UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.

I think there is life elsewhere in the universe. Some, a very small percent, are as smart as us. Maybe smarter. But most likely they are more like all the other animals on planet earth. No dog or pig on another planet is ever going to come to earth.

We can't get to other planets that can sustain life so why do we think someone else can?

Now you would think out of all the stars, planets and moons in the universe that one would have a species smart enough to travel to us based on the number of planets there are out. More than grains of sands in our oceans. But they are so far away, maybe it's impossible. Or maybe they are still coming. Or maybe they've already been here? Or maybe they are here now.

I always tell people if we looked at another solar system just like ours, we wouldn't even see earth. We probably only see their big gassy planets. Little earth wouldn't even be seen by their telescopes. So they'd think there was no life here. Hell, there might be life in Europa and we don't know. That's in our own solar system. So we don't even know what's in our own backyard let alone what's beyond us.
Well. If the fuckers are in "our backyard" they're gonna need a delivery of "FreeDumb and DenoNcracy", Amerrykin style !

Well. If the fuckers are in "our backyard" they're gonna need a delivery of "FreeDumb and DenoNcracy", Amerrykin style !
The USA boundary extends 100 miles out into the ocean. They’re camped out beyond that. Deep in the ocean. Isn’t our planet 80% water and we’re all above water?

I think they are camped out in europa. Plenty of seafood in it. Thats where the mother ship is. They send little spacecraft to earth like spacex rockets.

Elon musk is an alien.

They
We’re more worried it’s either another country spying on us or someone domestically who has developed something they can’t explain. Someone like

1653920222321.jpeg

US/Russian/Chinese have been ruled out. If the Russians or Chinese had technology like this, they would not be letting us know how far behind we are. And if it were ours, they wouldn't be putting our pilots at risk for over 80 years by messing with them, and we should have seen the technology unveiled by now.

US/Russian/Chinese have been ruled out. If the Russians or Chinese had technology like this, they would not be letting us know how far behind we are. And if it were ours, they wouldn't be putting our pilots at risk for over 80 years by messing with them, and we should have seen the technology unveiled by now.
Can’t rule them out till you know what it is sorry.

Forum List

Back