Uk bans unvaccinated to soccer games

Why do you want the diseased to walk among us and spread it? I take it that you are a diseased person. Why are you so delighted to spread your disease in the US? I assume that you are one of these filthy people. You don't care about anyone, do you? If you die of your ignorance, fine. You choose it. Just don't take anyone else with you.
lot of unmasked people at this Juneteenth gathering ...
1627245979732.png

Uk stinks !!!
You should remember that the UK has a right-wing Conservative government and Boris is the great libertarian...or so he says. He has now announced that kids will not be able to attend musical events from September unless they are fully vaccinated. The reason is that take-up of the vaccine is low in 18-30 yr olds and he hopes this will force them.

He is basically shitting himself that his decision to lift all restrictions including not having to wear masks from 19 July will backfire. Nicola Sturgeon in Scotland is far smarter and has decided to keep mask-wearing compulsory until later in the year when everybody is vaccinated.

I would have thought you have more pressing concerns with global warming and its effects all over the west coast of America. You need to get out of Las Vegas pronto before you spontaneously combust. Haha, you have to admit it would be funny to watch!
All that blathering doesn’t change the fact that you drive on the wrong side of the road.

The British military arrested tens of thousands of Jews after the war and put them in camps

Oz and the Orchestra
Nobody should be forced to be vaccinated
Anyone who is vaccinated - should not have to wear the worthless mask
Fair enough but perhaps you would be courteous enough to wear a bell around your neck to let us know when you the diseased and unclean are coming?
Mainly so we can throw rocks at you!
It would be a nice distraction at least till the soccer season starts again.

Forum List

Back