A school groomer did, in fact, groom a child for sex….and complained about it on Tik Tok….

2aguy

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2014
So…the democrats and other leftists hate it when we respond to their attempts to groom our children by calling them “groomers.”

This teacher, who complained on Tik Tok that it was conservatives who were the bad guys for accusing them of grooming children…..was just arrested for having sex with a 13 year old student…and sending photos and videos of that crime to another individual….

Ok groomers…….do you see why we call you groomers now?

When the “Libs of Tik Tok” simply posts the freely made and posted videos of these idiots….they try to get the “Libs of Tik Tok” banned……

What raises Bunag’s arrest to a whole new level is what Libs of TikTok reveals: Tweet after tweet from Bunag (although it’s not clear whether he tweeted these out before or after his arrest in October) insisting that discussing sex with students isn’t grooming, that kids must learn about sex, and that conservatives are the perverts, who are projecting their evil thoughts onto innocent educators. (Language warning.)

The author of the column points out a good rule to follow……..

..Here's my rule of thumb: People who define themselves primarily by their sexual identity (“I’m gay and I’m a teacher,” as opposed to “I’m a teacher and my private life is none of your business”) shouldn’t be allowed around children—nor should people like Alden Bunag, who was clearly obsessed with teaching sex to children. These people are like rattlesnakes, making clear their malevolent intentions, but leftists insist that parents ignore the sound or, maybe, teach their kids to cha-cha to the rhythmic beats.

Last edited:
So…the democrats and other leftists hate it when we respond to their attempts to groom our children by calling them “groomers.”

This teacher, who complained on Tik Tok that it was conservatives who were the bad guys for accusing them of grooming children…..was just arrested for having sex with a 13 year old student…and sending photos and videos of that crime to another individual….

When the “Libs of Tik Tok” simply posts the freely made and posted videos of these idiots….they try to get the “Libs of Tik Tok” banned……

What raises Bunag’s arrest to a whole new level is what Libs of TikTok reveals: Tweet after tweet from Bunag (although it’s not clear whether he tweeted these out before or after his arrest in October) insisting that discussing sex with students isn’t grooming, that kids must learn about sex, and that conservatives are the perverts, who are projecting their evil thoughts onto innocent educators. (Language warning.)

..Here's my rule of thumb: People who define themselves primarily by their sexual identity (“I’m gay and I’m a teacher,” as opposed to “I’m a teacher and my private life is none of your business”) shouldn’t be allowed around children—nor should people like Alden Bunag, who was clearly obsessed with teaching sex to children. These people are like rattlesnakes, making clear their malevolent intentions, but leftists insist that parents ignore the sound or, maybe, teach their kids to cha-cha to the rhythmic beats.

This is pukeworthy. He...will not have a great prison experience. I hope he knows. I wish I could personally have something to do with kicking him out of my profession. Anyway...

I don't agree with your last bolded paragraph. Should I have to hide that I have been married 28 years next month and have successfully raised two children to adulthood just because you don't like what some teachers have said about THEIR personal lives?

This is pukeworthy. He...will not have a great prison experience. I hope he knows. I wish I could personally have something to do with kicking him out of my profession. Anyway...

I don't agree with your last bolded paragraph. Should I have to hide that I have been married 28 years next month and have successfully raised two children to adulthood just because you don't like what some teachers have said about THEIR personal lives?
There are actually a lot of pedophiles in prison. It's super common and they really don't get treated the way they used to. Also prisons have changed a lot and are still changing. Officers are trained to prevent all victimization, and great efforts are taken to protect people.

There are actually a lot of pedophiles in prison. It's super common and they really don't get treated the way they used to. Also prisons have changed a lot and are still changing. Officers are trained to prevent all victimization, and great efforts are taken to protect people.

So that's great. Probably more effort taken to protect the adults who prey on children than taken to protect any actual children.

Seems legit in the 21st century

So that's great. Probably more effort taken to protect the adults who prey on children than taken to protect any actual children.

Seems legit in the 21st century
Them being locked in prison is the punishment. Prison beatings and rape should be prevented. That's barbaric. It's not what justice should look like in a civilized society. I know it's impossible to have pity for a person like that, but if we're going to have standards they have to be consistent. It's not really about protecting pedophiles. It's about protecting civility and keeping prisons safer for staff and inmates of all kind.

Them being locked in prison is the punishment. Prison beatings and rape should be prevented. That's barbaric. It's not what justice should look like in a civilized society. I know it's impossible to have pity for a person like that, but if we're going to have standards they have to be consistent. It's not really about protecting pedophiles. It's about protecting civility and keeping prisons safer for staff and inmates of all kind.

I understand what you're saying and I'm not in favor of prison beatings or rape. I have lost almost all hope in our justice system, along with everything, however. We put people in prison for the dumbest stuff and then this guy, who should never see the outside of a prison again....who knows.

I understand what you're saying and I'm not in favor of prison beatings or rape. I have lost almost all hope in our justice system, along with everything, however. We put people in prison for the dumbest stuff and then this guy, who should never see the outside of a prison again....who knows.

Yeah.

Many pedophiles outlive their sentences. It depends on what they did. Even in pedophilia there are levels of depravity. It gets a lot worse than what happened in that article.

I agree about allowing stronger animals to brutalize weaker ones in prison

but so should all the amenities of modern society such as air conditioning, internet and tv be banned also

If they can read make a library available for them but nothing more

There have been several cases where transsexual men who were allowed to speak to school children had criminal records of child abuse crimes.

Yeah.....I didn't know the marital status of any of my elementary school teachers....there is no reason to bring it up...the kids aren't there to be your buddies.

Your sources are TikTok and the American Stinker. Chinese spy videos and a billionaire owned Questionable Source.

Then all of the cult members pile on about “groomers”. It’s truly pathetic how easily you’re manipulated.

Forum List

Back