Ukraine At It Again. Shelling Civilians...

From what I understand 2/3rds of the money is for weapons.....The rest for "reasons" that are yet unclear.

So what we have here is:

US weapons manufacturers getting contracts so they will fill the coffers of the various dem and gop neocon PACs.

I suspect the rest will just be laundered.....10% to the "big man" and all that.

What is a certainty is it will all disappear into the corrupt black hole which is Ukraine with no accountability.

Ukraine, like most of the former Soviet republics are criminal nations and have been to one degree or another since the day they were formed.

The next penny spent there will be a penny too much.

I just watched the network news. Putin has cancer and is on his deathbed. Moscow should fall by mid-week. Russia will surrender shortly.

It’s all true.
Yes and Putin upon death will morph to a superhumanoid-Android muscovite. He will be impervious to all human designed weaponry. In the meantime Zalensky Will join Judaism as a Nazarite. Completely free from all the defilements of the flesh including drug and alcohol use.

Is it just me, or is the one guy in the vid; the spitting image of the newer James Bond? Daniel Craig, is it?

I feel so bad for those poor people caught up in this BS. The NWO war monger puppets will come on & say this is all fake but won't offer any proof. They've been fed the lies that everything is all Putin's fault & Russia is losing badly.
People are waking up but so many still have their blinders on. They are falling for the same types of lies that brought us the Iraq & Afghanistan debacles of mass death & destruction.
The only people who benefit are the elites with their MIC investments & the NWO reset agenda. Say no to foreign wars, let them know you won't fall for their propaganda & lies anymore.
No more meat grinders for our children!

Last edited:
I just watched the network news. Putin has cancer and is on his deathbed. Moscow should fall by mid-week. Russia will surrender shortly.

It’s all true.
Sounds a lot like what Saddam was telling the people in Baghdad right before our troops rolled in. They can't tell the truth anymore. It's been so long they forgot how

I would like to see one (1) newspaper story that reports on a Ukrainian military initiative that succeeded. It would be the first I've seen.

At some point, the Ukrainians will have to start attacking Russian targets IN RUSSIA. That's when the fun will begin.

I would like to see one (1) newspaper story that reports on a Ukrainian military initiative that succeeded. It would be the first I've seen.

At some point, the Ukrainians will have to start attacking Russian targets IN RUSSIA. That's when the fun will begin.
I read that last week the Russians ran over 1K bombing sorties against east and south bound Ukrainian battle groups.

Yet while they were quick to point-out a up-tic in "Russian aggression" there was shit-all said about the damage they are causing to said Ukrainian battle groups which my common sense tells me is extensive given the mostly open nature of the landscape in Ukraine.

Russians don't expose aircraft and expend ordnance for shits and grins.

And hey! They got the dog too... Meanwhile back in the States, the Dems are putting together a 33 billion dollar package of party favors for these animals, so the fun can continue. I mean who ever gets tired of shelling "their own people"?

They should have never invaded Russia. Oh, wait...

Republicans would have also been giving a package to Ukraine so no real thing there to bitch about on a partisan basis.

Per Patrick as a journalist he has a glowing history fer sure of being a Russian and separatist supporter...

Russia’s favorite war propagandist is a Navy veteran from Missouri

Yep, you know we are fucked when the gop Neocons found common cause with dem money launderers.

Republicans would have also been giving a package to Ukraine so no real thing there to bitch about on a partisan basis.

Per Patrick as a journalist he has a glowing history fer sure of being a Russian and separatist supporter...

Russia’s favorite war propagandist is a Navy veteran from Missouri

You're right...

And hey! They got the dog too... Meanwhile back in the States, the Dems are putting together a 33 billion dollar package of party favors for these animals, so the fun can continue. I mean who ever gets tired of shelling "their own people"?

So I know you're not try to convince anyone just sow doubt, but do you really think that works other than a few crazies here?

I read that last week the Russians ran over 1K bombing sorties against east and south bound Ukrainian battle groups.

Yet while they were quick to point-out a up-tic in "Russian aggression" there was shit-all said about the damage they are causing to said Ukrainian battle groups which my common sense tells me is extensive given the mostly open nature of the landscape in Ukraine.

Russians don't expose aircraft and expend ordnance for shits and grins.

They do it if they want to stay alive. That’s probably the first order of business. Russia uses dumb bombs and missles on their jets and helicopters. That’s why they need to get real low in order to sort of aim at their targets by guessing their trajectory and timing, which is highly inaccurate unless you’re just carpet bombing an entire city. Getting that low opens them up to being shot down by your average stinger. If I’m a fighter pilot I’ll just drop the bomb at 65000ft in an open field and call it a day.

Forum List

Back