Ukraine judge orders Joe Biden be listed as alleged perpetrator of crime in prosecutor’s firing.

the other mike

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2019
Secret City under Denver Airport
I guess we are getting closer to re-authorization for military aide and they do not want to twist in the wind at the hands of the trump administration.

from the op
Biden has admitted on videotape he forced then-Ukraine President Poroshenko to fire Shokin in March 2016 by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees. But Biden has steadfastly denied Shokin’s firing was due to the Burisma case. Instead, Biden said, he and other Western leaders believed Shokin was ineffective as a corruption fighter.

Shokin, however, has alleged in a court affidavit he was told he was fired because he refused to stand down his investigation of alleged corruption by Burisma and after he planned to call Hunter Biden as a witness to question him about millions of dollars in payments his American firm received from the Ukraine gas company.

" listed as alleged perpetrator of crime "

I believe in the United States, that's called being indicted.

Another crooked judge.

Just because you belong to the Biden Cult doesn't mean they do in Ukraine.

Will Biden do the right thing and agree to go to Kiev and answer the charges? If he's innocent, he has nothing to fear.

Another crooked judge.

Will Biden do the right thing and agree to go to Kiev and answer the charges? If he's innocent, he has nothing to fear.

Doubt it. If they charged trump with attempted extortion, do you think he would lawyer up and go?

I read your cite. But it got it's info from Russian Media influenced sites and the fired prosecutor who is trying to clean up his name. While justthenews may be a respected news source overall, they are a right wing site and sometimes their background checks use just plain bad information. In this case, it's a lawsuit from the person fired who has every legal right to sue. And the Judge has the obligation to rule that way. It doesn't mean that it's going to be granted. Only that's it legal and been filed and is prosceding to a court trial. I have the right to sue anyone over anything even if it's downright silly and get it into a court. It doesn't mean that I have a winner on my hands.

As of today, the only investigation about any of this is being done by the Ukrainian Government over who leaked the "Edited" recording to the Press.

from the op
Biden has admitted on videotape he forced then-Ukraine President Poroshenko to fire Shokin in March 2016 by threatening to withhold $1 billion in U.S. loan guarantees. But Biden has steadfastly denied Shokin’s firing was due to the Burisma case. Instead, Biden said, he and other Western leaders believed Shokin was ineffective as a corruption fighter.

Shokin, however, has alleged in a court affidavit he was told he was fired because he refused to stand down his investigation of alleged corruption by Burisma and after he planned to call Hunter Biden as a witness to question him about millions of dollars in payments his American firm received from the Ukraine gas company.

Of course he would try that tactic. Shokin probably can't even find a job as a Divorce Lawyer right now. He's back to being a Clerk to a mediocre Lawyer. Or maybe he's selling soft serve at an Ice Cream Shop these days. Yes, Ivan, it's your right to sue but the facts get in the way. So keep those sprinkles coming.

from the op

~~~~~~
There is also a voice recording of John Kerry, Joe Biden and the PM of Ukraine discussing Quid Pro Quo...
It's kinda hard for Joey and his PMS/DSA Democrat alliance to deny the audio tape that has not been authorized for release by the State Dept. Seems Trump has nothing to do with the Ukraine investigation into corruption and those U.S. politicians involved in the Real Quid Pro Quo perpetrated by Joe Biden and his co-conspirator John Francoise Kerry.

Another crooked judge.

Doubt it. If they charged trump with attempted extortion, do you think he would lawyer up and go?

President Trump has already been exonerated of any miscreancy in his affairs with Ukraine, that would be double jeopardy\

Yep. The guy everyone says is corrupt claims he’s not. So I guess that settles it.

Another crooked judge.

Got any sort of evidence that the judge is crooked?

I don't think he's crooked. Shokingpuke has every right to sue about anything. The Judge has no choice but to act on the suit.

Another crooked judge.

President Trump has already been exonerated of any miscreancy in his affairs with Ukraine, that would be double jeopardy\

He hasn't been exonerated. Sorry, double jeopardy doesn't apply on this one. NO PARDON WILL BE ISSUED comes to mind. The unwritten law that the incoming President will not allow the outgoing President to be prosecuted has been thrown out the window. We reap what we sow.

Another crooked judge.

Never exonerated even here. He was impeached. Besides Ukraine is a different country. So double jeopardy does not apply eve if they have a statute for it.

Forum List

Back