Uganda: Kill all the gays, and their friends, too

BDBoop

Platinum Member
Jul 20, 2011
Don't harsh my zen, Jen!
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=roN13quO8pU]Uganda: Kill the gays and all their friends, too [MIRROR] - YouTube[/ame]

Is this where America is headed? Those of you who think it's a choice, and they're all going to hell; what's your 'solution'?

The people of the Christian nation of Uganda have decided to legislate against homosexuals and their perverted lifestyle.

It is their nation and culture.

So if that's what they want.

It is fully their right to make homosexuality a criminal offense.

Who are we to tell them that they are wrong?

I didn't ask that. I asked if those who feel as they do think we should do the same thing, here.

There is a large stretch between saying that gay "marriage" is not marriage and wanting them killed.

Just because someone doesn't think your preference on who you want to bugger turns you into a protected class doesnt mean they want said people eliminated from the planet.

America isn't going anywhere near what Uganda is doing.

Homosexuality should be made illegal n the United States.

First offenders should be locked up and get therapy.

Repeat offenders should be locked up for longer sentences including a life sentence.

• Banned
I didn't ask that. I asked if those who feel as they do think we should do the same thing, here.

There is a large stretch between saying that gay "marriage" is not marriage and wanting them killed.

Just because someone doesn't think your preference on who you want to bugger turns you into a protected class doesnt mean they want said people eliminated from the planet.

You couldn't see it happening here? Did you see Sunni's post? Do you really think he's alone on that sentiment?

You couldn't see it happening here? Did you see Sunni's post? Do you really think he's alone on that sentiment?

It would come from muslims more than christans, if it happened at all. Christianity is far to fragmented, with only nutters like the WBC advocating killing off gay people. Most evangelicals just want to ignore them.

It would come from muslims more than christans, if it happened at all. Christianity is far to fragmented, with only nutters like the WBC advocating killing off gay people. Most evangelicals just want to ignore them.

I ignore WBC as much as possible. That's a scary lot.

So America's take is pretty much "Ignore them, unless they want to get married or be protected under hate laws", yes?

There ya go.

Who will pay for all that testing that they don't want? And how will they be tested, since apparently it's a "choice".

Ya can't really have it both ways there, sunshine.

What testing?

Children should be taught in schools that homosexuality is wrong.

There ya go.

Who will pay for all that testing that they don't want? And how will they be tested, since apparently it's a "choice".

I am not talking about any kind of testing.

They need psychological treatment and aversion therapy to cure them of their homosexuality.

Basically like we do with child molesters and drug addicts.

Only then should they be released Into society.

There ya go.

I am not talking about any kind of testing.

They need psychological treatment and aversion therapy to cure them of their homosexuality.

Basically like we do with child molesters and drug addicts.

Only then should they be released Into society.

But we don't do that with child molesters and drug addicts.

What is the basis for your thoughts on homosexuality?

We're back to this again? Dear Lord! Can you not check the date of the crap you post? Originally uploaded on Feb 15, 2010.

And, no. America will not. But please, don't let facts get in the way of your faux outrage.

So America's take is pretty much "Ignore them, unless they want to get married or be protected under hate laws", yes?

Some evangelicals see state recognition of gay marriage as state recognition of the gay lifestlye, and thus thier forced recognition of such lifestyle as members of the state.

They have the same issue with hate laws. The bible and other religous texts say that homosexuality is a sin. What we see in other countries happening is that having this belief and stating it in public opens you up to prosecution under hate crime laws. Not for doing anything illegal, but for just stating an opinion.

A question B, If a person sees homosexuality as a sin, and thus immoral, and states this in public, do you see this as a hate crime?

Some evangelicals see state recognition of gay marriage as state recognition of the gay lifestlye, and thus thier forced recognition of such lifestyle as members of the state.

They have the same issue with hate laws. The bible and other religous texts say that homosexuality is a sin. What we see in other countries happening is that having this belief and stating it in public opens you up to prosecution under hate crime laws. Not for doing anything illegal, but for just stating an opinion.

A question B, If a person sees homosexuality as a sin, and thus immoral, and states this in public, do you see this as a hate crime?

No, absolutely not. I have some wonderful Christian friends (I should hope so, after the better part of three decades in one Assembly of God or another) who, when asked, will say yes. It's a sin, and it's wrong. Even back then, I would say "Well - it's not my problem, so I'm not going to make that call." In other words, I think every last one of us have enough of our own to own without starting to check off other people on ye olde perfection meter.

As time went on, and what with my sister being a lesbian and all, the Bible stopped making sense to me on that note. And now, as you can tell by my sig *if it's still there, since I've turned off sigs* - I'm fighting alongside them for awareness and acceptance.

Good video, goes to the bolded bit.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hOO7N0bYSec]Gay Marriage = Religious Freedom - YouTube[/ame]

Forum List

Back