Ukraine initiates biological warfare

justoffal

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2013
Oh, give me a break. What backward reasoning. If the Russian soldiers hadn't stolen the food in the first place, they would not have been poisoned. It is lame to suggest that local farmers' spiking a fruit crop with regular poison might give the Russians a pretext for using biochemical weapons. I think the vast majority of sentient beings on the planet do not view this as any excuse for the Russians to start using biochemical weapons.

Oh, give me a break. What backward reasoning. If the Russian soldiers hadn't stolen the food in the first place, they would not have been poisoned. It is lame to suggest that local farmers' spiking a fruit crop with regular poison might give the Russians a pretext for using biochemical weapons. I think the vast majority of sentient beings on the planet do not view this as any excuse for the Russians to start using biochemical weapons.
Biological warfare....
A poison agent directed at an enemy ...
The Ukrainians have unwittingly opened the door.

And if any innocent Ukrainians or children happen upon that fruit? No excuse for the tainting.
If they wanted to prevent the Russians from gaining the spoils, the Ukrainians should burn the farms.
I'm telling you the Russians will use it as a pretext for in kind retaliation.

The Russians will re-learn the lesson that they did not learn in their own Afghanistan misadventure, and that the U.S. likely did not learn from our Afghanistan debacle, and our Vietnam disaster:

When you invade a smaller, and weaker nation, do not expect the people within to fight back while carefully following Queensberry Rules. They won't care if their failure to follow laws of land warfare lead the invader to stop following laws of land warfare, because they assume that the invader is completely ruthless and evil and will stop following those laws any time it suits them, anyway.

The Russians will re-learn the lesson that they did not learn in their own Afghanistan misadventure, and that the U.S. likely did not learn from our Afghanistan debacle, and our Vietnam disaster:

When you invade a smaller, and weaker nation, do not expect the people within to fight back while carefully following Queensberry Rules. They won't care if their failure to follow laws of land warfare lead the invader to stop following laws of land warfare, because they assume that the invader is completely ruthless and evil and will stop following those laws any time it suits them, anyway.
Can't argue ....

The American Revolution is an example.
However, Vietnam was a failure of execution on our part. Politicians running a war.

They were stealing their crops. Oh well.

iu

If we didn't interfere it would have been over by now with little damage to the nation and very few refugees.

Forum List

Back