UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small. It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.

If true, then in 1966, the USA already had flying vehicles which had no wings, made no sound, and could violate the laws of physics and make instant 90° turns with no banking or speed changes because I saw them with my own eyes. But you tell yourself what you want to hear.

I'm sorry too. That's just denial of what has been observed and reported.

While not impossible, it is extremely unlikely that they are made by the US/Russia/China. And it is also extremely unlikely that we were leap-frogged that much by any other country in this world. This is not me saying this. It is the Pentagon and Navy.

While ET-UFO's seem unlikely as well, given the evidence, the reports, the videos, going on for 80 years of documented evidence, UFO's seem as likely, if not more, than a terrestrial explanation.

Although the chances of life elsewhere in this enormous universe are quite good, the chances of “intelligent” life are obviously fairly low. Now factor in the distances and limitations against the kind of speeds needed to cross those vast distances, and the prospects of UFOs buzzing around our little blue planet in one arm of a medium sized galaxy seems vanishingly small.

It would be baseless to rule it out altogether. But just in terms of the odds, I have to conclude there’s not much to see here.

Actually, it's the lage volume of moist air between a pilot and an object at distance ghat messes with both the pilots and the cameras. It creates a lensing effect.
C'mon seriously, these aren't noobs flying in the skies, confusing Venus with a UAP. You kiddin me? You're really putting down our combat pilots, and the peeps doing the radar, by saying that they're observing Venus. That's 1960's debunking. May as well call it swamp gas! :)

And don't forget that the Navy and the Pentagon agree that it is something unknown, that can pose a military threat.

Venus.... just doesn't do that... Even on a bad day.

Although the chances of life elsewhere in this enormous universe are quite good, the chances of “intelligent” life are obviously fairly low. Now factor in the distances and limitations against the kind of speeds needed to cross those vast distances, and the prospects of UFOs buzzing around our little blue planet in one arm of a medium sized galaxy seems vanishingly small.

It would be baseless to rule it out altogether. But just in terms of the odds, I have to conclude there’s not much to see here.
Well, thank you.... let's just shut down all the discussion.

You have spoken!

C'mon seriously, these aren't noobs flying in the skies, confusing Venus with a UAP.
Irrelevant. What pilot is? They are human beings, susceptible to optical illusions, fake memories, hallucinations, etc.

Numerous examples can be shown of experienced pilots falling victim to optical illusions. Remember the "Chinese missile" off the coast of California about 8 years ago? If not, go look it up.

And don't forget that the Navy and the Pentagon agree that it is something unknown, that can pose a military threat.

Venus.... just doesn't do that... Even on a bad day.
You are back on my ignore. You are... oh well, what's the use telling you again lol???!!!???!!!

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.
These are doing maneuvers that fall into the laws of physics but are way beyond human technology
These appear to be AI drones operating advanced Crafts

I am hoping I can steal a craft and drop a big bomb in several cities then move to Alpha centurion cluster

They're all over the place. You just don't watch them. But you should at least watch the NAVY videos that the Pentagon is all worried about.

There's a lot more to those videos, that we're not privy to. But the government is. And now we're full force back into UFO investigation, which we have been even after Blue Book, but now at least it's publicly acknowledged. Just google UAP (the new name for UFO).

It was about 120-something cases in 2020. Now it's up to 400 in 2021. All from Navy pilots, after they were allowed to report incidents without retaliation.

Last edited:
It's scary if we have that many crazy hallucinating pilots protecting our airspace, that can't recognize Venus or a balloon.

If you wont accept multiple military pilots eye-witness testimonies, what is it that you need?

Why are you better than them?

The Government has accepted that there's something out there. And they don't know what the fuck it is.

And you're still arguing that it's nothing?

Well just because they may be something we dont understand or someone else attributes their own projections to what or who they may be does not mean these things are not real
Exactly. That's why the 'U' stands for 'Unidentified'. These objects are real and there is video evidence of them flying in ways that are impossible by all known technology. That is all that we know, everything else is speculation.

Forum List

Back