Ukraine minister denies Trump put pressure on Zelenskiy during call: report

There is an easy solution to this "he said, he said" Turn the transcript of the phone calls to Congress and remove all doubt.
Fine, you wanna do that? Then we can demand the release of every other president's phone calls to foreign leaders, including Obama's. And he can go first because we know he would stonewall. You guys like to break laws and protocol to "get to the bottom of ALL accusations of Trump" but you know damn well nobody on the left would agree to the same standard being applied to them.

I am good with releasing every other president's phone calls to foreign leaders that have been the subject of a whistle blower complaint.
I am not okay with anyone in the executive branch being able to halt FP in its tracks.

I am not sure asking a foreign government to investigate the son of your chief rival counts as FP
It does not.

That was not my contention and you are sell aware of that GG. Allowing anyone who claims hearsay to expose private conversations between leaders does, however, have very deep problems with the president conducting FP.

There is an easy solution to this "he said, he said" Turn the transcript of the phone calls to Congress and remove all doubt.
Fine, you wanna do that? Then we can demand the release of every other president's phone calls to foreign leaders, including Obama's. And he can go first because we know he would stonewall. You guys like to break laws and protocol to "get to the bottom of ALL accusations of Trump" but you know damn well nobody on the left would agree to the same standard being applied to them.

I am good with releasing every other president's phone calls to foreign leaders that have been the subject of a whistle blower complaint.
Anyone can lodge a complaint, idiot. You're a fucking joke.

Anyone can lodge a complaint, idiot. You're a fucking joke.

non sequitur much?

Prystaiko talking about rejection of Trump's corrupt pressure is NOT an actual denial that the pressure happened, in fact his dodging statement is an implicit confirmation that it took place.

"Kiev apreciated assistance" and wants to play nice with Trump's admin is how it reads.
Let me see if I understand your Newspeak.

When Biden bragged he got his son's company's prosecutor fired it meant he didn't get him fired.

When the Ukes say Trump didnt pressure them into investigating it meant he did.

Is that about right?

He got fired because he wasn't good at his job, though it seems to have had no bearing on long dormant investigation that had to do with Biden. In fact it seems the very thing he got fired for was REFUSING TO INVESTIGATE companies that included the one Biden Jr. was at one point a board mameber of.

Bloomberg - Are you a robot?

Hopefully same will happen to our asshole POTUS.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back