Ukraine must accept the Russian peace plan

Quasar44

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jun 21, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Zelensky is nothing more than a demented Howard Stern who acts like this is a play

Russia is only asking for a few regions and the Russians want out of this move with only a few concessions

Z needs to give his fake TV show a rest and agree with the Russians

my thoughts

Zelensky is nothing more than a demented Howard Stern who acts like this is a play

Russia is only asking for a few regions and the Russians want out of this move with only a few concessions

my thoughts
Then give me your front room, kitchen and bathroom. I'll let you keep your back porch, but only if you promise to lick my feet. Your thoughts are sewage.

Z is a Howard stern type ( both Jewish ) and both think this is reality tv

The Russians will unload everything in a few weeks and level the nation

Now is the time for peace

We can only hope Putin will see the benefit in him taking this off ramp...

my thoughts
Heros fight the bad guys.

Quasar44 perhaps a bully comes along and he only wants one of your lungs and one kidney plus a good section of your arteries and he already annexed one eye. You gonna lay down and give it to his thugs because he's bigger than you or are you going to fight to stay whole? You already know what that same thug has done to others who didn't have as much moxy to fight for liberty from him and his thugs.

Z thinks he is in a realty TV show

The Russians will kill Him any day now

RodISHI

This is about the possible destruction of U
If men and women hadn't taken a stand in the American Revolution we'd still be nothing more than Britain's colonies.

Ukraine has been an independent nation since 1991. This will be Russia's destruction if Putin doesn't back out.

RodISHI
You do understand that P has not unleashed the AF yet
Yup. I also understand that letting a bully get away with bullying once they won't stop there at the first round. I could tell you some escapades as a runt, the youngest plus a female on top of that who was bullied on a frequent basis as a child until learning to fight back. When my grandpa taught me fight back and how to do it those same bullies all two to four years older than I and much bigger steered clear.

Forum List

Back