort of threat before and they're prepared to make the sacrifice again.
The resolve of the Russian people is hardly rock solid, they never voted to invade. Our Afghan invasion was popular here and more justified but our resolve lessened over time. How long do you think the Russians will support a war that brings dead soldiers and sanctions? Patience and unity are our best weapons.

All the world's people have a say in this and should be speaking out against American aggression.
And fwiw, Canada is sending troops too.

If you can make some valid point, it won't be ignored.

If it's just more of your spamming and profanity, .................................
How many?? 100. Like a lot in Europe.. Until other countries with larger numbers of troops tjen they really have no say.

Send a band. Maybe they could play cool tunes while the world uses the US as its police.

How many?? 100. Like a lot in Europe.. Until other countries with larger numbers of troops tjen they really have no say.
I don't know the exact number but I can at least say with certainty that it's too many.
I think I heard that Trudeau was sending 5 or 6 hundred in a non-combat role.
Send a band. Maybe they could play cool tunes while the world uses the US as its police.

............................................... grow up.

Not the greatest idea to be proposed today!
If the US sends more destructive arms to Ukraine, Russia just ups the ante with something bigger. For example, big bombs that can be classified as WMD's for Kiev.

It's time for Putin/Zelensky talks on a cease fire if this is to kept under any sort of control!

Nato says: And injury to one is an injury to all.
but the US/Nato doesn't say that an aggression by one is an aggression by all!
Veggie Joe is busy getting his diaper changed and looking for his tapioca pudding.

Not the greatest idea to be proposed today!
If the US sends more destructive arms to Ukraine, Russia just ups the ante with something bigger.

I'm pretty sure this guy is a Russian troll.

I'm not using that term lightly, but with the non-stop Kremlin talking point posting there is no fucking way this guy is stright up.

I'm pretty sure this guy is a Russian troll.

I'm not using that term lightly, but there is no fucking way you are an American.
If you're referring to 'this guy' as me, then no I'm not an American and I've never pretended to be one. I'm a Canadian of the antiwar variety.

Forum List

Back