Uganda: Kill all the gays, and their friends, too

I don't need the bible to tell me thet homosexuality is wrong, just some common sence.

The people of the Christian nation of Uganda have decided to legislate against homosexuals and their perverted lifestyle.

It is their nation and culture.

So if that's what they want.

It is fully their right to make homosexuality a criminal offense.

Who are we to tell them that they are wrong?

They got a lot of help from American Conservatives. Don't forget that.

We're back to this again? Dear Lord! Can you not check the date of the crap you post? Originally uploaded on Feb 15, 2010.

And, no. America will not. But please, don't let facts get in the way of your faux outrage.

WTF does date have to do with it, Nazi Girl?

And how do you know "America will not?" How do you KNOW that? If we become a Christian Nation, as Perry, Bachmann and their ilk are shooting for, how can you claim to have any idea what will or will not happen?

Dumbass.

The people of the Christian nation of Uganda have decided to legislate against homosexuals and their perverted lifestyle.

I'm missing a piece of the puzzle. What help from American Conservatives?

Scott Lively and a number of other American Christian pastors. None of this seems to bother 'mainstream" christians. They could care less.

Last edited:

Scott Lively and a number of other American Christian pastors. None of this seems to bother 'mainstream" christians. They could care less.

I love my new sig. It so perfectly describes "THEM".

Every time Warrior feels the need to defend Nazi Bitch, I LMAO. Gawd. Can you imagine the offspring those two would create?

roflrush.jpg

Sure did.

Scott Lively - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yGHmrOGP2NA]Scott Lively preaches against homosexuality in Uganda - YouTube[/ame]

Every time Warrior feels the need to defend Nazi Bitch, I LMAO. Gawd. Can you imagine the offspring those two would create?

roflrush.jpg

2 men can have a baby?

The C Street house was also heavily involved.

The Rachel Maddow Show: U.S. Ties to Ugandan Anti-Gay Bill | Video Cafe

roflrush.jpg

2 men can have a baby?

Dammit! Okay, let me rethink it.

Rush is no man. Blame the drugs.

We're back to this again? Dear Lord! Can you not check the date of the crap you post? Originally uploaded on Feb 15, 2010.

And, no. America will not. But please, don't let facts get in the way of your faux outrage.

And how do you know "America will not?" How do you KNOW that? If we become a Christian Nation, as Perry, Bachmann and their ilk are shooting for, how can you claim to have any idea what will or will not happen?

Dumbass.

Just so you know, I neg people who call me a Nazi. Which one of us is the dumbass?

A May 2010 Vanguard documentary, ‘Missionaries of Hate‘, shows the impact of a conference in Uganda featuring Scott Lively and the “kill the gays” bill proposed in their Parliament, but it took more than one conference to demonize Uganda’s gay population. For years there has been a multi-faceted effort by western politicians and evangelists to promote a politicized Christianity in Uganda. Jeff Sharlet exposed the role of The Family in his book by the same name and his newly released ‘C Street House’.

Kapya Kaoma produced a report on western evangelical involvement in Uganda in ‘The Public Eye’. Charismatic evangelicals, now organized under the authority of apostles, have declared Uganda as a prototype in ‘Transformation’ movies. The situation for gay Ugandans is dire, but for the groups who have helped to bring this about, Uganda is a prototype to be replicated in countries around the globe.

Conservative Christians Help Write Law That Kills Gays In Uganda, Funded by American Tax Dollars and the Republican Party

If you don't like what that guy is saying, do a Google search on:

american conservatives help uganda kill gays

Google

Rick Warren was FOR it before he was AGAINST it:

Google

Dumbass.

Just so you know, I neg people who call me a Nazi. Which one of us is the dumbass?

I'm guessing it's the one who thinks I give a shit about neg reps, Nazi Dumbass.

Dumbass.

I'm guessing it's the one who thinks I give a shit about neg reps, Nazi Dumbass.

See, that's why you're a dumbass... even your insults are copies. There is nothing original about you. From your avatar to your opinions, all cheap imitations of other people.

Pathetic loser.

:lol:

Dumbass.

Well, since it doesn't bother you - I can hook you up.

Just ask. Happy to help out.

Forum List

Back