UFOs: I want to go on record right now.

Despite the recent sightings, and despite the fact that Congress will gather to discuss UFOs, I will state right now that we are NOT being visited by alien spacecraft or alien beings. Are there UFOs? Have people reported seeing UFOs? Yes.

A UFO, remember, is any flying craft that you cannot identify. So yeah, there are UFOs. They haven't been identified but that does not mean they are from some alien civilization. An airplane flying overhead would be an unidentified flying object to some isolated tribe of humans who have never had contact with the outside world. Eventually we will identify what people report seeing now, unless of course they are lying.

We know that the laws of physics exist throughout the universe. Examinations of the furthest galaxies can be examined and have shown to be following the same laws of physics. thus, we can reasonably assume that, just as here, nothing can exceed the speed of light. If you are going to come at me with "worm holes", know that they guy who came up with the theory, Stephen Hawking, changed his mind on them before his death.

The distances are too great, and the number of possible sentient beings is too small.

It hasn't happened we haven't been visited, and it likely never will.
We always believe we know more that we actually do. Don’t be surprised if a century from now we have faster than light travel.

How do you know that the Orion spur of the Milky Way galaxy isn't the very center of the universe?

BTW, you are dodging the question... "where do you think the center of the universe is?"
Answer your own questions. This ain’t a quiz show.

I wouldn't completely dismiss the idea of life on other planets, perhaps intelligent life. Of all such species, I'm sure only a tiny sprinkling would have space-faring technology, no matter what type. But with that said, and in regards to the vast VAST majority of UFO's ever seen by humans...I believe that some military-industrial factions of the world have completely concealed some of their technological advancement from civilians...to the point that it may be 50 years or more beyond what we think apex technology really is at any given time. And that gap may actually always be widening as the civilian consumer base is left in the dust by such factions making us all into a virtual herd of cattle, oblivious the powers that truly hover us...LITERALLY. I think that actually explains many of the "ships" and other phenomena people have seen, and going back quite a few decades.

Remember, when that incident happened in Roswell it was 1947. WW2 had been over for two years and literally thousands of Nazi scientists were working with us in secret bases and labs at multiple locations across the U.S.. Those guys brought some amazing tech with them when our government brought them here. What's that you say, "alien bodies"?? Well, what if they were carefully manufactured dummies, put the for the very purpose of creating a UFO culture that would last decades and provide the government with the perfect game of smoke and mirrors to help cover their work for the next 100 years. Eventually they may provide the world with a refresher course, and it will likely be a fusion of real military technology and Hollywood special effects that will blow many people's minds and rekindle the fires of UFO culture for another century...or more.

Last edited:
How do you know for certain that a little planet in the Orion spur of the Milky Way galaxy isn't the very center of the universe?

BTW, you are dodging the question... "where do you think the center of the universe is?"
It doesn't matter where anybody thinks the center of the universe is. There is no center of the universe. Alternatively, you could say that every Observer is at the very center of his own universe.

It doesn't matter where anybody thinks the center of the universe is. There is no center of the universe. Alternatively, you could say that every Observer is at the very center of his own universe.
Exactly. It's all relative to the observer.

For instance, does the Earth rotate around the sun, or does the sun rotate around the Earth? It's all relative to the observer.

Last edited:
Exactly. It's all relative to the observer.

For instance, does the Earth rotate around the sun, or does the sun rotate around the Earth? It's all relative to the the observer.
But yes, agree. Which brings up an interesting physics problem. The twin paradox.

Why is it that the twin that shoots off in the rocket and approaches light speed and comes back years later age is more slowly than the twin on the surface of the earth? If you look at the perspective of the twin and the rocket and it looks like the Earth and his twin take off from him and move around at near light speed then come back to him. So why is it that it's the twin and the rocket that age is more slowly, but not the twin on the surface of the earth?

The answer is because the twin in the rocket feels the acceleration forces.

Your concession that you don't know where the center of the universe is.
I never said I knew where the center of the Universe is, I said the Earth is not the center. Prove me wrong. OR, you could go on making false accusations I guess.

Nobody knows at this point. But we have trained fighter pilots claiming objects instantly accelerating to 13,000MPH, and making calculated changes in direction, with the Pentagon claiming 11 near misses.

You can ascertain those observations however you wish.
Another possibility is people from the future, time traveling.

What stories? The ones you think others fall for? I posted what was found not a story.
It's not what I would treat as something to keep an open mind about as what it is supposed to lead to is not true. To me, it's another story by the evos.

Ok that’s your opinion.
Mine is a solid scientific theory. More than a simple opinion like yours. The facts back me up. No aliens. NASA has searched our solar system and keep trying. Not even a simple cell which your evidence was trying to allude to.

I have a different take- these are not interplanetary alien travelers, they are intra-dimensional beings.
What they call aliens from another planet, I call demons from the spiritual dimension.
Vehicles could be just that or merely apparitional projections to further the grey men delusion.
They will be making contact, if they haven't already, because our time is short & govts across the world have always turned to evil before collapsing
Feel free to rip but what if I'm right?
This is exactly what they are.

The Bible clearly states that when Christ, His angels and the resurrected saints return to earth, the WORLD'S ARMIES will fight them/us.

Is it too farfetched to understand that the world will be brainwashed to believe that are witnessing an ALIEN INVASION?

The Bible clearly states that when Christ, His angels and the resurrected saints return to earth, the WORLD'S ARMIES will fight them/us.

Is it too farfetched to understand that the world will be brainwashed to believe that are witnessing an ALIEN INVASION?
Farfetched? When you believe such outrageous fantasies, nothing is far fetched.

Much of the Bible, OT and NT, is based on disinformation from the so-called ETs. Also know as Annunaki, among other names.

Forum List

Back