UK Scientists Warn Vaccine Antibodies Fall After 6-10 Weeks

SweetSue92

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2018
USA
And this might be why cases in Israel are spiking as well as the UK, with greater hospitalizations even among the vaccinated. This should immediately end calls for mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports. That's a lot of risk on these vaccines for immunity that might last 6-10 weeks.

And this might be why cases in Israel are spiking as well as the UK, with greater hospitalizations even among the vaccinated. This should immediately end calls for mandatory vaccines and vaccine passports. That's a lot of risk on these vaccines for immunity that might last 6-10 weeks.

What are these "boosters" they speak of? It sounds like more and more needles, jabs and vaccines in the body.

If so, (I may be wrong as I'm not a medical expert), when will it end?

What are these "boosters" they speak of? It sounds like more and more needles, jabs and vaccines in the body.

If so, (I may be wrong as I'm not a medical expert), when will it end?

Right. The article states those boosters would likely only be given to older/compromised citizens because, well, you are probably aware of adverse effects after only two doses. Now imagine three and who knows.

These vaccines are definitely along the lines of flu vaccines and maybe not even that effective.

You got virtually every fact wrong. Go back and read it again

Maybe you need to read beyond the headline before making this fear mongering, albeit using "might" within your post:

"That's a lot of risk on these vaccines for immunity that might last 6-10 weeks."

Maybe you need to read beyond the headline before making this fear mongering, albeit using "might" within your post:

"That's a lot of risk on these vaccines for immunity that might last 6-10 weeks."

You'll get your shot every few like the Faucista you are.

I think if we were not seeing vaccinated people in hospitals and with severe disease you would be right. But we are, which is alarming. And the vax companies themselves are talking about boosters not one year after people rec'd vaccines.

I think if we were not seeing vaccinated people in hospitals and with severe disease you would be right. But we are, which is alarming. And the vax companies themselves are talking about boosters not one year after people rec'd vaccines.
Vaccinated people in hospitals? Only rarely

Stop lying

She said vaccinated people are in hospitals, they are

No lie, Lush. You added rarely... freaking word salad

I have him on ignore after he told me I would die of Delta and my family would be glad.

At any rate: an article about a man in AU, double vaxxed, who was a SUPER SPREADER of Delta. Spread it to 60 people, most also double vaxxed.

This is a complete boondoggle at this point

On the other hand natural antibodies developed by people who resist the virus and/or survive the virus naturally.... last a lifetime.

Forum List

Back