Zone1 Ukraine aid : stalled. Israel aid : stalled. Over southern-border policies? Come on...

The odds are still quite strong that it will end up in a 'win-win' solution - the Reps will get the changes in the border policy and the Dems will get the funding for Ukraine and other things.

And Ukraine, if it stops so mindlessly losing given recourses and people as it did this year, still has chances to preserve its statehood.

The Christmas 'deadline' almost certainly will be missed; but as I can get, it would be quite 'okay' if the bill would be passed till the end of January.

The Republicans have been cucked, there will be no border security until the We the People make it happen and that looks dim atm

The Republicans have been cucked, there will be no border security until the We the People make it happen and that looks dim atm
Don't know. For me it is obvious that the current American administration - full of political and intellectual impotents - should be removed. I am not too knowledgeable about American domestic politics to make any meaningful comments and the like. I just take a look on their policy toward the Russia-Ukraine war and how they fucked all up.

And that is why I want their asses kicked in the coming elections. Whether it will come true or not, I don't know. Whether the new administration can be even worse? Maybe. I can't say.

Our countries need major changes. That is what I know for sure.

both the Ukraine aid and Israel aid are stalled[1] over the Democrats' current refusal to take southern border policies seriously (as demanded by the Republicans).
border officials are outnumbered by immigrants to a ratio of 200 to 1 on a daily basis,
enabling the shipments of cocaine, crack, meth, and fentanyl(!) that kill or ruin the lives of over a hundred thousand Americans per year.

isn't it time the Democrats got serious about border security?

[1] keeping the people of those regions in state of constant war or worry of war erupting again at any time.

They won't get serious because our open border is intentional.

We see it causing massive problems across the country, we see our society being erroded away, we see the financial issues of it, see security issues, we all know the problems it's causing. Yet they do absolutely nothing at all, nothing. In fact they excuse it, hand wave it, blame it on republicans and so on.

Why it's happening I can't say, but it is intentional and is for a reason. personally I believe it's the doing of the world economic forum in an attempt to destabilize America.

But make no mistake, the current administration wants this and they will not fix our border.

They won't get serious because our open border is intentional.

We see it causing massive problems across the country, we see our society being erroded away, we see the financial issues of it, see security issues, we all know the problems it's causing. Yet they do absolutely nothing at all, nothing. In fact they excuse it, hand wave it, blame it on republicans and so on.

Why it's happening I can't say, but it is intentional and is for a reason. personally I believe it's the doing of the world economic forum in an attempt to destabilize America.

But make no mistake, the current administration wants this and they will not fix our border.
maybe the WEF has chosen for a share-the-world-fairly "multi-polar world-order".

both the Ukraine aid and Israel aid are stalled[1] over the Democrats' current refusal to take southern border policies seriously (as demanded by the Republicans).
border officials are outnumbered by immigrants to a ratio of 200 to 1 on a daily basis,
enabling the shipments of cocaine, crack, meth, and fentanyl(!) that kill or ruin the lives of over a hundred thousand Americans per year.

isn't it time the Democrats got serious about border security?

[1] keeping the people of those regions in state of constant war or worry of war erupting again at any time.
SHOULD I MAKE FUN OF YOU OR CALL YOU NAMES? Not on USMB. So I will just say I hope you are more happy in Israel or Ukraine. Don't let the door hit you in the ass.

Forum List

Back