UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

Exactly HOW do you know that the same laws of physics exist throughout the universe????

How often have you BEEN to other parts of the universe????

I don't have to go there to know. Scientists have studied the activities and the color spectrum of many types of celestial bodies and their actions can be and have been explained by applying the laws of physics.

Mey be capable of supporting life, and if so, may be supporting primitive single celled life, may be capable of supporting sentient beings but they may not have developed far enough to fly in their own atmosphere, but maybe they can but haven't developed space flight, but maybe they have but can't travel at or near the speed of light, but if they can, maybe they don't have the lifespan it would take to get here even at the speed of light.

Too many "maybes" my friend.

Exactly HOW do you know that the same laws of physics exist throughout the universe????

How often have you BEEN to other parts of the universe????
Because there is no good reason to think otherwise, and space does not have boundaries. So if you would like to explain how two regions of space that overlap could have different laws of physics, go for it.

So, here are the UAP shown to Congress. The first video of this collection was stopped at a still shot at roughly 0:05 - 0:06 to show the spherical object to the Congress. Pay attention, it flies by quickly at 0:05 of the video:

The UAP goes by REALLY FAST in the opposite direction of the jet. Right?

Crazy, right?

Until you realize that everything is going really fast in the opposite direction of a jet travelling 400 mph.

The question of life on other planets and whether we've been visited by aliens are two different discussions. I truly believe that there is life on other planets and believe also that we will find life in our own solar system. just not sentient life.

I like to ask people: "What if we are the most advanced sentient life in the entire universe? Someone has to be first.".
Given the age of the universe and the age of our solar System~Earth, I'd say highly unlikely we Earthlings are the first and/or only within the cosmos.

Seems to me that a lot of these wealth creators are leftist wokesters. How's this work.

Mey be capable of supporting life, and if so, may be supporting primitive single celled life, may be capable of supporting sentient beings but they may not have developed far enough to fly in their own atmosphere, but maybe they can but haven't developed space flight, but maybe they have but can't travel at or near the speed of light, but if they can, maybe they don't have the lifespan it would take to get here even at the speed of light.

Too many "maybes" my friend.
Among those "maybes";
1) The UFO/UAP we see here, if they are actual objects~vehicles and not of Earthly/Human origin are likely the "small boats" of larger vessels which would do the inter-stellar jaunts.
2) The is the concept of colonies/habitats (mini-worlds) which would be large enough to sustain thir inhabitants over generations to make a long time voyage to other, near star systems.
3) We don't know all of physical science and it remains possible there may be was to travel between the stars that aren't just Newtonian "action/reaction" propulsion. Wormholes and other space-time "warping" might be possible and fit the explanation.
4) A bit too soon to make such an absolute and closed assumption as presented in the OP.

Seems to me that a lot of these wealth creators are leftist wokesters. How's this work.
Define what you mean by "a lot".
My experience of the past 50+ years is that small businesses and entrepreneurs tend to be middle of the road to conservative (right leaning).

Many "leftist wokesters" I've know tend to fail, go bankrupt.

There are still plenty of leftist led companies that donate yuge amounts of money to the left and leftist causes. Verizon, Visa, Concast, splc nba, blm, NFl, grubhub, amazon, viacom, jeep, merck, walmart, jpmorgan, microsoft, pfizer..PFIZER, Bank of America....i can go on.

Last edited:
There are still plenty of leftist led companies that donate yuge amounts of money to the left and leftist causes. Verizon, Visa, Concast, splc nba, blm, NFl, grubhub, amazon, viacom, jeep, merck, walmart, jpmorgan, microsoft, pfizer..PFIZER, Bank of America....i can go on.
This is the science section. We are informed, here. We already know liberals tend to be more educated and more successful. But thanks.

Nobody knows at this point. But we have trained fighter pilots claiming objects instantly accelerating to 13,000MPH, and making calculated changes in direction, with the Pentagon claiming 11 near misses.

You can ascertain those observations however you wish.
Yes, and those objects are capable of violating the laws of physics.

No dog or pig on another planet is ever going to come to earth.
1653902767078.png

~S~

I wish to ascertain them as explainable phenomena that we just haven't figured out yet.
That's not the logical way to approach it. It is a dismissal of the reports and videos that have been given from highly reputable individuals, and investigated by many people who are (no offense) smarter than you and have more access to the facts than you.

If you wish to deny UFO's, maybe because of your religion, that's ok. You folks deny everything anyway.

But if you wish to deny the possibility based on science, then you're not really a scientist. Because most scientists agree that intelligent life elsewhere is not only possible, but probable.

And based on what we're seeing and what's being reported, there are very limited options to what they could be. If we eliminate human technology, which everyone agrees, what does that leave?!?

Don't be afraid of aliens.

The best thing that could happen to this planet is an alien intervention.

100 years of being brainwashed with Science Fiction and we all want to think there are alien beings visiting our planet.

However, no spaceships or little green men. Only accounts of sightings. Unverified sightings.

By verified I mean show me the money. Show me the spaceship or the little green men.

Forum List

Back