Ukraine has no Plans to Attack Russia with US Missiles.

Once again, you are showing your stupidity, duck. The US is one equal partner in NATO. Let me remind you, Canada is too. Now let's get down to the brass tacks and expose your real commie, pro Russian agenda. STFU.
The link offends you?
Fwiw? The US is a tool of US aggression.
Canada and the other members are becoming more reluctant on being parts of that tool.

If you continue to be rude then there will be no further discussion between us. I simply can't allow you to disrupt anymore with your childish behaviour..

Any place Ukraine is attacked from is a legitimate target for counter-attack. It doesn't matter if the attack was from Russian soil, and it includes naval targets. You can't just sit back and fire missiles at your neighbors with impunity.

Neither does the restriction apply to Crimea. If the need arises for longer range rockets, they can be provided.

The US is a tool of US aggression.
Do you pay attention to what you post, duck? ^^^ Evidently not.
Canada and the other members are becoming more reluctant on being parts of that tool.
Linkie, moron. I think that the Baltic nations, Poland, Germany, Sweden and Finland would disagree as I'm sure many other NATO nations would as well.
If you continue to be rude then there will be no further discussion between us. I simply can't allow you to disrupt anymore with your childish behaviour..
Childish behavior is posting obvious communist falsehoods and misleading posts, duck. If you don't like the responses, get off the board. Me thinks you protest too much. Don't let the door hit you where the good Lord split you.

Once again, you are showing your stupidity, duck. The US is one equal partner in NATO. Let me remind you, Canada is too. Now let's get down to the brass tacks and expose your real commie, pro Russian agenda. STFU.
^^what a joke. Nearly all NATO countries completely rely on the US for actual military protection. None of them are “equal” in any way.

^^what a joke. Nearly all NATO countries completely rely on the US for actual military protection. None of them are “equal” in any way.
I was not insinuating that the contribute equally, quite the contrary--few, IF ANY other, NATO members contribute the agreed upon 2% of GDP--Canada being one that is in arears. However, they all have equal say. This business of this commie bastard blaming the ills of the world on the US is PURE BULLSHIT.

I don't understand why Ukraine and the West are worried? Russia and Donbass are an exclusively defensive alliance. There is no reason to worry even if this alliance starts to expand.
(sarсazm mode off)

I don't understand why Ukraine and the West are worried? Russia and Donbass are an exclusively defensive alliance. There is no reason to worry even if this alliance starts to expand.
(sarсazm mode off)
If America continues to promote hostilities against Russia, there arises a question on how Russia can contend with the situation.

Russia may be forced to take the entire Ukraine if America is sincere on keeping this war going indefinitely.

Will Russia turn to the use of a tactical nuclear weapon against the Ukraine?

Would that then result in an exchange of nulcear weapons by America?

Or would it result in a temporary Sitzkrieg situation while diplomats talked at the UNSC?

If America continues to promote hostilities against Russia, there arises a question on how Russia can contend with the situation.

Russia may be forced to take the entire Ukraine if America is sincere on keeping this war going indefinitely.

Or would it result in a temporary Sitzkrieg situation while diplomats talked at the UNSC?
Quit being a moron duck. America isn't pushing anything more than Canada or any other NATO member is pushing. This isn't and America issue--it is a NATO issue and you and Turdeau are as guilty of promoting the hostilities as any other NATO member. Pull your head out of your ass and wise up.

Quit being a moron duck. America isn't pushing anything more than Canada or any other NATO member is pushing. This isn't and America issue--it is a NATO issue and you and Turdeau are as guilty of promoting the hostilities as any other NATO member. Pull your head out of your ass and wise up.
Canada bears guilt too for not refusing to help promote America's agenda of destroying Russia.

Canada bears guilt too for not refusing to help promote America's agenda of destroying Russia.
Canada is responsible along with 29 other NATO members duck. Your unnatural fear and hatred of America is like blinders that you wear to shield you from reality. If you are such a fan of communism, maybe you ought to haul your useless ass across the pond to one of those nations that you feel will treat you so much better instead of invading free nations.

Russia has already shown its incapable of that. Its army cant
protect its own flanks or obtain total air supremacy unless its next to its stationary air defenses. Russia can only succeed in a limited area that it can bombard one foot at a time. It's WWI. The US isn't set up for that, and it destroys an enemy's artillery from afar

By "promoting hostilities" I take that to mean the West allowing a majority of Ukrainians to follow their choice of economic orientation to free markets, rather than Putin's quasi-USSR type trading bloc

PS I was interrupted, but I find it morally problematical that Biden is apparently OK with an interminable war where the two parties simply exhaust themselves till they reach some stalemate. I assume that will be with Russia having a front without flanks. That works in the East, but I'm not sure it does so much in the south, where Russia's entire right flank is exposed to hit and run attacks aimed at killing soldiers, if not an actual attempt to cut off some part of Putin's army.

The option is probably something more like this, from a guy who is not a neocon but advocates either winning a war or getting the fk out.

But they do have plans and they will.
Be careful of believing that America hasn't planned this escalation of an attack on Russia.

The missile system is exactly for that purpose but the purpose won't be played out immediately.

And the longer range ammunition will be supplied to the Ukraine in due course, so that the excalation can be pinned on Russia.

The only question remaining is on how Russia will escalate to counter those missiles.

So even though Russia may secure it's intended objective, the war can't end. Russia will turn to defending it's territorial gains while America turns to the offensive on the guise of their Ukraine proxy carrying out the fight.

Will the fight end when the last Ukrainian is dead?

No, of course not. The intent has nothing to do with Ukraine's territory returning to Russian hands.
Putin can end the war with a hit on Davos

Happy family reunion. Severodonetsk.
Nikolay Pogorelov, a resident of Severodonetsk, left for work in Russia in early February and after that he did not see his wife and three-year-old son, who remained under Ukrainian shelling, and for the last month and a half he did not even know if they were alive. The man was not afraid to come to the war zone for his family. Right during the interview with RIA Novosti, the shelling began from the territory of the Azot plant, and Nikolai felt for himself what Yulia and Kolya Jr. had to go through

Forum List

Back