Uh Oh!!: Tim Adams, Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii says Obama wasn't born there.

People, it doesn't matter. Even if you prove it, what? He's still President. You don't have the votes to kick him out of office and Vice President Biden would take control. It wouldn't derail this agenda at all.

You guys are so short sighted, focusing on irrelevancies instead of the big picture.

There always has to be some one out there that tries to spoil some fun!!

Avatar! Quit trying to ruin the party with reality... please!

Immie

LMAO

Jeeze. I sure wish folks would give this birther BS a funeral and lower it about 6 feet down.

Hell. We could even have a little party for it. Ice Cream and cake. LOL

Last edited:
  • Thanks
Reactions: del
People, it doesn't matter. Even if you prove it, what? He's still President. You don't have the votes to kick him out of office and Vice President Biden would take control. It wouldn't derail this agenda at all.

You guys are so short sighted, focusing on irrelevancies instead of the big picture.

Immie

LMAO

Jeeze. I sure wish folks would give this birther BS a funeral and lower it about 6 feet down.

It would be very easy to get rid of all the birthers......... all the Dickbreath-In-Chief would need to do is show the actual birth certificate to the world( he showed the obviously fake Certificate of Live Birth, why not the real Birth Certificate?)why fabricate a document..... poorly........ I wonder why he doesn't do that? Seems it would be a great way for him to kick someone's ass or at least say something else inappropriate for a President. Aren't all of you people a little curious?

Here is a left wing secret. We love it when the birthers come from under their rocks. It really hurts the ENTIRE right wing agenda really.

Birthers, keep it up. You are doing the lords work! :doubt:

Immie

LMAO

It would be very easy to get rid of all the birthers......... all the Dickbreath-In-Chief would need to do is show the actual birth certificate to the world( he showed the obviously fake Certificate of Live Birth, why not the real Birth Certificate?)why fabricate a document..... poorly........ I wonder why he doesn't do that? Seems it would be a great way for him to kick someone's ass or at least say something else inappropriate for a President. Aren't all of you people a little curious?

Do you have any idea how they do it in Hawaii? Yo dont have a clue do you.

Birthers, keep it up. You are making your party look like idiots!

Dickbreath indeed.

LMAO

Dickbreath indeed.

Is english a second language for you zonie? Yea dickbreath, you should be intimately familiar to the smell of that, dumb fuck. Of course you are no doubt more familiar with the smell of Obama's ass since you keep your nose so firmly planted up his.

Last edited:

Immie

LMAO

What, and attract Fred Phelps? No thank you.

Dickbreath indeed.

Is english a second language for you zonie? Yea dickbreath, you should be intimately familiar to the smell of that, dumb fuck. Of course you are no doubt more familiar with the smell of Obama's ass since you keep your nose so firmly planted up his.

Well, you certainly work to convince us, don't you?

The Department of Health holds birth records of the states in each state in America. The head of that Hawaiian department validated the original birth certificate. NO ONE can get their original certificate on file. You get a certified copy of live birth.
I deal with this weekly in my work. I am no Obama fan,did not vote for him and would not vote for him but he holds a valid birth certificate from Hawaii and they have certified it as valid. What more is there than that?
Additionally, there is a birth announcement a few days later in the Hawaiian paper. Are you folks claiming that was a setup a few days after his birth? Come on, are you people that stupid? Apparently so.
Some people are just so gullible and naive they will believe anything. Dumb as a wall of bricks.

The Department of Health holds birth records of the states in each state in America. The head of that Hawaiian department validated the original birth certificate. NO ONE can get their original certificate on file. You get a certified copy of live birth.
I deal with this weekly in my work. I am no Obama fan,did not vote for him and would not vote for him but he holds a valid birth certificate from Hawaii and they have certified it as valid. What more is there than that?
Additionally, there is a birth announcement a few days later in the Hawaiian paper. Are you folks claiming that was a setup a few days after his birth? Come on, are you people that stupid? Apparently so.
Some people are just so gullible and naive they will believe anything. Dumb as a wall of bricks.

It's a red herring. See what he claimed on his college applications after you unseal them.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

It's a red herring. See what he claimed on his college applications after you unseal them.

Are you claiming that Obama stated he was born in Kenya on his college application?
If that was the case that story would be worth 10 million dollars minimum and would have been in the media years ago.
There is no evidence of any of that. Rank hearsay. If there was any evidence it would be sold for 10+++ million.

I know at the major university here that this issue is taught as a case study in the government classes. The conclusion is that illegitimate organizations such as the birthers are dedicated to the overthrow of constitutional, electoral processes, and try to pervert the system in order to promote anti-American agendas for the purpose of power.

Are you claiming that Obama stated he was born in Kenya on his college application?
If that was the case that story would be worth 10 million dollars minimum and would have been in the media years ago.
There is no evidence of any of that. Rank hearsay. If there was any evidence it would be sold for 10+++ million.

I'm asking whether he applied as an American or a Foreign National. Many with dual citizenship scam the system and apply as foreign nationals. Why are those records sealed?

This is explosive and coming from the Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii during the 2008 Presidential Campaign. He says he was in charge of verifying the Candidates and said Obama wasn't even born in Hawaii. This is not good for the President in light of all these troubles he has been having lately.

Listen to him in a interview. It's 7 minutes.

YouTube - Tim Adams Chief Elections Clerk exposes Obama Birth Certificate Scandal

One: The Repuglican Governor of Hawaii has seen and verified Mr. Obama's Certificate of Live Birth.

Two: The Repuglican Secretary of State for Hawaii has seen and verified Mr. Obama's Certificate of Live Birth.

Three: Get a Fucking Life.

I know at the major university here that this issue is taught as a case study in the government classes. The conclusion is that illegitimate organizations such as the birthers are dedicated to the overthrow of constitutional, electoral processes, and try to pervert the system in order to promote anti-American agendas for the purpose of power.

Who told you that, Saul Alinsky? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's say that by some miraculous chance he was born in Kenya or wherever it is that the crazies are claiming he was born......I would have still voted for that "Kenyan" over having Palin one step away from being POTUS.

Let's say that by some miraculous chance he was born in Kenya or wherever it is that the crazies are claiming he was born......I would have still voted for that "Kenyan" over having Palin one step away from being POTUS.

You are forgiven. You can be healed too. There is hope. ;)

This is explosive and coming from the Chief Elections Clerk in Hawaii during the 2008 Presidential Campaign. He says he was in charge of verifying the Candidates and said Obama wasn't even born in Hawaii. This is not good for the President in light of all these troubles he has been having lately.

YouTube - Tim Adams Chief Elections Clerk exposes Obama Birth Certificate Scandal

One: The Repuglican Governor of Hawaii has seen and verified Mr. Obama's Certificate of Live Birth.

Two: The Repuglican Secretary of State for Hawaii has seen and verified Mr. Obama's Certificate of Live Birth.

Link to these accusations?

Link to these accusations?

Do you know what the word accusation means?

Who told you that, Saul Alinsky? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

The department head, who is a Reaganite to the bone.

Intense, those who are birthers are wrong, flatly and completely and forever.

Forum List

Back